Conceited 25k player in ST2RM

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Watch_my_Six #1 Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:30 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2805 battles
  • [MISF]

So I get a pm from one of their 25k players who berats me for not going all the way in hill and my strategy was all wrong. I stopped at the Rock as the other team beats me there of course and while he sits back in his A-20 who is much faster than my tank, the Anko, and he snipes farther away.

After chatting with him he states is a better player at least 5-1 to me and low and behold when you look at stats during the game. We r pretty equal we both kill 2. I do about 100 more dmg than him. 715 to his 604.

In the future if your going to talk smack to a young player at least be no.1 in team ranking with 7 kills and 1500+ dmg then you will have more merit in complaint of someone's lack of skill.

It would have been better to explain why to take the hill and commit to go inside to hold the central location for map position. But alas, his mentoring skills are lacking as well as his motivation to have you kill yourself to make him have better stats.

Edited by Watch_my_Six, 29 August 2017 - 03:31 AM.

Player_5773117413 #2 Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:37 AM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 25536 battles
  • [IRD]

Hi. Forum moderators don't take too kindly to identifying factors pertaining to players behaving in a negative way. It's a rule that runs around here that you'll hear about a lot called "Nameth n' Shameth". 

You may complain about someone, by all means, but don't specify who it is. If you'd rather WG take action against said party, you may send in a support ticket.

Finished...a buncha Tier 10s. Effff it, I only got 10 fingers. Lost count after that...there's only a few missing

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

Done Posting. Must preserve post count. Sorry guys :\

Joining Stealy in the ex-forumer club     Nvrmnd, Going for 7,777!

Watch_my_Six #3 Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:52 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2805 battles
  • [MISF]

There is no name posted,  just saying this awesome clan has a conceited,stuffy,  self righteous player that is trying to intimidate and bully younger new players. It doesn't matter how well you do in this game even though you played thousands of hours of game time in other mediums. It would be better to be approached in a different way to state ...How it would be better to follow the dictated opening game command and explain how to be a better player for me to succeed and get better. In the end it was a team win.

This players self absorbed attitude and boasting of how good he was lacked any credibility in my eyes as his game play in our battle gave no merit with his subpar play of him ranking only fourth in our seven man team.

tedg5 #4 Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:14 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 35030 battles
  • [AGOGO]
I presume this is on mines. If so, and you commit to going hill, go. Do not stop at rock, do not pass go, don't stop for your $200. You screw up the rush for all those behind when you do this. If your plan is to camp, then stay away from hill choke point. :playing:

CustardCreme #5 Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:15 AM

C'est La Vie

• Players
  • 13666 battles
  • [ATLS]
That's okay! I think it is generally the idea that name and shaming includes the players and clans of World of Tanks Blitz =) I know that it is frustrating when someone comes down on your performance, but sometimes, they aren't too bad to just note. In the end, we are all here to have fun, play some tanks, and talk with our friends. I know Storm is a very good clan and have really nice people, and I also know many other clans like the Titan family which have great people and players, but of course, good players want to stay good, and sometimes they may be in a bad mood haha but they have some expectations. Don't let one person spoil the clan. 

TZqWCQ9.png

4sfield #6 Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:02 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 24738 battles
  • [CRUEL]
  Neither one of you had a good game. None of this was worth posting here. Get over it and play the game.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

Dan_Deerso #7 Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:19 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 15057 battles
  • [MOMS]

Gee, remember the last time someone posted this kind of thread and got a positive reaction from the forums?

Me neither.

T-34 (2nd), Type 98 Ke-Ni (3rd), Pz. IV Schmalturm (4th) A-20 (6th)T34 Independance (6th), T69 (8th), Angry Connor (8th)T110E4 (9th), Ram II (9th)

Top 100: KV-2, Cruiser Mk. IV, Spähpanzer Ru 251, T-46, Spähpanzer SP I C, M4A2E4 Sherman, Type 5 Chi-Ri, VK 16.02 Leopard, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, T-54 ltwt., Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, Helsing HO, SU-152, SU-100M1, T54E1, Hetzer, T34

Watch_my_Six #8 Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:14 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2805 battles
  • [MISF]

View Posttedg5, on 29 August 2017 - 04:14 AM, said:

I presume this is on mines. If so, and you commit to going hill, go. Do not stop at rock, do not pass go, don't stop for your $200. You screw up the rush for all those behind when you do this. If your plan is to camp, then stay away from hill choke point. :playing:

Yes I agree with this, however like I wrote the other clan beat us there.

Do you blindly follow orders to get shot up be three tanks already at the choke point per say waiting on the other side of the rock to follow orders. No I didn't...the faster tanks pushed for rush hill by team chat (A-20's) and didn't even move to middle. Hoping to have advantage of someone else taking risk to spot enemy tanks so they can damage other team.

Instead it was a game of peek a boo trying to get a shot off quick and back up behind the protection of the rock as we jockeyed for position.

As 4sfield pointed out. Neither of us had a great game....and just like his attitude as the player in my game their is no positive feedback for newer players from Veteran players. It's your stupid, noob, play lower tier, delete your game, your a waste of space, and whatever moronic "your mom" comment. I get the hate....but how about something more positive when approaching a player that screwed up to prevent the spiral of losing you perceive is happening.

my last response to the SP2WN player was "It was a team win." I doubt if he cared.

tweek_1 #9 Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:49 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8673 battles
  • [LMFA0]
He has a valid point, if you can't see it then you're blind.

Subtlepro #10 Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:59 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29383 battles
  • [GRMPS]
Below tier 5, it should be illegal to rage...

Ericmopar #11 Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:16 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2760 battles

View Posttedg5, on 28 August 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

This.

The whole idea is to take the top of the hill and be able to shoot and scoot at most of the map from up there. You can control the CAP, Red sniping positions and drop down behind red team members giving your team a bad time from up there.

As long as a person isn't stupid enough to just park in front of one of the openings along the edge, you can do a lot of damage and control from up there.

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey

4sfield #12 Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:24 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 24738 battles
  • [CRUEL]

What you had was a spat between you another player. It had nothing to do with sucking. You're right,  I said neither of you had a great game, because neither of you did. I didn't say anyone was wrong. What was wrong was bringing it here, calling out another player for slighting you and pointing out that you did more damage even though you didn't have a great game.

I didn't look at your stats because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. We've all had the same game at mines many times over. You didn't post any screen shots so all we have to go on is your word. There was still no point in posting it and bringing it to anybod's attention. What was your reasoning? Were you mad? Why were you mad? Was it because he is better than you? Was it because he was right or was it just because you did more damage than him by a tidge. Did it make you feel better to talk about it? Does doing 100 more damage than him justify a forum post? What do kills have to do with anything? 

I'm not saying that you are any of the following but hear me out. What I can't stand are nubs that justify themselves off of one game's damage score, you look at their stats and know they were just lucky yet they want to rub your nose in it and then go to Disney World. It's how you got that damage that matters. Any fool can hide and camp, pull down a decent number and survive till the end to lose. A guy fighting up front, being seen, getting shot at and pulling down his tank's hps or better in damage is a guy that earns respect. I have no use for damage farming cowards that conserve their hps and don't have the skills to win in the end game and I have no respect for yolo skrubs. I also can't stand guys that think kill count is what makes a good game. Holding shots for kills cost teams victories and 400 damage and 4 kills is not a good game at nearly any tier. Don't be one of those guys, just ignore it and let it go. Like Lokeen says, "Stay classy".

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

NateDawg2k16 #13 Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:10 AM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 10171 battles
  • [META]
You realize seven kills isn't exactly an easy feat, right?

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

this dude is on to me... 

He's part of the Society! - Seal

G_O_O_S_E #14 Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:42 AM

Super Scumbucket

• Players
  • 22024 battles
  • [PURPL]

View PostWatch_my_Six, on 29 August 2017 - 03:30 AM, said:

So I get a pm from one of their 25k players who berats me for not going all the way in hill and my strategy was all wrong. I stopped at the Rock as the other team beats me there of course and while he sits back in his A-20 who is much faster than my tank, the Anko, and he snipes farther away.

After chatting with him he states is a better player at least 5-1 to me and low and behold when you look at stats during the game. We r pretty equal we both kill 2. I do about 100 more dmg than him. 715 to his 604.

In the future if your going to talk smack to a young player at least be no.1 in team ranking with 7 kills and 1500+ dmg then you will have more merit in complaint of someone's lack of skill.

It would have been better to explain why to take the hill and commit to go inside to hold the central location for map position. But alas, his mentoring skills are lacking as well as his motivation to have you kill yourself to make him have better stats.

lol you're high. Not only does it NOT require having a good game to know what your team needs to do to win, to EXPECT anyone to have to have seven kills just to tell you you're wrong is laughable. 

View PostWatch_my_Six, on 29 August 2017 - 03:52 AM, said:

There is no name posted,  just saying this awesome clan has a conceited,stuffy,  self righteous player that is trying to intimidate and bully younger new players. It doesn't matter how well you do in this game even though you played thousands of hours of game time in other mediums. It would be better to be approached in a different way to state ...How it would be better to follow the dictated opening game command and explain how to be a better player for me to succeed and get better. In the end it was a team win.

This players self absorbed attitude and boasting of how good he was lacked any credibility in my eyes as his game play in our battle gave no merit with his subpar play of him ranking only fourth in our seven man team.

'awesome clan'

WipWapJaws #15 Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:53 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 33164 battles
  • [WKD]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 29 August 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

Gee, remember the last time someone posted this kind of thread and got a positive reaction from the forums?

Me neither.

lol

Ruby_Rose_ #16 Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:32 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 9778 battles

View PostSubtlepro, on 29 August 2017 - 03:59 AM, said:

Below tier 5, it should be illegal to rage...

This
You can't be mad at that low of a tier.
Try 6-9 

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Clan Recruitment: TRHRD  Discord: TRHRD
TRHRD Officer

Ruby_Rose_ #17 Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:33 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 9778 battles

View PostDan_Deerso, on 29 August 2017 - 01:19 AM, said:

Me neither.

Hmm
I think I re....
No, wait....
Someone sai.....
What?
I don't know now.

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Clan Recruitment: TRHRD  Discord: TRHRD
TRHRD Officer

xjs #18 Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:35 PM

Get off my lawn!

• Players
  • 14233 battles
  • [STORM]
You're always welcome to PM screenshots of the conversation to clan leadership (or me).

Twitch Stream!    Thunderstorm Division   Recent Stats   

TheChattaHooligan #19 Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:40 PM

CHATTAAAAA NOOGAAAAA

• Players
  • 12869 battles
  • [ST2RM]

View Postxjs, on 29 August 2017 - 08:35 AM, said:

You're always welcome to PM screenshots of the conversation to clan leadership (or me).

Xjs is the clan leadership.....

"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" -Admiral Farragut

Thunderstorm Officer

Bodya_bomber #20 Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:56 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24867 battles
  • [ST3RM]

View PostG_O_O_S_E, on 29 August 2017 - 06:42 AM, said:

Awesome clan

Thanks for the kind words and support. 

+1

uR5axVl.png?1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users