IRD IRH Iron Cavalry

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

thallseeingi #1 Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:56 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 48489 battles
  • [IRH]

As the newly minted commander of the Iron Hussars I believe it’s incumbent upon me to do my due diligence to try and get some new blood involved. If you’re a forum lurker you probably know who we are, we’ve been around a while. Currently ranked at #78 among North American clans, while our sister outfit the Iron Dragoons is clocking in at #27. What’s the difference? A level of experience perhaps but still one big happy Iron Cavalry family. IRH while not technically a feeder, is however the first stop for a talented mid tier player in his or her journey to Blitz greatness. I aint kidding, you join up with us you will get better. You’ll have the opportunity to engage in some mild competitive play and feel awash in the love of our very vibrant Discord community. Get access to tier 10 clan supply (get yoself in that IS5 boi!). And…as a democracy you’ll get the very exciting opportunity to put your two cents in whenever there are decisions to be made. By this time next year you’ll be taking all sorts of names and be all ready to leave us behind for some top 10 clan (kidding, not kidding. they all leave us in the end).

Finally I would really like to encourage older players who may be hovering on the fringes thinking its all kids around here to reach out. As a distinguished gentleman of age myself with some white on my chin, I feel we all need to stick together in the face of this drooling maw of teenagers.

Sound good? ARE YOU INSPIRED?!? Gimme a shout.

What is a Hussar?

For those wondering what a hussar is, the term refers to light cavalry used during the 18th and 19th centuries. The title and their distinctive dress were used by light cavalry regiments in Europe and European colonial armies. Due to the changes in the nature of warfare, horse back troops were made obsolete. However, some armored or ceremonial mounted units keep the title of hussars. (Totally wasn't paraphrased from wikipedia)

The Basic Complexities

Similar to IRD, we are a laid back clan. We have no TeamSpeak or Discord requirements to join. If interested, we do have a discord server.

In addition, we understand that life happens, so you if you need to take a break from the game, rest and relax away! 

We do have several requirements:

-Greater than 5000 battles
- 52%+ overall win-rate
- A tier VII tank with 1400 average damage OR a tier VIII tank with 1600 average damage
- Tanks noted above must be non-premium tanks
- Stay calm on the battlefield (avoid cursing too much at other players)
- Willingness to undergo brainwashing... I mean participate in the democratic process

Some benefits to joining IRH:
- You get the best forum tags (Tech monkeys are currently on strike, tags will be added shortly) Glorious tags have been added
- We have good tankers
- Your enemies will cower before you! (maybe)
- Dictatorship
- Membership to the Iron Cavalry family, you are free to toon with anyone, including members of the Iron Dragoons

Being a democratic clan, all applicants will be voted in by the current members. Anyone can vote, even if they were admitted to the clan seconds before the next vote appears. None of the votes are rigged, and we don't use intimidation tactics! (glances left and right)

How to Join

If you would like to participate in brainwashing *cough cough* join IRH, simply PM me or one of the officers in game or in the forums. You can also apply on our website after making an account. We will then put it up for a vote to accept you. Because of the limitations of democracy, expect your acceptance within 1-3 days.

Current Officers

Clan Commander
thallseeingi

Deputy Commanders

R8ersrule

Dedmeat137

AlphaDeltaEpsilon

Current Members:

http://wotbstars.com...geo=NA&lang=eng

More Information

For those that want to take a look at our website: http://ird.gamerlaunch.com/

Clan Wars History

IRH didn't particpate in CW1, but players went to IRL (disbanded) for the duration of the war.

In CW2, IRH played in 8-5 Alpha. We ranked in 3rd place by the end of the war. 

http://wotbcw.com/

In CW3, IRH played in 8-5 Encounter and took 5th place.

We plan on fighting just as strong during CW4 and are actively recruiting to meet this goal. Sign up today!

Feel like you want to take a look at a different clan? Then check out IRD! http://forum.wotblit...-ird-bullet-in/

The Wizard, The Gardener of Human Happiness, The Big Man, A-Number 1, The Duke of The Iron Hussars

BlackDogD #2 Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:48 PM

O'Doyle Rules!

• Players
  • 18594 battles
  • [_V_]
Good luck! I was IRH a long time ago! I enjoyed my brief stint there!

Life sucks, get a helmet.

crazychimp69 #3 Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:51 PM

Clubs Wargaming

• Players
  • 25709 battles

View Postthallseeingi, on 30 August 2017 - 10:56 AM, said:

Some benefits to joining IRH:
- Dictatorship

If only Ox would implement some dictatorship to IRD...

There is always next year.

dedmeat137 #4 Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:30 AM

Bapple!

• Players
  • 15549 battles
  • [IRH]
My win rate has gone up over 2% and my average damege by 175 points since joining IRH.  Clan Wars and scrimmages have helped immensely. 

Edited by dedmeat137, 31 August 2017 - 12:36 AM.

Oxbridge #5 Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:06 AM

Villain Behind Glasses

• Players
  • 13111 battles
  • [IRD]

View Postcrazychimp69, on 30 August 2017 - 04:51 PM, said:

If only Ox would implement some dictatorship to IRD...

You know I can't do that. We have a fully developed Constitution which was approved by a large majority of both clans. :)

As for the former Commander of IRH, I do fully support anyone seeking membership there. Good people with the promise of a better future!

Spoiler

Player_5773117413 #6 Posted 03 September 2017 - 06:44 AM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 25532 battles
  • [IRD]

View Postthallseeingi, on 30 August 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

None of the votes are rigged, and we don't use intimidation tactics! (glances left and right)

Wow, can we implement this into IRD, oh supreme commander?

Finished...a buncha Tier 10s. Effff it, I only got 10 fingers. Lost count after that...there's only a few missing

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

Done Posting. Must preserve post count. Sorry guys :\

Joining Stealy in the ex-forumer club     Nvrmnd, Going for 7,777!

Oxbridge #7 Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:19 PM

Villain Behind Glasses

• Players
  • 13111 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostPlayer_5773117413, on 03 September 2017 - 02:44 AM, said:

Wow, can we implement this into IRD, oh supreme commander?

Only if you desire a revolution.

Spoiler

Ruby_Rose_ #8 Posted 04 September 2017 - 01:25 AM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 9729 battles
  • [SKXLL]
<-<

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Clan Recruitment: TRHRD  Discord: TRHRD
TRHRD Officer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users