XCEPT RECRUITING

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ruff_n_nuts #1 Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 728 battles
  • [XCEPT]

this is a new clan that will probably be for rerolls at this point. 50%+ wr, a tier 5 vehicle, and must be active on chat! discord is strongly recommended. one major point of being in this clan is to move forward and get better. information sharing, and training rooms will be available. we are far from full because we want quality not quantity. if i wanted to just have a full clan i would just run around tier 1 sending invites. also for certain things time to time people can earn gift cards from google play or i tunes. mostly for people contributing to opening clan supplies.

thanks. ruff nutts

NinjasInPajamas #2 Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:44 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4151 battles
  • [FLEET]

GL,

A better-formatted post can possibly attract more players.

Spoiler

.

Credits: SweatyFalcon

"There are two types of problems, math problem, and real-life ones. A calculator will solve most of the first. The rest can be solved with a tank."

ruff_n_nuts #3 Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 728 battles
  • [XCEPT]

View PostNinjasInPajamas, on 01 September 2017 - 01:44 AM, said:

GL,

A better-formatted post can possibly attract more players.

Spoiler

This isn't an open clan. We are here for a certain type of player, not just players. If you want a good clan, you want good players. You don't get that point do you. You'd rather have 50pairs of Walmart shoes, than 10 pair of good quality shoes, which is fine. However it isn't fine for our clan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users