Developmental Regress

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

GetterGotterGoodSir #1 Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:31 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18458 battles
  • [PRIMO]

Dumb have ruined the game. Trash. Shots going straight up in the air people thinks are blanks is a start. Only happens on certain tanks. Oh I dunno prolly all tanks the developers don't play with. I know for sure the E75 is riddled with planted bugs which can only be from developers. Then you got the ammo situation with nerfing. To nerf something is to make something that's say yay big bringing it to a dimension or two smaller as whole not just a part of it. Like dwarfing but not as drastic. Then comes the main player in the game going to the dumps by way of [edited]developers who can't actually develop something that's already in existence but TAKE way from you have these little contest or whatever you call them that's nothing more than them taking a regular tank being whichever it might be and add a little sparkle here and twinkle there like tracers behind there shells or their favorite which is add a distinct camo to a tank and charge us 24.99US dollars. It loads the bottom tiers with [edited]tanks making it not enjoyable because the tanks people buy have a perk to them always. Advantages. It's a lawsuit in the making.  

All theyre doing is imploding from the inside. Once you have a game that's it you can't add to only take away. Just like everything else the the update we're on now is full of bugs. The next is just the same but backwards

_The_Tactition_ #2 Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:41 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15414 battles
  • [FOE]
Ok

It is always Hammer Time! 

Bronyman50 #3 Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:46 AM

Offical Horse Guy (Platinum Legacy Forum Title Holder)

• Players
  • 21908 battles
  • [FLEET]
I didn't bother to read but I'm going to assume 3 things. Ghost Shots, Bad MM, and Unicrums are hackers 

"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)

I Swear It's Like A Potato Farm With The Current Playerbase

Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy

cjcourtney1 #4 Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:49 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20088 battles
  • [S3MC]

Some of these guys on here are real good with spelling and grammer.....you kids going back to school remember that if you need something proof read.   It's like spare parts,just give it some time.theyll help you.......o7

Edited by cjcourtney1, 05 September 2017 - 12:53 AM.

Posit1ve_ #5 Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:57 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 28546 battles
  • [IRD]
Maybe we could actually discuss this post if you actually could use decent grammar. This is what I think you mean

View PostGetterGotterGoodSir, on 04 September 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

WG is ruining the game. There are shots that go straight up in the air that appear to be blanks,but this phenomenon only happens on certain tanks. I suspect this only happens to tanks that the developers do not play themselves. I know for sure the developers intentionally made the E-75 extremely buggy. Then you have the premium ammunition nerfs. Nerfing something should be moderate, not drastic. The playerbaseT is also declining because of bad developers who can't actually develop something original, but instead the developers take things away from you by having these little events that are nothing more than the addition of a normal tank and adding a few cosmetic changes like tracers behind the shells; or adding a distinct camo to a tank and charge us $24.99. This loads the bottom tiers with broken tanks making the game unenjoyable because the tanks people buy always seem to have distinct advantages. In my limited knowledge of the legal system, I believe that trying to make money is grounds for a lawsuit

What WG is actually doing is destroying the game from the inside. Once you have a game, that's it you can't successfully add content, but you only make things worse. Just like every update before, the the update we're on now is full of bugs. The next will be just the same.

Ok...

I'm going to base my response based on what I think you've said.

1. Shells going wide is just RNG. It's not a bug, and if you think you're shot is going "straight up in the air" it's probably because you have bad internet, or the notorious unreliable tracers in the game.

2. The developers have test accounts which allow them to play any tanks they want. They balance tanks based on player statistics

3. The E-75 was not made buggy intentionally. It's actually a rather good tank, and many share that opinion, and no one thinks it's buggy, let alone "more buggy"

4. I'm going to admit, I don't fully understand what you meant about nerfing, so I can't really address that

5. You might not like to admit it, but the developers do actually add new fun content to the game that isn't just camos and event tanks. In fact, there's a whole new line of French light tanks coming in the next patch along with a new map.

6. Yes, tier 7 is flooded with T49 A's right now. But that's because of the novelty of the guided missile feature, and also, they're only temporary. They'll disappear from everyone's garages in a few weeks. I generally don't see this kind of tank spam though, with the exception of release day for a new branch of tanks, and that usually subsides within a week.

7. No, the game is not pay2win as you're implying. There's actually a lot of premium tanks that are actually quite bad. Panther 88, T28 HTC, the new Kpfz 70, the list goes on and on.

8. WG is a business not a charity. Just because they're trying to make some money while developing a great game doesn't give anyone grounds for a lawsuit, even if it were pay2win.

9. There are actually very few bugs in the game, especially when compared to a lot of others, and the few bugs that do pop up are usually quite minor, and patched fairly quickly. If there are any game-breaking bugs, WG usually works exceptionally hard to put in a hotfix within a matter of days. The only real game-breaking bug I can think of that has really ever happened in Blitz is that one patch many years ago where sometimes every tank would be invisible, but that was patched literally the next day. We haven't really had any major bugs since then, other than the usual "ghost shell" complaints which are almost always due to client side lag.

268 tanks in the garage! (Pretty sure only Crusader6 has a larger garage)

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1 

Also a top 100 Autoloader player (top 100 in the AMX 50B, T57, T54E1, AMX 50 120, AMX 50 100)

BlackDogD #6 Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:17 AM

O'Doyle Rules!

• Players
  • 17517 battles
  • [O-VII]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 04 September 2017 - 07:57 PM, said:

Maybe we could actually discuss this post if you actually could use decent grammar. This is what I think you mean

Ok...

I'm going to base my response based on what I think you've said.

1. Shells going wide is just RNG. It's not a bug, and if you think you're shot is going "straight up in the air" it's probably because you have bad internet, or the notorious unreliable tracers in the game.

2. The developers have test accounts which allow them to play any tanks they want. They balance tanks based on player statistics

3. The E-75 was not made buggy intentionally. It's actually a rather good tank, and many share that opinion, and no one thinks it's buggy, let alone "more buggy"

4. I'm going to admit, I don't fully understand what you meant about nerfing, so I can't really address that

5. You might not like to admit it, but the developers do actually add new fun content to the game that isn't just camos and event tanks. In fact, there's a whole new line of French light tanks coming in the next patch along with a new map.

6. Yes, tier 7 is flooded with T49 A's right now. But that's because of the novelty of the guided missile feature, and also, they're only temporary. They'll disappear from everyone's garages in a few weeks. I generally don't see this kind of tank spam though, with the exception of release day for a new branch of tanks, and that usually subsides within a week.

7. No, the game is not pay2win as you're implying. There's actually a lot of premium tanks that are actually quite bad. Panther 88, T28 HTC, the new Kpfz 70, the list goes on and on.

8. WG is a business not a charity. Just because they're trying to make some money while developing a great game doesn't give anyone grounds for a lawsuit, even if it were pay2win.

9. There are actually very few bugs in the game, especially when compared to a lot of others, and the few bugs that do pop up are usually quite minor, and patched fairly quickly. If there are any game-breaking bugs, WG usually works exceptionally hard to put in a hotfix within a matter of days. The only real game-breaking bug I can think of that has really ever happened in Blitz is that one patch many years ago where sometimes every tank would be invisible, but that was patched literally the next day. We haven't really had any major bugs since then, other than the usual "ghost shell" complaints which are almost always due to client side lag.

you're patience in reading, editing, and responding to his diarrhetic post astounds me. 

Edited by BlackDogD, 05 September 2017 - 01:19 AM.

Life sucks, get a helmet.

Minecraftexpert_25 #7 Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:32 AM

Not a Unicum

• Players
  • 24985 battles
  • [PRAMO]

I looked at the clan tag and went wait you're not in my clan then I noticed it was an "I" instead of an "A".

Please tell me I'm not the only one who had to do a double take.

January 28, 2016- The day Alo8ight moved on in his life from WG and WoTB. You will be missed o7.

March 27, 2017- Dogface takes over as senior producer for WoTB. Fate of Senator_Ratbat unknown.

Block Quote

"The darker the purple, the darker the soul." - Ancient WG proverb. -CrimsonMG

Up up down left right down up left left down <-----my super MLG pro strats 420 no scope headshot hacks (no credit to ksftwe whatsoever)

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #8 Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:10 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4984 battles
  • [COD-X]

View PostMinecraftexpert_25, on 04 September 2017 - 07:32 PM, said:

I looked at the clan tag and went wait you're not in my clan then I noticed it was an "I" instead of an "A".

Happened to me too.

Google "succulent chins" and click on the first result. It will be very much worth your time! Some satisfied customers:

"T'was worth the read, but I shall never read it again. You have amazing writing skills, though. Teach me how to writeeeeee!" -you happy now?!?! HUH!?!?

"lol, googled succulent chins. It was worth it"

"10/10 wouldn't read again"

_The_Tactition_ #9 Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:43 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15414 battles
  • [FOE]

View PostMinecraftexpert_25, on 05 September 2017 - 01:32 AM, said:

Got me too.

It is always Hammer Time! 

drGiggless #10 Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:54 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16994 battles
  • [DEPT]

View Postcjcourtney1, on 05 September 2017 - 12:49 AM, said:

Some of these guys on here are real good with spelling and grammer.....you kids going back to school remember that if you need something proof read.   It's like spare parts,just give it some time.theyll help you.......o7

*grammar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users