Jump to content


The battle cry of the loser


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

9_V0LT #41 Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:27 PM

    Cunning Linguist

  • Players
  • 10822 battles
  • 3,547
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

View Post_OSIRIS, on 06 September 2017 - 08:52 AM, said:

I hate it when people use the excuse that they have lag. Makes me look worse when I actually do have it!

 

That's when I say "My lag gun must be working"

 

 

 

 


Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


Snyper1689 #42 Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:50 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32985 battles
  • 465
  • [BZO]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015
" "

That's what losers say before the battle when someone calls it but then 20 seconds in they begin to argue for their tactic. Kinda like heavies and meds crossing paths at Middleburg ...

Edited by Snyper1689, 09 September 2017 - 02:51 PM.


NoobEmperor #43 Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:57 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 10266 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    12-27-2016
It IS just a game, and every now and then we forget about this fact.  We should all learn to take a deep breath, accept that we cannot always win, and enjoy the game.

crpl_hicks #44 Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:49 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6051 battles
  • 1,534
  • [KOP]
  • Member since:
    05-22-2015
I Had a Phone call

 

"Looks like a Goddamn town meeting"


dayton07277 #45 Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:55 PM

    (SMH)

  • Players
  • 32588 battles
  • 4,152
  • [CROWN]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

View PostSnyper1689, on 09 September 2017 - 06:50 AM, said:

" "

That's what losers say before the battle when someone calls it but then 20 seconds in they begin to argue for their tactic. Kinda like heavies and meds crossing paths at Middleburg ...

All hill on that map period.. Losers say ... I'm to slow, (hill now) push me ( hill now) town (hill now) sniping in town (smfh hill now) on and on as why you can't go hill to justify your poor map meta... Hill now to all morons!!



crpl_hicks #46 Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:03 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6051 battles
  • 1,534
  • [KOP]
  • Member since:
    05-22-2015

View Postdayton07277, on 11 September 2017 - 04:55 PM, said:

All hill on that map period.. Losers say ... I'm to slow, (hill now) push me ( hill now) town (hill now) sniping in town (smfh hill now) on and on as why you can't go hill to justify your poor map meta... Hill now to all morons!!

 

So Yer saying go Hill?

 

"Looks like a Goddamn town meeting"


dayton07277 #47 Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

    (SMH)

  • Players
  • 32588 battles
  • 4,152
  • [CROWN]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

View Postcrpl_hicks, on 11 September 2017 - 09:03 AM, said:

 

So Yer saying go Hill?

:)



Ajax_Retro #48 Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:08 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3196 battles
  • 407
  • [-CBT-]
  • Member since:
    05-30-2017

Moderated by Volier_Zcit


Edited by Volier_Zcit, 12 September 2017 - 06:25 AM.

Visitor from the EU server.

Most played tank: Vindicator UM with 286 battles.

Current line grind: France 

 Lights : tier X, Heavies: Tier X, TD: Tier X. 

Current tanks that I enjoy playing: AMX 13 90, AMX ELC Bis, AMX 13 75, AMX 12t and Vindicator UM.  


9_V0LT #49 Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:16 PM

    Cunning Linguist

  • Players
  • 10822 battles
  • 3,547
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

View PostNoobEmperor, on 09 September 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

It IS just a game, and every now and then we forget about this fact.  We should all learn to take a deep breath, accept that we cannot always win, and enjoy the game.

 

Being reasonable wont get you anywhere here.

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


Player_4441674891 #50 Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:57 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 28744 battles
  • 38
  • [F-REE]
  • Member since:
    07-23-2015

View Postdayton07277, on 11 September 2017 - 04:55 PM, said:

All hill on that map period.. Losers say ... I'm to slow, (hill now) push me ( hill now) town (hill now) sniping in town (smfh hill now) on and on as why you can't go hill to justify your poor map meta... Hill now to all morons!!

 

  That reminds me of this:

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

 



outersketcher #51 Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:33 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13475 battles
  • 3,047
  • [_PNW_]
  • Member since:
    02-25-2016

View Postdayton07277, on 06 September 2017 - 02:01 PM, said:

Camping with a med and watching the team die before you??? Hummmmmm don't think so..

 

 

snorts.. Well.. provide you bother to play.

I agree.. doing that is just as bad.


Edited by outersketcher, 11 September 2017 - 10:34 PM.

I try to follow the wise teachings of Mr Miyagi.  "Best defense, no be there."

...don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit... OWWW you %$#$!... don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit...


outersketcher #52 Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:35 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13475 battles
  • 3,047
  • [_PNW_]
  • Member since:
    02-25-2016

View PostWriterDude, on 06 September 2017 - 02:10 PM, said:

Run, T95!

 

 

grins..

 


I try to follow the wise teachings of Mr Miyagi.  "Best defense, no be there."

...don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit... OWWW you %$#$!... don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit...





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users