Clan recruitment friends

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MajorHarkonnen #1 Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:37 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7298 battles

Hello Blitz,

I and a few others are interested in creating a competitive tournament clan, small and controlled but deadly and effective.  Need only 8-12 active and competitive players, with tanks up to tier 8 being a necessity.  WR is not an issue so long as you can play well as part of a team.  

We have a discord server that will be manadatory.  The goal of this clan is to compete in as many tournament events as possible, so you should be active.  If interested in getting into something like this at the ground level, pm me here or in game.  All applicants will have a trial period where we can battle together, with the goal to find the right guys (or gals) to fit a tourney team.  Don't worry about your stats, as I said it's more important how you play as a member of a 7 tank team.  

PM me in game or here for more details or to grab our discord server info.  All are welcome to apply.  The clan name and tag line will be decided by the group, once we have at least 12.   Be a part of this!  Vets wanted!  (BTW we are NSFW so adults only!!  ;D)

thanks, 

MajorHarkonnen

Rum_Tanker #2 Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4941 battles
  • [WEEDZ]
Good luck in recruiting! :izmena:

Rum is gud.....drink more Rum.  

http://www.weedz-wotb.tk

NateDawg2k16 #3 Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:07 AM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 8807 battles
  • [META]
inb4 new blitz order

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

"Never hold in your farts.  They travel up your spine into your brain, and that's where all the crappy ideas come from."

- Boris

I BEAT THE NUMBER EIGHT CHAFEE PLAYER WHEN THEY WERENT NUMBER 8

BlackDogD #4 Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:01 PM

O'Doyle Rules!

• Players
  • 17517 battles
  • [O-VII]
I'm interested to see where this goes. Good luck.

Life sucks, get a helmet.

Also tagged with Clan, recruitment, friends

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users