Booster Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Vacazion #1 Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 40536 battles
  • [MINE]
Can you make the lightning bolt button an animated fill to tell you that you have an active booster?  If I'm running just the crew booster and I forget to turn it off, then it just runs until I run out of boosters on tanks I didn't mean to use it for.

Ace Mastery Badges: 190 tanks / Fav tank: Edelweiss / Worst tank: Nashorn / Premium: Mod 1 / Tier 10 fav: Obj 268 (high crew skills)

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #2 Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5854 battles
  • [COD-R]
Yeah....happens to me pretty much every time I use a booster. I mainly use them for grinds, and when I do a non-grind battle I waste the boosters. Good suggestion

Google "succulent chins" and click on the first result. It will be very much worth your time! Some satisfied customers:

"T'was worth the read, but I shall never read it again. You have amazing writing skills, though. Teach me how to writeeeeee!" -you happy now?!?! HUH!?!?

"lol, googled succulent chins. It was worth it"

"10/10 wouldn't read again"

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

War_Vet_1 #3 Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:32 AM

Major Disaster

• Players
  • 12360 battles
  • [4ROG]
I'd like to see WG add a booster that makes you top tier. And no less than 50%-ers or inactivity votes on green team. And for large boosters, putting sub 50%-ers, inactivity votes, and anyone named colored rock on red team.

Ignoring life 7 minutes at a time!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users