[MINE] Recruitment: A Selfish Clan?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vacazion #1 Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:47 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 36502 battles
  • [MINE]

I'm not pulling punches.  I want active players to help unlock the supply level (we are 1/2 way through supply 6).   If you are looking for those great discounts and are active please feel free to join.

This is not a tourney clan.  We aren't going to be the feared clan with big swinging Ds pushing folks around.  However, we are scrappy and competitive, but play for fun not notoriety.  Platooning is encouraged, especially to help a clan mate with a mission, but not required.  For that reason I'm asking for a 45% win rate, which is a very modest rate.

We don't use a voice chat.  My wife doesn't like me playing this game, I'm not going to exacerbate that by chatting while I play.  Some of you know what I mean.

One rule, don't embarrass the clan.  If you are the type of player who likes to gloat after a win ("EZ win," "lol", etc.) please don't join.  If you love to play the game to release some stress, this is the clan for you. We are the introvert clan, come join us.

Take us for a test run, if you don't like the clan, leave.  You won't hurt our feelings, we wear big boy pants.

Cheers and good hunting.

- The [MINE] Clan

Ace Mastery Badges: 171 tanks / Fav tank: Edelweiss / Worst tank: Nashorn

ShootinSabot #2 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:05 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9921 battles
  • [SPUDX]
Hmmm wife's and pixel tanks, never a good mix. Sounds like you have a good thing, good luck with recruiting. 

Flinger of Taters

4sfield #3 Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:35 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 23894 battles
  • [CRUEL]
  GL with recruiting. You're post sounds genuine and you shouldn't have any trouble finding some takers.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

tedg5 #4 Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:05 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 33173 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Keep in mind that platooning gives you 1.5x toward clan supply, so team up a lot to speed grind. Good luck. :great:

Vacazion #5 Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 36502 battles
  • [MINE]

Thanks for the support guys.  The 1.5x toon is pretty powerful.  Stacking them during the x3 or x5 events and adding boosters are pretty awesome as well.

Ace Mastery Badges: 171 tanks / Fav tank: Edelweiss / Worst tank: Nashorn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users