Update 4.2 -> Nerfed tanks = Nerfed Garage -> Wasted grinds, spareparts -> Time to leave...

WG fraud update 4.2 4.2 spareparts 3.8 nerf gambling

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

DrFerd #21 Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:39 PM

Certified BlitzWeather Forecaster

• Players
  • 27909 battles
  • [LI-TR]

You came all the way over here, to tell us you were leaving? 

OK, goodbye friend, we hardly knew thee.

YouTube & Blog  https://ferdsquad.com 

DrFerd #22 Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:42 PM

• Players
  • 27909 battles
  • [LI-TR]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 11 September 2017 - 12:00 PM, said:

Hey I get the multi-server rant - did it myself to try to get WG to stop 3.8

That didn't work.  

WG will do what they think they need to do to make the game stay in the black.  If you think WG is bad - you should just not play games.  At all.

Thats dangerous dude! Watch out for the Asia forum mods, they are completely lacking in humor. I got a "verbal warning" (delivered by email, go figure) just for posting in the wrong area. Its a good thing CC and the crew here get it and .... oh wait

DrFerd #23 Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

• Players
  • 27909 battles
  • [LI-TR]

View PostLord_BoneCrusher, on 11 September 2017 - 11:34 AM, said:

Almost all WotBlitz_Contributors promote the stupid stuff whether they like it or not (I'm sure they don't like either but they're paid to promote) and trap us into WG frauds!

Now your just being contributorist. 

dayton07277 #24 Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:48 PM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 11431 battles
  • [CROWN]

View Postdayton07277, on 11 September 2017 - 08:45 AM, said:

Realize the facts if you value your money, before its too late that, WG is a Fraud company selling Scams, lies and involving us to gamble. I hate you WG with all my heart....my sentiments exactly OP.!!

drGiggless #25 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:00 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16994 battles
  • [DEPT]
This is why monopolies are bad. WG has very little competition, and as a result have let their greed take over. They are a greedy anti-consumer company and hopefully one day they will get a comeuppance.

Apple_Pen #26 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2494 battles
  • [FLEET]

View PostdrGiggless, on 11 September 2017 - 06:00 PM, said:

This is why monopolies are bad. WG has very little competition, and as a result have let their greed take over.

Exactly... They cannot do stuff like that on PC... If your PC runs World of Tanks, it will as well play WT, or any other alternative... On PC also, they added different type of equipment; they knew they would not get away with deleting the old ones, so this new stuff is just improved version of older equipment... and if you play enough competitive, which is where you earn this new currency, you can buy better equipment... I hope, a better alternative game shows up someday on mobile platforms to compete with Blitz, so that devs would put at least some thought into new updates...

-Average Salty Player

Spoiler

Ulf_berht #27 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 33030 battles

I don't know why people are jumping on this guy (OP), because he's not wrong. You may not want to hear it, you may not want to read a post about it, but he's not wrong. Getting a tank you really like to play nerfed sucks, no question about it and we've all dealt with it. Sometimes it's understandable and sometimes it's not. Whether or not the 4.2 nerfs are needed is disputable and more often than not it's a matter of personal perspective and experience so no need to debate it with me.

What is not disputable is that seeing your tanks nerfed today is far more aggravating than in the past, especially pre 3.8. Now, when one of your favorite tanks is nerfed the cost to you has a far greater impact. Time lost grinding, time lost waiting for timers to expire for equipment, spare parts lost, gold lost on timers, camo, etc...

Regardless of the "rules", the "EULA", or any other nonsense you might want to bring up, it gets really old, really quick, to see something you have invested time and/or money into just to have it changed into something else after the fact because of the fancies and whims of a group of people on the other side of the world who don't consider themselves as having to be answerable to their customer base.

Duke_87 #28 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:28 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24022 battles
  • [MOMS]

Regardless of whether the nerfs are needed / warranted, the complaints about not getting spare parts or credit refunds for sold tanks is entirely valid.

I don't usually pile on the "WG sux" threads, but WG needs to fix this.  If they are going to make tanks more / less capable (change how they play), they need give players the ability to unload them without undue loss.  Only getting half value when selling is bad enough, but losing the precious spare parts is too much.

Loving my wonderful, awesome, spectacular, OP, and freeeeeeee M60! But gawd the credit earnings suck! Really WG?

Lord_BoneCrusher #29 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:48 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6 battles

View PostUlf_berht, on 11 September 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

I don't know why people are jumping on this guy (OP), because he's not wrong. You may not want to hear it, you may not want to read a post about it, but he's not wrong. Getting a tank you really like to play nerfed sucks, no question about it and we've all dealt with it. Sometimes it's understandable and sometimes it's not. Whether or not the 4.2 nerfs are needed is disputable and more often than not it's a matter of personal perspective and experience so no need to debate it with me.

What is not disputable is that seeing your tanks nerfed today is far more aggravating than in the past, especially pre 3.8. Now, when one of your favorite tanks is nerfed the cost to you has a far greater impact. Time lost grinding, time lost waiting for timers to expire for equipment, spare parts lost, gold lost on timers, camo, etc...

Regardless of the "rules", the "EULA", or any other nonsense you might want to bring up, it gets really old, really quick, to see something you have invested time and/or money into just to have it changed into something else after the fact because of the fancies and whims of a group of people on the other side of the world who don't consider themselves as having to be answerable to their customer base.

View PostDuke_87, on 11 September 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

Regardless of whether the nerfs are needed / warranted, the complaints about not getting spare parts or credit refunds for sold tanks is entirely valid.

I don't usually pile on the "WG sux" threads, but WG needs to fix this.  If they are going to make tanks more / less capable (change how they play), they need give players the ability to unload them without undue loss.  Only getting half value when selling is bad enough, but losing the precious spare parts is too much.

Thanks for understanding my point.

_The_Tactition_ #30 Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:32 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15414 battles
  • [FOE]
You are gonna see why we are the saltiest sever and forum.

It is always Hammer Time! 

_Lion_King_ #31 Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14698 battles
  • [ANIME]

I don't have the Nerfed Tank, but the buffed T69.

I hate T95 which I can't pen 3/4 position in my Mediums.

So, great work WG.

LOL>>>>

NaDa_22 #32 Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:18 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20864 battles
  • [_V_]
It's a game. If you are not having fun, either take a break or move onto a newer game. Blitz is last thing you will think about 3-4 years down the road. 

X7DragonsX7 #33 Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10704 battles
  • [MRKVM]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 11 September 2017 - 12:00 PM, said:

Hey I get the multi-server rant - did it myself to try to get WG to stop 3.8

That didn't work.  

WG will do what they think they need to do to make the game stay in the black.  If you think WG is bad - you should just not play games.  At all.

So you used GT on the RU server?

3.Hate will always be prevalent

Scrub proof? Check my stats!  http://www.blitzstar...com/X7DragonsX7

Corrected with Grammarly

Cancer 49 A will never be forgotten, which shows how the 49 should be balanced.

Watea_23 #34 Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:09 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38353 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Post_Sterben_, on 11 September 2017 - 12:18 PM, said:

I still have a purpose on playing this Game

1.Get Warhammer Tanks 

2.Get Tankenstien if possible

3.Get T95/Chieftain if possble

Once I fulfilled all 3 Task, then I will leave this game

Tankenstien? U've got a long (maybe endless) way to go. WG loves u.

Former nickname -vain_23,  2_333, Watea, Waeeastl

Bob3468 #35 Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:10 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4474 battles
  • [3RD_]

View PostWriterDude, on 11 September 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

:popcorn:

ErnieJuarez #36 Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 235 battles
  • [WDG4F]

The T95 nerf is a bad nerf. The thing is so slow the only thing it had going for it was the armor. It will be total junk in tier 10 games, you aren't suppose to be able to pen the T95 frontally without aiming in medium tanks. It will be no better than a TOG ll now. 

T95's already get left behind when the noobs call for everyone to go to the medium side. That's when most people back them into corners, it's just a dumb nerf made by someone who probably gets owned by them because they don't know how flank them or aim their shots. 

I guess if they keep racking noobs in Leopards, they still have a use. Can't stop the skills, bro. 

Edited by ErnieJuarez, 11 September 2017 - 09:22 PM.

Demon_King117 #37 Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2158 battles
  • [ANINV]

View PostKjam0918, on 11 September 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

You know that old adage of "seeing the trees for the forest"? It was written for you.

See, this is why shite never gets done. Why would WG need to fix issues when they have customers talking everyone else down for them. Yes, WG isn't the worst out there; for all its faults, it still has a top of the line game that essentially sells itself. The problem is the peripherals, as In the currency theft, the cheapening of premium tanks/time, and so on. Peeps tend to stick to products they've spent time and money on (maybe why you guys are such apologists) until the bitter end, or at least until it stops being fun. Luckily, I haven't spent more than a couple hundred bucks, but I see players with all the tanks and I cringe at how much more they were screwed.

This^^^ While I agree that some tanks needed a bit of a nerf, most of these balance issues could've been solved with some minor buffs across the board. When someone spends their hard-earned SPs on a tank (OP or not, none of our business btw), they should be compensated the potentially wasted SPs, via a yearly LoJack exception option to recycle said SPs. Speaking of balance, all of the issues would be have been solved had WG invested in intelligent management as much as they spent on whatever it took to make the game fun in the first place.

I feel the same way as you do, they won't change anything unless everyone in the community agrees that nerfing tanks that don't need a nerf isn't a good thing. They'll always have consumers defending them when we can all be united and make the game better. Sadly, this will never happen because there will always be an opposing side that won't agree.

Edited by Demon_King117, 11 September 2017 - 09:31 PM.

9_V0LT #38 Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:32 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1339 battles
  • [OGRE]

Per the German TD nerfs

"We've fixed an error preventing HE shells from causing maximum damage upon hitting an open hatch"

So I'm to take that to understand, an HE shell, in the un-armored, open back, will do module and HP damage as if it fully penetrated the hull? Every time?

WooHoo! Ammo rack city. 

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

noobest_noob #39 Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:40 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11 battles

my suggestion...

play but don't pay

Zip_Zip #40 Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 40276 battles
  • [SPUDX]

I for one am actually going to play the game with the new changes before breaking out the torches and pitchforks.

I've seen some pretty mediocre players pull off some impressive games in the tanks in the nerf list.

If I do find the nerfs too hard I will let WG know and give them a chance to rebalance before  freaking out.

Ballancing is a lengthy process. Looking at player averages gives WG hard data to act on. 

After the nerfs WG will analyze and adjust. I have lots of tanks in my garage that have been through several nerfs and buffs cycles. 

Part of the game.

However I would like WG to allow us to reclaim spare parts via ticket on a nerfed  tank or perhaps 3-4 tickets a year to reclaim parts from any tank. Only fair in light of part rarity and the ebb and flow of the nerfs and buffs of the balancing process.

Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

159 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

Also tagged with WG, fraud, update 4.2, 4.2, spareparts, 3.8, nerf, gambling

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users