So any words on how the t57 plays now?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mroth2130 #1 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:26 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31918 battles
  • [TIGRZ]
I just finished unlocking the tier 3 equipment (well up to vert stab) and haven't taking it out yet. Just wondering if i might be able to play well enough in it to avoid the rage pms

M1NIMAN #2 Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11049 battles
wait, did you use gold to speed up the timers? Or did you just not play it for a month while you were getting equipment? If you did not play for a month becuase u were waiting for equipment then why? I dont understand why people refuse to play tanks that arnt fully upgraded... Having equipment barely increases my stats for my tanks, after I played them without. Plz reply and tell me why u wait to play until fully upgraded, if you do. Im really confused...

mroth2130 #3 Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:55 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31918 battles
  • [TIGRZ]

View PostM1NIMAN, on 13 September 2017 - 10:45 PM, said:

wait, did you use gold to speed up the timers? Or did you just not play it for a month while you were getting equipment? If you did not play for a month becuase u were waiting for equipment then why? I dont understand why people refuse to play tanks that arnt fully upgraded... Having equipment barely increases my stats for my tanks, after I played them without. Plz reply and tell me why u wait to play until fully upgraded, if you do. Im really confused...

nope, I got the tank a while ago but I am grinding up several lines so I never really played and let it set there. Once word of the buff came out I started unlocking the equipment and playing a few game just to realize I am okay in the tank but the teams really struggled. I am still grinding a few tier 7s, 8s and 9s and was wondering how it plays. I guess instead of an answer I get one comment from a confused person.

Edited by mroth2130, 14 September 2017 - 02:56 AM.

mroth2130 #4 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:59 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31918 battles
  • [TIGRZ]

So I got my answer about the t57 and the buff, and it is I still can't carry the fail teams to an acceptable winrate. Played 11 games averaging over 2000 damage (Nothing spectacular but contributing) and the teams just melted away in two or three minutes. I could of done way more damage if the teams would just, I don't know, not sit in the open, or yolocide. The gun is awesome and it hits hard and fast but if I can only get two clips out before the game ends (most likely in a loss) then I am stuck at 2000 average damage. 

Very frustrating to see your stats go up but your winrate drop. I was a pathetic 43% before tonight but after winning only 3 of 11 i am down to 40% in that thing. I want to be good in it but I guess that isn't going to happen. 

M1NIMAN #5 Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:51 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11049 battles

View Postmroth2130, on 14 September 2017 - 02:55 AM, said:

nope, I got the tank a while ago but I am grinding up several lines so I never really played and let it set there. Once word of the buff came out I started unlocking the equipment and playing a few game just to realize I am okay in the tank but the teams really struggled. I am still grinding a few tier 7s, 8s and 9s and was wondering how it plays. I guess instead of an answer I get one comment from a confused person.

Sorry, I get off topic a lot... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users