Unicums ruined this game

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Apple_Pen #1 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:30 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3116 battles
  • [FLEET]

So... I was going through my daily routine in Blitz... You know, a normal day... play some battles, lose some, get tilted, put everything out on some 40er that ruined that last game.. and call it a day...

So, I was at this last step, I was so mad yesterday, after losing a couple battles on KPZ, because my team decided to flank... So, I could not hold the enemy team, and heavies just died before meds made it behind the enemies... Then they died... and we had quite a few players with 0 damage... so.. I chose the lucky one and started an extremely pleasant conversation with him/her. So, this person ended up suggesting that players like me ruined this game, and without us, the community would be less toxic... I could not agree more, its unicums that make this community so toxic... See, If everyone who played this game were 30-40ers, this game would literary have the least toxic community in the gaming industry... Its a well known fact that other than WR, 30-40ers share another common thing - half a brain cell; in extremely rare cases, they even have whopping 1 brain cell; very rare, though...

A typical 30-40er would answer your complaint this way: "Take it easy man, its just a game"; "get a life man, its just a game", etc... So... Players with that WR are not capable of having ambitions, such as winning. Therefore, if this game only had players like that, no one would care if they won or lost. Everyone would be happy by just driving a tenk... cool, right? 14 players rolling out on some map, having fun dying and doing whatever 30-40ers usually enjoy doing... and no one complains because no one cares, sounds great to me...

Unicums and good players in general ruined this game... god dammit...

This post is mostly sarcastic, but I did have this kind of conversation with some 40er yesterday... was fun...

Edited by Apple_Pen, 13 September 2017 - 03:35 PM.

I like potatoes. I like them fried in the boiling oil... just LIKE french fries...

Spoiler

dindincf #2 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:35 PM

Potato Rights Activist

• Players
  • 18734 battles
  • [-7-]
Relax it's just a game

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/dindincf                                            

Tier X's: Leopard 1 / T110E4 /  T110E5 /  M48A1 Patton / Object 263 / IS-7 / Object 140 / T-62A / JPE-100

“At the moment, you should forget about the M60.”        -ZIoydd, on 01 August 2017 - 06:01 AM

_Panzer_V #3 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16726 battles
  • [F8TAL]
The sarcasm is so thick I can cut it with a knife 

I think I'm a great good player... I'm still not sure though

“I want to tank to you, but I’m just gonna sit here and hope you start talking to me” - Me 

I still can't get a good picture to work >: |

David_Rish #4 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14931 battles
Get over it...

Godzillacus #5 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:39 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20854 battles
  • [SAD21]
Generally agree. But without 40%ers there cannot be 60%ers. Kind of a love/hate relationship.

Apple_Pen #6 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3116 battles
  • [FLEET]

View Post_Panzer_V, on 13 September 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

The sarcasm is so thick I can cut it with a knife 

yea mentioned it just in case... some still fail to understand sarcasm this obvious... :ohmy:

Edited by Apple_Pen, 13 September 2017 - 03:40 PM.

I like potatoes. I like them fried in the boiling oil... just LIKE french fries...

Spoiler

Bronyman50 #7 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:41 PM

Offical Horse Guy (Platinum Legacy Forum Title Holder)

• Players
  • 22668 battles
  • [FLEET]

I never understand that "it's just a game". 

When you've devoted 1000+ hours in the game and ACTUAL money, it's not just a game. It is an investment. It's like someone smashing your car and then telling you, "why you angry, it is only metal" 

"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)

I Swear It's Like A Potato Farm With The Current Playerbase

Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy

dindincf #8 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:41 PM

Potato Rights Activist

• Players
  • 18734 battles
  • [-7-]

View PostApple_Pen, on 13 September 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

yea mentioned it just in case... some still fail to understand sarcasm this obvious... :ohmy:

that was sarcasm?  Oh I get it. Good post

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/dindincf                                            

Tier X's: Leopard 1 / T110E4 /  T110E5 /  M48A1 Patton / Object 263 / IS-7 / Object 140 / T-62A / JPE-100

“At the moment, you should forget about the M60.”        -ZIoydd, on 01 August 2017 - 06:01 AM

Apple_Pen #9 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:42 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3116 battles
  • [FLEET]

View Postdindincf, on 13 September 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

that was sarcasm?  Oh I get it. Good post

Spoiler

cheasesteak #10 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16236 battles
  • [DOGZ]

View PostBronyman50, on 13 September 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

When you've devoted 1000+ hours in the game and ACTUAL money, it's not just a game. It is an investment. It's like someone smashing your car and then telling you, "why you angry, it is only metal" 

​I have 1000s of hours watching movies and sports on TV, and I pay ACTUAL money for said TV and for cable.  It is still just entertainment.  Same with Blitz.  Just a game. 

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed

Ruby_Rose_ #11 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:45 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 9782 battles
  • [SKXLL]
Bleh
What about the midfielders?

50-59's

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Clan Recruitment: TRHRD  Discord: TRHRD
TRHRD Officer

Vino4Ever #12 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:49 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11903 battles

View PostBronyman50, on 13 September 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

the two are completely different.  And...it's just a game, an entertainment exspense.  If the game ended today I would not feel cheated, I spent what I have Knowing that the game could change or die at any moment.
Mute the Dead

Apple_Pen #13 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:50 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3116 battles
  • [FLEET]

View PostRuby_Rose_, on 13 September 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

Bleh
What about the midfielders?

50-59's

They have more brain cells, I guess... I mean, that kind of players usually try to improve at some point...

View Postcheasesteak, on 13 September 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

​I have 1000s of hours watching movies and sports on TV, and I pay ACTUAL money for said TV and for cable.  It is still just entertainment.  Same with Blitz.  Just a game. 

You pay that money to enjoy something... I dont understand, if its just a game, and whether you win or lose does not matter in the end... Does that mean that they enjoy losing just as much as winning? or, do they hate winning? :D What do you play for, if there is no purpose? Unless losing is another weird way of entertainment... :ohmy:

Spoiler

Ruby_Rose_ #14 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:55 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 9782 battles
  • [SKXLL]

View PostApple_Pen, on 13 September 2017 - 11:50 AM, said:

They have more brain cells, I guess... I mean, that kind of players usually try to improve at some point...

You pay that money to enjoy something... I dont understand, if its just a game, and whether you win or lose does not matter in the end... Does that mean that they enjoy losing just as much as winning? or, do they hate winning? :D What do you play for, if there is no purpose? Unless losing is another weird way of entertainment... :ohmy:

That is alot of Oxymorons
https://i.imgur.com/gu98Cmv.png
Try this one

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Clan Recruitment: TRHRD  Discord: TRHRD
TRHRD Officer

cheasesteak #15 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16236 battles
  • [DOGZ]

View PostApple_Pen, on 13 September 2017 - 03:50 PM, said:

Even if it is just a game, I still prefer to win - just like with any game.  But, because it is just a game and has no real world consequences, if I happen to lose, I very easily put it behind me and just hit the battle button again.  It makes for much less stressful playing than constantly worrying about wins and loses. 

Edited by cheasesteak, 13 September 2017 - 03:57 PM.

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed

Apple_Pen #16 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:58 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3116 battles
  • [FLEET]

View PostRuby_Rose_, on 13 September 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

Try this one

Spoiler

4sfield #17 Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:48 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 24738 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View Postcheasesteak, on 13 September 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

View PostVino4Ever, on 13 September 2017 - 10:49 AM, said:

the two are completely different.  And...it's just a game, an entertainment exspense.  If the game ended today I would not feel cheated, I spent what I have Knowing that the game could change or die at any moment.

I get that people think it's just a game or look at it like its entertainment. It's not enjoyable or much fun when you do way more than your part and lose because everyone else can't. Sometimes it's more like work than entertainment, the difference is I'm not getting paid. I go to work because I get paid, not because it's fun or entertaining.

I play the game because I remember a time where the tanks were good enough that my team mates were irrelevent and I could have fun no matter what anyone else did. That's just not true anymore. The tanks suck because the powers that be don't want good players to ruin the experience of the 40% players that make up the majority of their customer base. They don't give a [edited] about the minority that actually have skills, are competitive and/or care about winning because they don't care if anybody wins or loses. They care about keeping people playing. Game integrity for them is based on how many people they can get to spend money.

TLDR - They can't have guys running around ruining the experience for the skrubs because it's bad for business. Hence, everything that we all invested spare parts in is on the nerf list and everything new that comes out is unicum proofed.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

Jellotree76 #18 Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 46523 battles
  • [501RV]
Whether it's "just a game" or not, I have trouble comprehending how these players can be so terrible at a video game. I mean, I'm not that great at video games, but I'm positive my over all WR has never been below 50%. I came into the game with zero experience playing WOT or mobile shooting games. 

NA damage record holder for the Jg.Pz.E100 (because I camped and the reds ran into my shells) 

All GRILLES MUST DIE!! 

Jellotree76 #19 Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 46523 battles
  • [501RV]

View PostRuby_Rose_, on 13 September 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

Try this one

The PoPo is always one step ahead. Their radar detector dectors also detect radar detector detectors. Making them radar dector detector detectors. 

Edited by Jellotree76, 13 September 2017 - 04:58 PM.

NA damage record holder for the Jg.Pz.E100 (because I camped and the reds ran into my shells) 

All GRILLES MUST DIE!! 

Apple_Pen #20 Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:58 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3116 battles
  • [FLEET]

View Post4sfield, on 13 September 2017 - 04:48 PM, said:

I get that people think it's just a game or look at it like its entertainment. It's not enjoyable or much fun when you do way more than your part and lose because everyone else can't. Sometimes it's more like work than entertainment, the difference is I'm not getting paid. I go to work because I get paid, not because it's fun or entertaining.

I play the game because I remember a time where the tanks were good enough that my team mates were irrelevent and I could have fun no matter what anyone else did. That's just not true anymore. The tanks suck because the powers that be don't want good players to ruin the experience of the 40% players that make up the majority of their customer base. They don't give a [edited] about the minority that actually have skills, are competitive and/or care about winning because they don't care if anybody wins or loses. They care about keeping people playing. Game integrity for them is based on how many people they can get to spend money.

TLDR - They can't have guys running around ruining the experience for the skrubs because it's bad for business. Hence, everything that we all invested spare parts in is on the nerf list and everything new that comes out is unicum proofed.

good example of that are autoloaders... Some are great but... We have tanks like 50 100, that got nerfed and is not the same as before... and this new BC 25t. In hands of a unicum old 50 100 was really strong, and its a tier 8; and lets be honest, most of scrub red wallet noobs are in that tier, and none of them would be able to use 50 100, because its a paper tank with a deadly gun; therefore, why would WG upset them? Lets nerf it then - the best idea ever... Actually balanced BC25t would be OP as well in hands of a good player... its a paper tank too, so 40er with 1 brain cell would never be able to use it; therefore, its nerfed to the ground. I have not played BC25t yet, but it looks really underwhelming compared to what it is on PC... So.. yeah I could not agree more... 

Edited by Apple_Pen, 13 September 2017 - 04:59 PM.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users