• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

OKAwesome #41 Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:21 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18623 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostPCSherminator, on 13 September 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

All I know is that there was no way a M41 bounces shots from my Pershing or an IS 3 like this one did. The IS 3 dude was complaining about it too. We all know the RNG is f-ed in the game.

One of the new pieces of equipment is enhanced armor which increases some hidden armor coefficient instead of actual thickness of armor. I have noticed all tanks becoming more bouncy than before and I think this is the reason.

OKAwesome

Apple_Pen #42 Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:26 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3111 battles
  • [FLEET]

View PostiEatChickenMcNuggets, on 13 September 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

You do realize that there's a sizable amount of people including me that don't have the time to reroll right?

So.. if you have good stats, you are a reroll... if you have bad stats, you are a noob... ill consider your criticism once you are more than 1 step away from being whatever I described in the original post...

I like potatoes. I like them fried in the boiling oil... just LIKE french fries...

Spoiler

dayton07277 #43 Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:32 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 12092 battles
  • [CROWN]

View PostPCSherminator, on 13 September 2017 - 04:53 PM, said:

All I know is that there was no way a M41 bounces shots from my Pershing or an IS 3 like this one did. The IS 3 dude was complaining about it too. We all know the RNG is f-ed in the game.

Sorry dude no Hax. Tin foil hat sure.

Apple_Pen #44 Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:33 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3111 battles
  • [FLEET]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 13 September 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

I've noticed that all the tanks nerfed are high tier, high skill ceiling tanks. Terrible in the hands of an average or below, but insanely good in the hands of someone skilled.

thats probably why BC 25t is so underwhelming in Blitz... At least they did not take its mobility, just like MBT 70s... That would be funny, but not surprising. 

View PostPCSherminator, on 14 September 2017 - 12:53 AM, said:

Its RNG... Leo 1 once bounced a shot from Jag Panzer E 100 and E4... stuff like that happens; once you go deeper into mechanics it will make more sense. I should find that video... it was funny actually, was part of some fail compilation in WoT.

Edited by Apple_Pen, 14 September 2017 - 02:34 AM.

I like potatoes. I like them fried in the boiling oil... just LIKE french fries...

Spoiler

PCSherminator #45 Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:16 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5702 battles
  • [ROMTA]

Got it. Thanks for the help guys. Kind of makes it a bit more difficult for those of us trying to exploit weaknesses with standard ammo. Just a bit more of a challenge. Part of the fun right?

Dan_Deerso #46 Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:41 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 15030 battles
  • [MOMS]

View PostPCSherminator, on 13 September 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

Got it. Thanks for the help guys. Kind of makes it a bit more difficult for those of us trying to exploit weaknesses with standard ammo. Just a bit more of a challenge. Part of the fun right?

Here, head over to this site: 

http://wiki.wargamin...echanics_(Blitz)

It'll give you a brief intro to some of the deeper mechanisms behind the game.

T-34 (2nd), Type 98 Ke-Ni (3rd), Pz. IV Schmalturm (4th) A-20 (6th)T34 Independance (6th), T69 (8th), Angry Connor (8th)T110E4 (9th), Ram II (9th)

Top 100: KV-2, Cruiser Mk. IV, Spähpanzer Ru 251, T-46, Spähpanzer SP I C, M4A2E4 Sherman, Type 5 Chi-Ri, VK 16.02 Leopard, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, T-54 ltwt., Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, Helsing HO, SU-152, SU-100M1, T54E1, Hetzer, T34

MarBearCat #47 Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:48 AM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 20598 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostApple_Pen, on 13 September 2017 - 10:30 AM, said:

So... I was going through my daily routine in Blitz... You know, a normal day... play some battles, lose some, get tilted, put everything out on some 40er that ruined that last game.. and call it a day...

So, I was at this last step, I was so mad yesterday, after losing a couple battles on KPZ, because my team decided to flank... So, I could not hold the enemy team, and heavies just died before meds made it behind the enemies... Then they died... and we had quite a few players with 0 damage... so.. I chose the lucky one and started an extremely pleasant conversation with him/her. So, this person ended up suggesting that players like me ruined this game, and without us, the community would be less toxic... I could not agree more, its unicums that make this community so toxic... See, If everyone who played this game were 30-40ers, this game would literary have the least toxic community in the gaming industry... Its a well known fact that other than WR, 30-40ers share another common thing - half a brain cell; in extremely rare cases, they even have whopping 1 brain cell; very rare, though...

A typical 30-40er would answer your complaint this way: "Take it easy man, its just a game"; "get a life man, its just a game", etc... So... Players with that WR are not capable of having ambitions, such as winning. Therefore, if this game only had players like that, no one would care if they won or lost. Everyone would be happy by just driving a tenk... cool, right? 14 players rolling out on some map, having fun dying and doing whatever 30-40ers usually enjoy doing... and no one complains because no one cares, sounds great to me...

Unicums and good players in general ruined this game... god dammit...

This post is mostly sarcastic, but I did have this kind of conversation with some 40er yesterday... was fun...

Doesn't give a unicum from a top clan the right to go to a losing players pm and tell them to quit and to get off the forums.

Many unicums have mental issues.

Another reason I'm glad I quit playing.

swampydoodle #48 Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:13 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10922 battles
  • [MMMM]
 I try my hardest. I do pay attention to my winrate and try to be a team player.If you have been here since day one or started today, ultimately it is, just a game. If If you think that being  a "Unicum" makes you feel that you shouldn't be forced to play with lesser beings,,, Develop your own game. Call it "Unicum Blitz", where all the Unicums start above a 50% winrate. Oh wait if we all start above a 50% winrate someone has to loose. Oh fudge, now we have Unicums that are at less than 50% winrate. Those players are bringing the game down to an embarrassing level. screw those 48% "Unicum Blitz" players. This is a no win argument. Just tossing it out there for cannon fodder. Flame away. 

NoScoping_For_Days #49 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 37255 battles
  • [HATED]

i dont think ll unicums are bad. i personally maybe a unicum but i dont bash people (except in rating battles lol) cos i think its just a waste of time. i understand the argument that if all unicums play together everyone would be on about 48-55% (exactly why i hate count ins with my clan). but in all honesty, if u are lingering at 30-45% and u have a good amount of games under your belt, i cant imagine u have fun losing. the least u can do is listen to someone else when they try to give advice during game cos obviously u are crap. So many times have i called right and some other chap calls left only to hit the gas on his Type 62 or Dracula, meet 5 reds head on and end the game with 198 damage and a message 'i found them all'....triggers the life of me. 

most people dont understand the game to its basics, heavys spawn differently from meds, guns have certain depression numbers etc. when i see the line up of every match, im already calculating stuff in my head: do i kill the unicum first? do i kill the unicum last? do we kill all the meds first? do we all go left? do we all go right? i understand not a lot of people think this way but honestly this isnt so hard if you put your head down and just give it a shot. so all in all i think unicums are just annoyed people dont try as hard as they do. anyone in this world would feel the same way about whatever they are passionate about

Apple_Pen #50 Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3111 battles
  • [FLEET]
Guys, this post was sarcastic... Almost all of it... Do not take it too seriously.

Edited by Apple_Pen, 14 September 2017 - 02:05 PM.

Spoiler

Ruby_Rose_ #51 Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:03 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 9761 battles
  • [SKXLL]
Awww
But I wannaaaaaaaaa

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Clan Recruitment: TRHRD  Discord: TRHRD
TRHRD Officer

PCSherminator #52 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:09 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5702 battles
  • [ROMTA]

View PostApple_Pen, on 14 September 2017 - 02:05 PM, said:

Guys, this post was sarcastic... Almost all of it... Do not take it too seriously.

Yes, but it spawned good debate and good communication on the subject. You made a lot of valid points in your initial argument even if it was sarcasm.

Apple_Pen #53 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:29 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3111 battles
  • [FLEET]

View PostPCSherminator, on 14 September 2017 - 05:09 PM, said:

Yes, but it spawned good debate and good communication on the subject. You made a lot of valid points in your initial argument even if it was sarcasm.

Well.. thank you!

Yea, from some point of view, arguments are valid. Of course the guy I talked to would never give me any arguments to back his statement up... So, I gave it a thought, and came up with this... Probably quite close to what he wanted to say. However, unicums are not the major part of this problem... Those 40ers denying the fact that they need to improve is the major problem, that they refuse to accept any kind of advice is the major problem, and of course them believing that they are the greatest players(of course they have bad stats because everyone else is bad, and no one backs them up when they decide to yolo all alone into the entire enemy team... right?)... I tried many times to give them some sort of advice, quite a while ago... Usually, they would answer - "[edited] you"; oh this is like the least they said, it sometimes was very colorful, they are creative at least in something, I guess... :great:

Spoiler

SanguinaryDan #54 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:56 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6487 battles
  • [PINT]

Right now I'm one of "Them". :hiding:  I spent some money on higher tier premium tanks because I liked the way they look.  My numbers are slowly getting better.  (Alright, very slowly.)  I'm learning more about the maps, tanks and play style with every game. Hell, I even legitimately ground my way up the American line to get myself an M103.  And I'll do my best to help the team win every time I go out there, even though the lack of communication can be incredibly frustrating.

But does some twerp who messages me and tells me to delete the app after a loss really improve the game?  Just because my Sherman got ammo racked by a T49A that I'd of had to have put 7-8 shots into to kill?

We all have to learn how things work.  And it takes longer for some than others. So if my play has ever cost any of you a win I'll apologize here and now.  But antagonizing and belittling other players in chat is not the way to make sure this stays a game worth putting any time and money into.  

On the whole it's like driving a car.  If you assume every other car on the road is driven by an idiot your odds of getting in an accident go way down.  So just treat each game the same way.  Figure the other tanks are hopeless and do your job as best you can.  But don't roll down the window and start shrieking.

The point of the game is to win.  The purpose of the game is to have fun.  They are not mutually exclusive.

Ericmopar #55 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:28 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2760 battles
All this drama over pixel tanks.

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey

4sfield #56 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:21 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 24738 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostEricmopar, on 14 September 2017 - 02:28 PM, said:

All this drama over pixel tanks.

Yep.

WG ruined this game.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

dayton07277 #57 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:31 PM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 12092 battles
  • [CROWN]

View Post4sfield, on 14 September 2017 - 12:21 PM, said:

Yep.

WG ruined this game.

If l had played this game as F t P then I could care less what WG does with there game. But I'm invested in this game..

Untrustworthy #58 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:33 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 41867 battles
  • [AFT]

View PostPCSherminator, on 14 September 2017 - 12:35 AM, said:

3) Cheating

Yes guys, it's out there. The guy who upgrades his armor stats with a hack in the PC. When I have a fully decked out tier 8 and I know where to hit you, and i'm bouncing every shot including HE, there's a rigged tank. I've seen it more often as of late.

This is a laughable statement. its called RNG not a hack take off the tinfoil and get gud!

Ericmopar #59 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2760 battles

View PostUntrustworthy, on 14 September 2017 - 01:33 PM, said:

This is a laughable statement. its called RNG not a hack take off the tinfoil and get gud!

If the armor stats are on the computer like the skins, then yes it can be hacked. Anything that is stored on the device can be hacked. Although it's just one tank at a time, and they could do a checksum when loading into the game...

I'm curious, but I don't want to get banned, or I'd see if I could find and modify it myself just out of morbid curiosity. :trollface:

I'm getting suspicious that WG doesn't have a checksum working in game, or people couldn't load things like hit skins.

Before accusing me of having a tinfoil hat, I do hack another game to fix train physics problems. The catch is you can't run "Career Scenarios" but you can run the modified equipment in Free Roam and Standard Scenarios on the different routes.

Edited by Ericmopar, 14 September 2017 - 08:43 PM.

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey

dayton07277 #60 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:52 PM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 12092 battles
  • [CROWN]

View PostEricmopar, on 14 September 2017 - 12:39 PM, said:

If the armor stats are on the computer like the skins, then yes it can be hacked. Anything that is stored on the device can be hacked. Although it's just one tank at a time, and they could do a checksum when loading into the game...

I'm curious, but I don't want to get banned, or I'd see if I could find and modify it myself just out of morbid curiosity. :trollface:

I'm getting suspicious that WG doesn't have a checksum working in game, or people couldn't load things like hit skins.

Before accusing me of having a tinfoil hat, I do hack another game to fix train physics problems. The catch is you can't run "Career Scenarios" but you can run the modified equipment in Free Roam and Standard Scenarios on the different routes.

It's a client server game you can't Hax it dude!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users