WG thinks tier X lights will fix the game... Cute.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Apple_Pen #1 Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:17 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2494 battles
  • [FLEET]

Yes... Another rant post. First of all, I was so hyped about this update, my all time favorite french line, the first line I grinded on PC; so many great memories with AMX ELC... Even 12t, which was not that great, but still... I remember struggling with that tank when I still was a bad player... and oh boy... BC 25t, another tank that I love; it has been standing in my garage since 2012 at least.; and it is still there.. Damn, I remember when it still was a tier IX... This is the most iconic tank in this game; it has the biggest potential in a battle, but also requires a lot of skill... Now, what did they do to this iconic tank?! Its a light tank now... Light tank boys... with 3 shells. What a joke...

AMX 13 90, this now is a Tier IX, so I wont be comparing it to its new self on PC. I will be comparing it to whatever it used to be about a year ago... First of all, stats are relatively balanced compared to what they were on PC (talking about the gun); it feels and seems like that on paper only though... We all know our vodka-devs do not play their own game; so it ended up being trash, just another part of 3 shell meta. On PC, it used to have 6 shells, less accuracy and more reload time between shells (2.77 seconds, if I am not mistaken)... Here we have 2 seconds, a little more accuracy, which does not really make any difference. And far shorter reload time. I mean, I can understand that we are trading 3 shells for short reload time... because games are simply not long enough to keep up with 42 sec reload... But, 3 shells are just not enough; it is playable, every tank is playable on a paper... But playerbase like this just wont let you enjoy it... 3 shells per clip is not enough to carry... This is somewhat irrelevant comparison, but you can already feel that 3 shells are not enough after playing on 12t on tier 6... The difference in alpha is only 30... Soo... how does one carry in tier 8 with a paper tank, and low potential damage per clip, with trash penetration? just.. no... 13 90 is also another iconic tank, it was considered as top tier light tank until the rebalance on PC, when they added tier X light lines to almost all nations. This also is trash...

I wont be talking about the Tier IX Bat and 13 75 or 12t... I do not have anything to say about the tier IX, I never played it. 12t and 13 75 are in the same boat as 13 90.... Underwhelming... and those two were never too popular or outstanding... Those are just tanks you need to just grind, suffer and move on...

So... What is the point in having these tanks? Are they supposed to be scouts? is there such thing as a scout in this game? The thing that comes the closest to "scout" is a player who rushes the opposite side of where your team is going, and dies instantly... but hey, at least he found the entire enemy team... job well done, I guess... Or you could follow the team, and you know... guns are not good either, what are you gonna pen? the higher you go in tier, the harder it will get... Also, prammo is nerfed so... yeah... The only gem in this line is ELC AMX, still my favorite tank... it also is quite underwhelming and a bit different from what it should be... but, hey.. its still fun and quite playable.. At least thats how I felt while playing with it.

So if there are tanks such as E 50M, 140, T 62a, even Leo 1 or STB 1, and Patton... not to mention those mobile heavy tenks... what is the point of this light french line, if all they have is 3 miserable shells per clip? See, the entire gameplay of BC 25t at least is all about ambushing the enemy team when they dont expect it... So... you managed to do so, and all you have is 3 shells.. you spit them... and 183 blows you away with a one shot... time well spent on grinding this line, I guess.... 

why... ? This is like No Mans Sky of Blitz updates.

Edited by Apple_Pen, 14 September 2017 - 04:24 AM.

-Average Salty Player

Spoiler

Dufos #2 Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:41 AM

slow Löwe bro

• Players
  • 23570 battles
  • [-7-]
Blitz is a completely new game, seperate from wotb. Can't compare them, tank balancing wise.

Apple_Pen #3 Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:42 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2494 battles
  • [FLEET]

View PostDufos, on 14 September 2017 - 04:41 AM, said:

Blitz is a completely new game, seperate from wotb. Can't compare them, tank balancing wise.

Yea you are probably right... But whatever they made out of that french line is basically useless... next to MBT 70... They could at least rebalance 25t differently... so that it could compete with other meds, or literary anything else on that tier; it would at least be worth suffering on lower level tanks... but.. nope...  We have a tier X light tank... 

Edited by Apple_Pen, 14 September 2017 - 04:45 AM.

-Average Salty Player

Spoiler

i_bought_my_stats #4 Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 53 battles
  • [DEF_A]
Meh. TL; DR

^^^^^See those stats? I swear, I'm not a reroll. Just, you know, your average Joe.  Your average Joe who always gets put on the red team. I'm just- I'm just- you know, super lucky.

_Pandageddon #5 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:01 AM

Tunnels Concep

• Players
  • 26328 battles
  • [PRAMO]
Oh cool, you're from PC? Same IGN on PC like on Blitz? 

WoTBStars - BlitzStars  

icu8some2 #6 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:18 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14292 battles
  • [WRDGZ]

You gotta give them some slack, they're trying something new to keep the game interesting, just be glad they didn't start replacing any existing tanks. They're trying their best to make they game different than other Wot games. Like you've mentioned, the problem lies in the fact that the devs don't exactly know what the community wants and they haven't actually been playing their game consistently, so they don't understand the players perspective. Sometimes it takes more of a "hands on" experience to understand someone's perspective and ranting won't always help. I'm not trying to be a smart azz, just saying you should conserve your energy because there's a low chance they're gonna listen. Besides you can still enjoy the tank on PC (for now)  

Augustus_GoldNoob_Sohn #7 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:57 AM

The rent-a-cop

• Players
  • 12785 battles
  • [III-H]

Well, IMO T49a changed everything, at least on tiers 6-8. It's arty, but without misses.

The French lines are nothing special due to their being handicapped by a lower clip amount. Had they brought them over with the large ammo capacity, and no other changes from PC, you can guarantee there would have been a lot more change as far as the bigger picture is concerned.

But, like every novel thing in this game, it will calm down after a time. People will bore of playing their 49As and Kp/MBT70s, and French lights.

Unifying TRIARII factors:

1.How much money we've spent on this game (not to mention the new parking garage required for all of our M 60's)

2. The amount of alcohol consumed while playing tanks. 

3. How much fun we have with, and at the expense of, each other

GenericMIKE #8 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:24 AM

The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

• Players
  • 20838 battles
  • [RAIDR]

View PostApple_Pen, on 13 September 2017 - 11:42 PM, said:

Yea you are probably right... But whatever they made out of that french line is basically useless... next to MBT 70... They could at least rebalance 25t differently... so that it could compete with other meds, or literary anything else on that tier; it would at least be worth suffering on lower level tanks... but.. nope...  We have a tier X light tank... 

have u even played it yet? its not useless

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!

_34 #9 Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:24 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

• Players
  • 19549 battles
  • [PRAMO]
Wah, wah, wah!

Ruby_Rose_ #10 Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8773 battles
  • [FLEET]

View Post_34, on 14 September 2017 - 07:24 AM, said:

Wah, wah, wah!

Better than most of these recent threads.

Made by Panbun

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is

like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."
Want a RWBY signature?
Here

Clan Recruitment: Here    Discord:   FLEET   ARMDA

lilgeezer68 #11 Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17167 battles
  • [OSKAR]
Fix things? #FixTheFury :trollface:

Apple_Pen #12 Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2494 battles
  • [FLEET]

View PostGenericMIKE, on 14 September 2017 - 09:24 AM, said:

have u even played it yet? its not useless

I have not played most of the tanks in Blitz... Without doing so, Id know which ones are trash and which are not according to numbers... I have played it all on PC....

And overall, just by looking at it... What is one supposed to do with these lights? just miserable... even on paper, it looks awful; another factor is small maps... You also have to research the top gun on 25t - another insult to injury.

View Post_Pandageddon, on 14 September 2017 - 05:01 AM, said:

Oh cool, you're from PC? Same IGN on PC like on Blitz? 

no. different name, different server... I dont play too much lately... RU server is unplayable from 'Murica... Wait times, lag, etc... 

View Posticu8some2, on 14 September 2017 - 05:18 AM, said:

You gotta give them some slack, they're trying something new to keep the game interesting, just be glad they didn't start replacing any existing tanks. They're trying their best to make they game different than other Wot games. Like you've mentioned, the problem lies in the fact that the devs don't exactly know what the community wants and they haven't actually been playing their game consistently, so they don't understand the players perspective. Sometimes it takes more of a "hands on" experience to understand someone's perspective and ranting won't always help. I'm not trying to be a smart azz, just saying you should conserve your energy because there's a low chance they're gonna listen. Besides you can still enjoy the tank on PC (for now)  

Because I cant play on PC anymore, thats why I rant here... I could go and play on NA server, start over but... I just dont want to deal with perks again, etc.... Thats why I play blitz, actually... :D

View PostRuby_Rose_, on 14 September 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

Better than most of these recent threads.

:great:

Edited by Apple_Pen, 14 September 2017 - 01:47 PM.

-Average Salty Player

Spoiler

tanker_sniper50 #13 Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:33 PM

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

• Players
  • 13275 battles
  • [STORM]
I actually rather like the 13 75, if it had more ammo I could see myself playing it quite a lot(after the missile arty goes away) but I was slightly disappointed in the 13 90, felt like a worse version of the 13 75. ELC is still the king of the line tho for me

​"There is no hunting like the hunting of tanks, and those

who have hunted armored tanks long enough and liked it,

never care for anything else thereafter." Some Random Skrub

Apple_Pen #14 Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2494 battles
  • [FLEET]

View Posttanker_sniper50, on 14 September 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

I actually rather like the 13 75, if it had more ammo I could see myself playing it quite a lot(after the missile arty goes away) but I was slightly disappointed in the 13 90, felt like a worse version of the 13 75. ELC is still the king of the line tho for me

yeah, thats the problem... 3 shell meta is not cool... Especially on tanks like these...

-Average Salty Player

Spoiler

tanker_sniper50 #15 Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:48 PM

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

• Players
  • 13275 battles
  • [STORM]

View PostApple_Pen, on 14 September 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

yeah, thats the problem... 3 shell meta is not cool... Especially on tanks like these...

​it's not the 3 shells that bother me, it is the low overall ammo count, I have run out several times on good games including one that would have been a 4k kolo Ace

​"There is no hunting like the hunting of tanks, and those

who have hunted armored tanks long enough and liked it,

never care for anything else thereafter." Some Random Skrub

Apple_Pen #16 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:43 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2494 battles
  • [FLEET]

View Posttanker_sniper50, on 14 September 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

​it's not the 3 shells that bother me, it is the low overall ammo count, I have run out several times on good games including one that would have been a 4k kolo Ace

the higher you go in tier the more problematic it will be... from 12t to 13 75 the only thing that gets better is some HP... Probably a little bit of extra mobility and a faster shell reload time... Same damage, same pen... Whats the point in having faster reload, if you cannot really penetrate? 13 90 looks more playable but... 3 shells is just killing it. The difference in alpha among those tiers is miserable... They should at least have a better alpha... 

-Average Salty Player

Spoiler

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users