Jump to content


"Report him for Hacking"

hacking hacks funny sh*t people say noobie talk

  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

TonnerreCadien #1 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:52 PM

    Cabri dans le Maïs

  • Players
  • 47340 battles
  • 2,617
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    05-23-2015

At Fort Despair this morning. Follow another KV-1 to the R into the "heavy alley." Most of the team, it seems, has gone left, heading toward the base. Well, a red medium is spotted near base, so the friendly KV-1 peels off to the left. I think about joining him, but decide to keep going through the alley. I then spot an enemy KV-1 at the far (for my team) rock pile. I start exchanging shots with him - his rear is visible to me, and at first he can't hit me, so I end up smoking him (in the end, he does manage to hit me twice, though). So after he's dead, on global chat he calls me a hacker and wants people to report me for hacking. Seriously? You showed me your side, dude, with no angle at all. It's not hacking; it's called physics.

 

So perhaps what happened to me next gives Capt. Newbie some pause - a red T-34 swoops in to attack me. He is a tad too late to help the now dead KV-1, but I don't panic; I figure I can take him without help. I hit him once, and go into a face hug with him, bounce a shot or two, almost have him killed, but no - he has just been picking away at me 90 hp at a time, and ends up destroying me (I always underestimate the T-34 [you reading this, Spartacus Diablo?] - it can pen like a [edited]). Anyway, I'm dead now, so I say on global chat "Great hack. I just got killed."

 

I had done about 1300 hp in damage (top on my team), and green ended up winning. Wish that damn green KV-1 had stuck with me, though.

 

Hacker fail, maybe?


Edited by TonnerreCadien, 14 September 2017 - 07:59 PM.

b5cjLSY.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...


Ultragameboy #2 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:57 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 9612 battles
  • 82
  • Member since:
    03-21-2015

"Well guys we got a guy with MLG HAX right here watch out!!!!"

I guess the guy was probably just mad, nothing we can do about that. GL HF on the battlefield comrade

 



outersketcher #3 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:01 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12812 battles
  • 3,047
  • [COD-R]
  • Member since:
    02-25-2016

haha.. I love when I get the HACK accusation.  Tho it's rare for me.

 

Consider it a badge of honor.

 

 


I try to follow the wise teachings of Mr Miyagi.  "Best defense, no be there."

...don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit... OWWW you %$#$!... don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit...


NateDawg2k16 #4 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:03 PM

    Swedish Mafia Captain

  • Players
  • 13585 battles
  • 3,178
  • [META]
  • Member since:
    01-23-2016
I always tell them that my mom made em

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have. 


SpartacusDiablo #5 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:13 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 33393 battles
  • 7,958
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014
You've platooned with me. Why in the world would you still underestimate the T-34???

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.


Godzillacus #6 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:14 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 49818 battles
  • 983
  • [SRT]
  • Member since:
    05-12-2016

View Postoutersketcher, on 14 September 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

haha.. I love when I get the HACK accusation.  Tho it's rare for me.

 

Consider it a badge of honor.

 

 

 

like a loogie on a gold badge? Maybe stars could track them like master badges......

TonnerreCadien #7 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:26 PM

    Cabri dans le Maïs

  • Players
  • 47340 battles
  • 2,617
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    05-23-2015

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 14 September 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

You've platooned with me. Why in the world would you still underestimate the T-34???

 

Thought it was the driver's skill, and not the tank per se?

b5cjLSY.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...


4sfield #8 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:27 PM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 33618 battles
  • 5,474
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

  Take it as compliment. You played well. The nubs don't understand what good gameplay is. They need to go away or learn how to play.

 

  Gg bro, getting comments like that means you did something right. Don't worry about what some skrubs think. That's the #4 rule after you become a good player. The 3 above are technical and if you get called hacker, you already have them covered.


 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


SpartacusDiablo #9 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:33 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 33393 battles
  • 7,958
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 14 September 2017 - 03:26 PM, said:

 

Thought it was the driver's skill, and not the tank per se?

Don't get me wrong, I will humbly say that driver skill is a good part of it.  In addition to that the T-34 is a DPM machine and will really cut into you with that 57mm.

 

FYI my KV-1 also runs the 57mm.


Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.


AntoineDodson #10 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:39 PM

    Twenty Shots One Kill

  • Players
  • 34101 battles
  • 2,655
  • [-OMG-]
  • Member since:
    07-09-2017
I have a dream, that someday, I will be called a Hacker.
Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

bg2b #11 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:56 PM

    M4 Lifestyle

  • Players
  • 21070 battles
  • 2,350
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2015

I blind shot and killed one of the ELC's this morning and was hoping for a "hacker" comment, but was sadly disappointed :(

 



outersketcher #12 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:12 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12812 battles
  • 3,047
  • [COD-R]
  • Member since:
    02-25-2016

View PostGableHawk, on 14 September 2017 - 12:39 PM, said:

I have a dream, that someday, I will be called a Hacker.

it will happen.. and you will grin while they rage at you impotently.


I try to follow the wise teachings of Mr Miyagi.  "Best defense, no be there."

...don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit... OWWW you %$#$!... don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit...


outersketcher #13 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:13 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12812 battles
  • 3,047
  • [COD-R]
  • Member since:
    02-25-2016

View Postbg2b, on 14 September 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

I blind shot and killed one of the ELC's this morning and was hoping for a "hacker" comment, but was sadly disappointed :(

 

 

wow.. now THAT was an awesome shot man.

 


I try to follow the wise teachings of Mr Miyagi.  "Best defense, no be there."

...don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit... OWWW you %$#$!... don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit...


XxxSTAKillaxxX #14 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:30 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7603 battles
  • 384
  • [TR0LL]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2016

Try firing at a camo'ed light (he got lit up then camocloaked) with the KV-2 derp ... oh the tears that day were satisfactory.  Hacker blah blah blah

 



MarBearCat #15 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

    Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

  • Players
  • 22556 battles
  • 12,513
  • [SDWA]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 14 September 2017 - 02:52 PM, said:

At Fort Despair this morning. Follow another KV-1 to the R into the "heavy alley." Most of the team, it seems, has gone left, heading toward the base. Well, a red medium is spotted near base, so the friendly KV-1 peels off to the left. I think about joining him, but decide to keep going through the alley. I then spot an enemy KV-1 at the far (for my team) rock pile. I start exchanging shots with him - his rear is visible to me, and at first he can't hit me, so I end up smoking him (in the end, he does manage to hit me twice, though). So after he's dead, on global chat he calls me a hacker and wants people to report me for hacking. Seriously? You showed me your side, dude, with no angle at all. It's not hacking; it's called physics.

 

So perhaps what happened to me next gives Capt. Newbie some pause - a red T-34 swoops in to attack me. He is a tad too late to help the now dead KV-1, but I don't panic; I figure I can take him without help. I hit him once, and go into a face hug with him, bounce a shot or two, almost have him killed, but no - he has just been picking away at me 90 hp at a time, and ends up destroying me (I always underestimate the T-34 [you reading this, Spartacus Diablo?] - it can pen like a [edited]). Anyway, I'm dead now, so I say on global chat "Great hack. I just got killed."

 

I had done about 1300 hp in damage (top on my team), and green ended up winning. Wish that damn green KV-1 had stuck with me, though.

 

Hacker fail, maybe?

 

Hacker!

 

 

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!


MarBearCat #16 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:53 PM

    Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

  • Players
  • 22556 battles
  • 12,513
  • [SDWA]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostGableHawk, on 14 September 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

I have a dream, that someday, I will be called a Hacker.

 

At least a year ago I was called a hacker for destroying a tier 6 heavy with my SU 100Y. It felt very good.

 

 

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!


j0nn0 #17 Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:02 PM

    F2P Skrub

  • Players
  • 19810 battles
  • 3,060
  • [XREGS]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
It's always amusing when some guy rages and accuses you of hacks just because he's too stupid to move. Their rage fuels my enjoyment.

I may have a few too many tanks. I think I was over 150 in garage by last count.


MarBearCat #18 Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:08 PM

    Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

  • Players
  • 22556 battles
  • 12,513
  • [SDWA]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View Postbg2b, on 14 September 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

I blind shot and killed one of the ELC's this morning and was hoping for a "hacker" comment, but was sadly disappointed :(

 

 

Hacker!

 

 

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!


itsnotpersonal #19 Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:50 PM

    It's just business

  • Players
  • 23350 battles
  • 1,793
  • [ASYLM]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View Postbg2b, on 14 September 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

I blind shot and killed one of the ELC's this morning and was hoping for a "hacker" comment, but was sadly disappointed :(

 

 

Hacker.
 

                     ASYLUM


Dan_Deerso #20 Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:58 PM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 29053 battles
  • 4,089
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 14 September 2017 - 03:33 PM, said:

Don't get me wrong, I will humbly say that driver skill is a good part of it.  In addition to that the T-34 is a DPM machine and will really cut into you with that 57mm.

 

FYI my KV-1 also runs the 57mm.

 

This guy gets it.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users