Jump to content


Exterminating T49As [Contest, iTunes Card]


  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

crazychimp69 #1 Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:17 AM

    Clubs Wargaming

  • Players
  • 26039 battles
  • 7,364
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014
These T49As are becoming a pest. Lets exterminate them.
Contest will last from the moment this post is live till Sept. 21e, 23h59 [PT]. Winners will be announced Sept. 25e.
 
Rules are fairly simple.
-Every time you kill a T49A, screenshot it, and post it down here. Every time you do, that is 1 raffle. Do it twice, 2 raffles. 20 times, 20 raffles.
​HOWEVER
​If you submit a screenshot where YOU are playing the T49A, you are automatically disqualified.
 
Prize is: $10 iTunes Gift Card [USD].
Code will be sent via forum DM.
 
Edits: Past screenshots can count. Just give me the pleasure of seeing T49As being destroyed and I will give you the pleasure of iTunes credit.
New deadline updated. Lets go kill these annoying pests and scare them off the game.
 
 

Edited by crazychimp69, 16 September 2017 - 02:36 AM.

There is always next year.

 
 

Chariot_Solace #2 Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:26 AM

    Stug Life

  • Players
  • 30131 battles
  • 2,593
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016
I approve. I had an epic full speed ram kill on a T49A yesterday for the last kill of my Birthday battle in my CDC. It rocked his tank so hard he was pointing 90 degrees straight up at the sky lol. It was true justice. I wish I had recorded it. Stuff like that should get you more than one raffle. T49As are cancer.

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille. Lines I'm Grinding: IS7(IX), STB-1(VIII), AMX50B(IX), 121(VIII), 113(VIII), FV215B(VII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, LeKPz M41 90mm, AMX 50-100, Sturer Emil, Pz Sfl IV C, Type 58, Panzer IV Anko, Nashorn, BT-SV, Panzerjager I, chIS-2, WZ-110, Type T-34, T-34-1, BDR G1B, Sherman V, Chieftain/T95, Pz IV Hydrostat, STRV 74A2, IS-2 Berlin, Kuro Mori Mine, M6A2E1, Panzer IV S, T-44-100, Black Prince, AC IV Sentinel, SU85i


slayer_____ #3 Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:27 AM

    Spray and Pray

  • Players
  • 35684 battles
  • 2,677
  • [ATA2D]
  • Member since:
    07-10-2014
49A's go away on the 20th

Rum_Tanker #4 Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:47 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7303 battles
  • 1,544
  • Member since:
    10-08-2016
+1

 


 


Rockracer #5 Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:47 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9210 battles
  • 2,523
  • Member since:
    12-20-2016
Can I participate as a target T49 A?

I played TDs before it was cool. It was also never cool to begin with.


crazychimp69 #6 Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:53 AM

    Clubs Wargaming

  • Players
  • 26039 battles
  • 7,364
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

View PostRockracer, on 15 September 2017 - 06:47 PM, said:

Can I participate as a target T49 A?

 

yeah sure but you will be disqualified. 

There is always next year.

 
 

Rockracer #7 Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:55 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9210 battles
  • 2,523
  • Member since:
    12-20-2016

View Postcrazychimp69, on 15 September 2017 - 11:53 PM, said:

 

yeah sure but you will be disqualified. 

 

"as a target"

 

I'm not really gonna use the prize anyways, so why not add a extra T49 to be hunted?


I played TDs before it was cool. It was also never cool to begin with.


Icecuber07 #8 Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:56 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12860 battles
  • 774
  • [WORD]
  • Member since:
    02-08-2016
Can we get an extra raffle if we dont have the T49A at all?

crazychimp69 #9 Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:17 AM

    Clubs Wargaming

  • Players
  • 26039 battles
  • 7,364
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

View PostRockracer, on 15 September 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

 

"as a target"

 

I'm not really gonna use the prize anyways, so why not add a extra T49 to be hunted?

 

​Because then you can just yolo into every battle and just die, screenshot, and then post it here. Feel free to do that in your spare time, in fact, I encourage it, but that wont get you any raffles here.

There is always next year.

 
 

crazychimp69 #10 Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:17 AM

    Clubs Wargaming

  • Players
  • 26039 battles
  • 7,364
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

View PostIcecuber07, on 15 September 2017 - 06:56 PM, said:

Can we get an extra raffle if we dont have the T49A at all?

 

Unfortunately no. But good on you for not getting one.

There is always next year.

 
 

Theartythief #11 Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:23 AM

    saber best girl

  • Players
  • 14256 battles
  • 806
  • [CURSD]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2016

View Postcrazychimp69, on 16 September 2017 - 02:17 AM, said:

These T49As are becoming a pest. Lets exterminate them.
Contest will last from the moment this post is live till Sept. 21e, 23h59 [PT]. Winners will be announced Sept. 25e.
 
Rules are fairly simple.
-Every time you kill a T49A, screenshot it, and post it down here. Every time you do, that is 1 raffle. Do it twice, 2 raffles. 20 times, 20 raffles.
​HOWEVER
​If you submit a screenshot where YOU are playing the T49A, you are automatically disqualified.
 
Prize is: $10 iTunes Gift Card [USD].
Code will be sent via forum DM.
 
Edits: Past screenshots can count. Just give me the pleasure of seeing T49As being destroyed and I will give you the pleasure of iTunes credit.
New deadline updated. Lets go kill these annoying pests and scare them off the game.
 
 

That's offensive 



Ruby_Rose_ #12 Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:30 AM

    I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

  • Players
  • 13299 battles
  • 2,406
  • [FLOOP]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013
OwO


Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

 

 


First_War_Lord #13 Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:36 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 13696 battles
  • 26
  • [XREGS]
  • Member since:
    11-05-2015

Does it have to be a screenshot during battle or can it be after battle?

 


"The problem is not the problem the problem is your attitude about the problem! Do you understand?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

crazychimp69 #14 Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:41 AM

    Clubs Wargaming

  • Players
  • 26039 battles
  • 7,364
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

View PostFirst_War_Lord, on 15 September 2017 - 07:36 PM, said:

Does it have to be a screenshot during battle or can it be after battle?

 

 

​Does not matter.

There is always next year.

 
 

Jellotree76 #15 Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:51 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 49478 battles
  • 1,261
  • [IRONZ]
  • Member since:
    01-05-2015

Lol! This is awesome.


 

NA damage record holder for the Jg.Pz.E100 (because I camped and the reds ran into my shells) 

All GRILLES MUST DIE!! 


slayer_____ #16 Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:28 AM

    Spray and Pray

  • Players
  • 35684 battles
  • 2,677
  • [ATA2D]
  • Member since:
    07-10-2014

That's one raffle

 

http://imgur.com/gTw1644



PanzertroopenVT #17 Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:51 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10198 battles
  • 2,099
  • [PRDE]
  • Member since:
    07-12-2017

So after a week reading the forums, 

1. Wot rips off folks when they find awesome platforms and they change them in patches.

2. Ignorant newer gen have no clue how well built and dominating german and English tanks were initially, until the rest of the world caught up(I thought eng and Germany created the first tanks) during ww1. The eng mark 1 I believe. 

3. Maybe jumping to higher tiers isn't such a good idea.

4. Find your niche with a some decent tanks and learn good tactics with solid players who don't whine as a pastime. 

5. I suck atm, but I realize I can change my ratings with solid play from now on, I won't give up or rage on folks.........ill just wait to find my niche and hopefully do well!

I wish we could find a game that could emphasize every little facet of great game play, it's Been my experience that no matter what you do, there will always be folks who aren't happy about something.


Edited by PanzertroopenVT, 16 September 2017 - 10:52 AM.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU


tankeatingtiger #18 Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:35 PM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 14575 battles
  • 1,645
  • [_VB_]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016
Nice idea! :great:

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch


FitzhughGoode #19 Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 92561 battles
  • 339
  • [FUXII]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 16 September 2017 - 10:51 AM, said:

So after a week reading the forums, 

1. Wot rips off folks when they find awesome platforms and they change them in patches.

2. Ignorant newer gen have no clue how well built and dominating german and English tanks were initially, until the rest of the world caught up(I thought eng and Germany created the first tanks) during ww1. The eng mark 1 I believe. 

3. Maybe jumping to higher tiers isn't such a good idea.

4. Find your niche with a some decent tanks and learn good tactics with solid players who don't whine as a pastime. 

5. I suck atm, but I realize I can change my ratings with solid play from now on, I won't give up or rage on folks.........ill just wait to find my niche and hopefully do well!

I wish we could find a game that could emphasize every little facet of great game play, it's Been my experience that no matter what you do, there will always be folks who aren't happy about something.

     OOF!  MY EYES!  OW!  OW!  OW!

That avatar!  Gives new meaning to reach around.



Mullet_cat #20 Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:54 PM

    HEAT magnet

  • Players
  • 11856 battles
  • 771
  • [RATO]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 16 September 2017 - 10:51 AM, said:

So after a week reading the forums, 

1. Wot rips off folks when they find awesome platforms and they change them in patches.

2. Ignorant newer gen have no clue how well built and dominating german and English tanks were initially, until the rest of the world caught up(I thought eng and Germany created the first tanks) during ww1. The eng mark 1 I believe. 

3. Maybe jumping to higher tiers isn't such a good idea.

4. Find your niche with a some decent tanks and learn good tactics with solid players who don't whine as a pastime. 

5. I suck atm, but I realize I can change my ratings with solid play from now on, I won't give up or rage on folks.........ill just wait to find my niche and hopefully do well!

I wish we could find a game that could emphasize every little facet of great game play, it's Been my experience that no matter what you do, there will always be folks who aren't happy about something.

 

no one cares




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users