T23E3 Premium tank American Medium Crate Free

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Gavidoc01 #21 Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:37 AM

Platinum Card Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 45163 battles
  • [III]

As others have said it isn't anything special. To really be effective with the new spare parts will requiring the first Tier II slot for the boost in pen. You have a slightly slower machine gun vs. the comet (think Thompson vs BAR) but just as effective if used correctly. 

Playstyle is not like a Sherman as others have said but between the Somehat perky T21 and the sluggish ridge fighting T20. If you can do well in these tanks you should be ok in the T23. 

My Blitzstars

I'm a Platinum Card Wallet Warrior.

You’re welcome for supporting the game. 

Spekulatius #22 Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32625 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostGavidoc01, on 20 September 2017 - 05:37 AM, said:

As others have said it isn't anything special. To really be effective with the new spare parts will requiring the first Tier II slot for the boost in pen. You have a slightly slower machine gun vs. the comet (think Thompson vs BAR) but just as effective if used correctly. 

Playstyle is not like a Sherman as others have said but between the Somehat perky T21 and the sluggish ridge fighting T20. If you can do well in these tanks you should be ok in the T23. 

I don't own it, but my son does and I watched him drive it and checked it out a bit myself in his account. It feels very much like and upgraded T21 at Tier 7, but with a better ROF. I think the biggest downside is that the lack of Pen forces the use of Prammo, so the high DPM gets neutered and the credit earning potential goes out the window. In that sense, was the Prammo nerf has really hurt this tank

Community pledge signer

Rio_Grande #23 Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:56 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12052 battles
  • [AFT]

View PostSpekulatius, on 21 September 2017 - 04:34 AM, said:

I don't own it, but my son does and I watched him drive it and checked it out a bit myself in his account. It feels very much like and upgraded T21 at Tier 7, but with a better ROF. I think the biggest downside is that the lack of Pen forces the use of Prammo, so the high DPM gets neutered and the credit earning potential goes out the window. In that sense, was the Prammo nerf has really hurt this tank

It's not that bad, the only real prammo needed is mainly for tier 8 heavies, it's actually more resembled playstyle wise to the comet. they both have negligible armor, with rapid fire guns and good gun depression. t23 also goes 35kph in reverse. I should know, i have the nomad camo. XD

Hans, get the Luger.

Link to my trash discord server: https://discord.gg/tauu3d6

Educated_Redneck #24 Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:09 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26751 battles
  • [GZR]
I switched to calibrated shells for an extra 15mm of pen and it really makes a difference.  Shots that used to bounce now go in. I could never use all the DPM any way.  3.7 seconds is still one of the faster reloads in the game.

alchemy2u #25 Posted 18 February 2019 - 03:52 PM

Private

• Players
  • 27115 battles
  • [-TLB-]
I just got this tank a week ago from a container.  I love this tank.  The fast rate of fire, accurate gun and fast reverse make it perfect for peak a boom.  I can peek out, throw a shell at them and back up before I even get hit.  The gun is ready to fire again as soon as you are back behind cover.  It is a money maker also.  I have played the Dracula more than any of my other tanks, but I get intoxicated by the speed and maneuverability and play way too aggressively and get into trouble all the time.  The T23E3 more armor and I find I bounce more shots.  The slower acceleration than that Drac naturally causes me to play more sensible.

MudkipAtWar #26 Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:22 PM

die

• Players
  • 22358 battles
  • [FL-TH]

View Postalchemy2u, on 18 February 2019 - 11:52 AM, said:

I just got this tank a week ago from a container.  I love this tank.  The fast rate of fire, accurate gun and fast reverse make it perfect for peak a boom.  I can peek out, throw a shell at them and back up before I even get hit.  The gun is ready to fire again as soon as you are back behind cover.  It is a money maker also.  I have played the Dracula more than any of my other tanks, but I get intoxicated by the speed and maneuverability and play way too aggressively and get into trouble all the time.  The T23E3 more armor and I find I bounce more shots.  The slower acceleration than that Drac naturally causes me to play more sensible.

thread is over a year old, friend

Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

Also tagged with T23E3, Premium tank, American, Medium, Crate, Free

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users