clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

alexcnsf #1 Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:29 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4715 battles
  • [YWING]
I am not the best player or even close to it, but the clans I have been in never get there act together when it comes to tournaments and being active in general. I have a 47-46.8 WR and almost 4k battles (I know I am not very good). I really want a clan that I can get better and participate in 5-6, and 7-8 tournaments.
Once upon a time the vk 28.01 was my favorite tank.

Thatguyujustmet #2 Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:30 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7978 battles
  • [XWING]

Heyo Alex!

Sounds like what you're looking for in a clan is what the Rebel Alliance is looking for in a player.  Can't say much about it now because I'm about to be off my lunch break, but send an application to join YWING.  (1 of our 5 clans)

Also come check out our Discord channel!  https://discord.gg/7FcYsWx

Blitz Community Coalition

WizoGT379 #3 Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5824 battles
  • [RUDY]

Hey your perfect for our kicked back, high battle, low wr clan of C_S1

we are friendly and laid back and just ask a deputy  (like me) for permission to make a tournament team

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

Official TRPD Member

_The_Tactition_ #4 Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16511 battles
  • [FOE]
What thatguy said. What the Rebel guys do is train you up good, then you have a good clan, or you can thank them and spread your wings.

It is always Hammer Time! 

Member of the Training Room Police Department

__The_Dude_30__ #5 Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:39 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11039 battles
  • [RUDY]

Join Rudy! we have members ranging from your WR all the way to 60% unicums. We regularly participate in tournaments which are mainly tier 5-6 and 7-8, there is always someone online, and there is a very friendly atmosphere. There is lots of advice given, and platooning with some of the more skilled players will definitely help you improve.

(Fun fact: The clan lead, kengard12, was a real life tank driver.)

Member of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Deputy Leader of RUDY

PanzertroopenVT #6 Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:30 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2137 battles

View Postalexcnsf, on 28 September 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:

I am not the best player or even close to it, but the clans I have been in never get there act together when it comes to tournaments and being active in general. I have a 47-46.8 WR and almost 4k battles (I know I am not very good). I really want a clan that I can get better and participate in 5-6, and 7-8 tournaments.

When I first joined all I heard was your win % is trash yada yada yada, what they don't say is that they prey upon beginning players in random maps, making a good ratio impossible. The reason this is the case is because finding a random group of tankers who start a map on say tier v for example. Some run one way the others run another way while there always seems to be one tanker who sits at the spawn point or somewhere closer to that spot. Inevitably if the other team have even remote abilities to play together you can forget about having a good ratio. Even if you hide from the nonsense and try to support your squad you will eventually be outnumbered in most cases. The key I have found is to find folks who play regularly, have patience to help you become familiar/combfortable with your tanks and gameplay. What would be a great start are clans built around showing folks how to become good tankers within a group for max game play fun. Just my insight, I hope u find a good fit.

The even heavier Tiger II (deemed "King Tiger" by Allied troops) supplemented the Tiger I late in the war. Its powerful gun and very heavy armor made it superior to nearly every Allied or Soviet tank in a one-on-one confrontation, but poor mobility, speed and reliability limited its use.

AToMic_fUNK #7 Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:24 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7348 battles
  • [HPJKS]
Feel free to join hoopjacks. We're just a bunch of regulars trying to get better. We're relatively new as far as clans go but working on getting our Sh!t together 

Flexsphincter1 #8 Posted 22 October 2017 - 04:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10091 battles
  • [750H]
3 of us just left a clan to create a tourney based clan..we are in our 40s and I'm 50s.. [750H] 

Also tagged with clan

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users