__yikez__ #1 Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 43029 battles
  • [LCH]

Español:

Nuevos ajustes para la 4.3 y 4.4

Saludos comandantes:

Muy temprano hoy, a través del canal ruso de noticias Blitz News y del foro VK, fueron filtradas algunas notas sobre los futuros ajustes que recibirá el juego en la próxima actualización 4.3 y la siguiente 4.4, estos son los cambios hasta el momento:

*Habra ajustes menores a la cazacarros de Tier bajo (aún no se especifica cuales).

*Hellsing: La velocidad máxima aumentará, pero disminuirá el alcance de visión (aún no hay números).

*Centurion7/1 & FV 4202: el tiempo de recarga aumentará aproximadamente 10%, además se bajará la perforación de la bala HESH hasta los 170mm.

*M41 Bulldog:: se mejorará el rendimiento del último cañón (aún no hay números).

*IS7: Se reducirá el blindaje lateral del vehículo (aún no hay números).

*Actualización: se corregirá el bug que impide la selección del tipo de munición antes de que comience la batalla.

English:

New changes for 4.3 and 4.4

Greetings commanders:

Very early today, through the Russian news channel Blitz News and the VK forum, were filtered some notes on future adjustments that will receive the game in the next update 4.3 and the following 4.4, these are the changes so far:

* There will be minor adjustments to the low Tier casserole (not yet specified).

* Hellsing: The maximum speed will increase, but the range of vision will decrease (there are still no numbers).

* Centurion7 / 1 & FV 4202: the recharge time will increase approximately 10%, in addition the drilling of the HESH bullet will be lowered to 170mm.

* M41 Bulldog :: will improve the performance of the last cannon (there are still no numbers).

* IS7: The side armor of the vehicle will be reduced (no numbers yet).

*Update: correct the bug that prevents the selection of the type of ammunition before the battle begins.

Edited by __yikez__, 01 October 2017 - 02:45 PM.

michaeltsoon #2 Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:54 PM

No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

• Players
  • 24775 battles
  • [HATED]

Greetings commanders:

Very early today, through the Russian news channel Blitz News and the VK forum, were filtered some notes on future adjustments that will receive the game in the next update 4.3 and the following 4.4, these are the changes so far:

* There will be minor adjustments to the low Tier casserole (not yet specified).

I'm gonna assume that by "casseroles", you mean tanks. Let's hope that the Pz IV A, BT-7 Art, and some other POS tanks will get a much-needed buff

* Hellsing: The maximum speed will increase, but the range of vision will decrease (there are still no numbers).

K. We definitely need more fantasy tanks running around. 

* Centurion7 / 1 & FV 4202: the recharge time will increase approximately 10%, in addition the drilling of the HESH bullet will be lowered to 170mm.

Nerfing tanks that are already mediocre/bad in the current meta? Go [edited]yourself WG.

* M41 Bulldog :: will improve the performance of the last cannon (there are still no numbers).

By "final cannon" I assume they mean the M32 Late (single shot) gun..... It better be a sizable buff, because as things stands right now the poor thing is just a sorry wannabe LTTB.

* IS7: The side armor of the vehicle will be reduced (no numbers yet).

If this turns out to be true, then WG have finally done something right in 5 updates.

* Update: correct the bug that prevents the selection of the type of ammunition before the battle begins.

This bug never really bothered me.... But kudos to WG for squashing it anyway

Current Data Analyst and Certified Gold Noob of [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left" - Bertrand Russell 

Click here to view my stats

CK_GoldenNuggets #3 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:31 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 21710 battles
  • [501AU]

"casseroles" was meant to be: tank destroyers. Low tier tank destroyers are getting changed only... which is extremely disappointing because none of them are overpowered, so unless they are all getting buffs only, there is no point to that change. Other tanks should be the ones focused on...

Buffing Helsing: Very much disagree, its already one of the best tier 7s with a 4k damage and 4 kills required to master it at tier 7. Most tier 7s are 3k damage 3 kills. It needs a nerf imo.

Nerfing 7/1 & 4202: Huge mistake Wargaming. Frankly I am very disappointed and I hope you realize the massive error you have made and take action to remove this change. I dont care what type of statistical analysis you have or where you possibly got the idea from, but the Centurion 7/1 and 4202 are sub par tanks, the 4202 specifically, being the worst tier 10 med in the game.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the 4202 gets some love with the Heat / Hesh addition and now you are going to destroy the Hesh and drop the DPM of the tank to the M48, Stb1 level. Whats the point of the tank now? Its already one of the slowest and weakest in armor, now it has no DPM either, viewrange isnt top and neither is accuracy. It had 3 things going for it. DPM, Hesh and an auto bounce hull and you are taking away 2 things that kept it from being utter trash. The Cent 7/1 was around the same story... better for its tier but sub par dpm, so this is just nonsense.
I assume because all of Wargamings data is built on 60+ %ers, they see that the 4202 is doing "too" well, but what they need to take into account is that no one ever plays the 4202 so all their analysis is from Super Unis. Only good players are playing it because they see it finally got buffed.

Bulldog Buff: Most disappointing tier 7 auto-loader ever. In PC its a destroyer of worlds, here its the worst tier 7 light in the game. has the worst tier 7 autoloader in the game and barely competes with tier 6 meds. If the buff to this tank is to the single shot gun, It will be an utter disgrace. They need to make the bulldog have a better auto-loader than the T71 and find another way to re balance it. Destroying the gun wont work, and forcing people to play the single shot gun is silly.

Is7 nerf: finally

Bug fixes: Not too much of an problem in game as it takes like 2 seconds to change at the start of battle anyway but goodjob.

Edited by CK_GoldenNuggets, 01 October 2017 - 03:33 PM.

"Level of Unicums" - Zennosha:

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

tanker070 #4 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:55 PM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 41396 battles
  • [CR0WZ]

thanks for the heads up sir

I am disappointed on changes being made to Brit top tiers.  thats the only fun part of the line and its getting nerfed so rip brit meds.

lets hope this update brings some more goodies with it.  

again thanks for info

Jinx___19 #5 Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:05 PM

Pringle And Ready To Single

• Players
  • 22877 battles
  • [PRAMO]

The 4202 nerf just made one of the best pubstomping tank into one of the worst. It was the premier anti-medium tank and playing it like as it was intended to (i.e. Flanking) is highly rewarding. 

IS-7 nerf is meh. Their sides were weak enough as is after the nerf they received previously. And besides, who the hell would even choose to aim at the spaced armor anyways and expect it to pen.

MayoNasalSpray #6 Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:05 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 24952 battles
  • [MSELF]
I really Hope that the FCM36PAK40 gets a buff.

Dark_Magician_Girl #7 Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:26 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 20999 battles
  • [SRT]

I just lost so much incentive to play the 4202.  I don't understand why they nerf the HESH on the medium FV (which was slightly above average at best compared to other mediums) but keep the HESH on the TD FV (a broken tank).

I am now the #1 ranked E75 on the NA server!

CK_GoldenNuggets #8 Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:29 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 21710 battles
  • [501AU]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 01 October 2017 - 04:26 PM, said:

I just lost so much incentive to play the 4202.  I don't understand why they nerf the HESH on the medium FV (which was slightly above average at best compared to other mediums) but keep the HESH on the TD FV (a broken tank).

Thank you, totally agree. The only Brit tank around here that deserves a nerf is the 183

"Level of Unicums" - Zennosha:

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

Tomio_Hara #9 Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:56 PM

Monteagle madness

• Players
  • 21028 battles
  • [FLOOP]
Well, two of my tier X's are being nerfed. :(

Tomio Hara was the chief of Japanese tank development during the pre war period and WWII

Want to cap base? Read this!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users