• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Rev_ianc_bell #1 Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22063 battles
  • [PRD]

Positive side-effect story:

So, I finally bit the bullet and installed blitzmodder having completely given up on hunting down and installing trustworthy mods.

Now- ever since I switched from the ol' Sony Xperia Z1 to a mid-level LG, and installed one of the later updates (4.1 I believe) I have been experiencing frame-rate drops sometimes as low as 12 FPS- not good for the ol' hit rate I can tell ya that much. With that in mind I've been afraid to install any mods or screen record (screen recording always gave me a nasty FPS drop even on the old device) but as soon as I installed blitzmodder and threw in a custom reticle and voice the FPS drops completely stopped! This emboldened me a bit and I tested screenrecorder and mobizen. Screenrecorder seems to be failing to work with my new device but not only is mobizen working, it's now not giving me an FPS drop.

So.... FPS problems? Maybe try blitzmodder, get yourself some better sound effects and see if that fixes your FPS. No idea how it had this effect, but sure not complaining.

Edited by Rev_ianc_bell, 02 October 2017 - 06:25 PM.

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users