Jump to content


Looking for Active, social clan w/ Clan supply 10


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Q___________Q #1 Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:43 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12089 battles
  • 312
  • [501AU]
  • Member since:
    12-02-2014

MAJOR EDIT: 

I have decided instead to undertake a holy pilgramage through as many clans as possible, staying a day at each, If anyone would like to volunteer their clan pelase shoot me a message on the forums. Thanks :)

 

A semi active player looking for clan

Looking for :

  • Preferably a clan with people from all walks of, fairly active.
  • Competitive is good but not required.
  • Prefer use of discord over teamspeak and skype.
  • Can speak English and some Mandarin Chinese.
  • Needs to be social and lively
  • And must have clan supply 10 or be close.

 

 

My stats stats are good enough pretty much whatever 

http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

https://www.blitzsta...m/Q___________Q

 

 

 


Edited by Q___________Q, 13 October 2017 - 01:26 AM.

A Clan a Day keeps the recruiters away.

Currently on an holy pilgramge to join random clans for a day before leaving.

Support this journey by offering your clan for an amazing cause and send me a message if you got room for me for a day.

I will attempt to join any clans in order of invite if anyone wants to accept me :).


UwUmonkeChan #2 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:12 AM

    Clubs Wargaming

  • Players
  • 31885 battles
  • 7,369
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014
We probably have an open position if you want. Ask Duke Silver (SRT-R)

 

 
 

michaeltsoon #3 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:28 AM

    No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

  • Players
  • 39713 battles
  • 2,915
  • Member since:
    09-28-2014
STR8 sounds like a perfect fit for you! Might wanna shoot one of the deputies/the clan lead (Dark_Magician_Girl) a PM.

Administrative Officer of [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

 

My stats


Oxbridge #4 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:33 AM

    Villain Behind Glasses

  • Players
  • 15865 battles
  • 619
  • Member since:
    03-01-2015
I can't beat most offers you'll receive, but do consider IRD for your needs! :)
Spoiler

Thatguyujustmet #5 Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:25 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11270 battles
  • 968
  • [TTV_]
  • Member since:
    06-14-2016

Heyo!

 

At work now so I can't give my whole spiel, but feel free to come check out the Rebel Alliance family.  You would easily qualify to be in XWING, our top clan.  We have a total of 5 clans in the family and have training twice a week; the third time is a special "fun day."  We participate in tournaments and just generally have a good time.  (And we have a decently large Discord server, 180+ members... so finding a platoon-mate is pretty easy.

 

Come see what we're all about over on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/7FcYsWx



_Yohtician #6 Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:21 AM

    The Best Tactician

  • Players
  • 31710 battles
  • 3,176
  • [REGI]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015

View PostThatguyujustmet, on 05 October 2017 - 05:25 AM, said:

Heyo!

 

At work now so I can't give my whole spiel, but feel free to come check out the Rebel Alliance family.  You would easily qualify to be in XWING, our top clan.  We have a total of 5 clans in the family and have training twice a week; the third time is a special "fun day."  We participate in tournaments and just generally have a good time.  (And we have a decently large Discord server, 180+ members... so finding a platoon-mate is pretty easy.

 

Come see what we're all about over on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/7FcYsWx

What he said. The fun days are very fun. I crash the parties and it's sooo fun! 


Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

 

Give us the IRON CROSS


_blimster_ #7 Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:14 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 29382 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    08-30-2016
Cod-x supreme active clan great players.message bigpoppadaddy clan lead

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #8 Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:46 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23951 battles
  • 2,791
  • [-4K]
  • Member since:
    07-19-2016
Come join any of the COD clans. We have a couple of Supply level 10's in the system. COD-X is our tournament clan, and participates very regularly in tournaments. Upon joining, you will of course be invited to our discord. Bonus: I'm chinese! I don't know about the rest of the clan, there might be more chinese speakers. Hope you'll consider this offer.

Edited by _UrgleMcPurfle_, 05 October 2017 - 12:47 PM.


Ruby_Rose_ #9 Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

    I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

  • Players
  • 14189 battles
  • 2,455
  • [SCAMO]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013
I have FLEET's Discord Link in my signature.
Come drop by!
 

Edited by Ruby_Rose_, 05 October 2017 - 01:02 PM.


Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

 

 


Q___________Q #10 Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:27 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12089 battles
  • 312
  • [501AU]
  • Member since:
    12-02-2014

Bump due to a change of plans

Located in the edit


Edited by Q___________Q, 13 October 2017 - 01:27 AM.

A Clan a Day keeps the recruiters away.

Currently on an holy pilgramge to join random clans for a day before leaving.

Support this journey by offering your clan for an amazing cause and send me a message if you got room for me for a day.

I will attempt to join any clans in order of invite if anyone wants to accept me :).


DanAnsomeHansome #11 Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:28 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 51013 battles
  • 1,757
  • [TOWN]
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015
How do you do so well in a t54e1? 

tankeatingtiger #12 Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:55 AM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 38100 battles
  • 3,175
  • [TOWN]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

View PostDanAnsomeHansome, on 16 October 2017 - 04:28 AM, said:

How do you do so well in a t54e1? 

 

*kkeerash*

aaaand another thread flies off the rails...

 


http://forum.wotblit...ms/TET Project/

 

forum broke my beautiful gif...

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers


Thatguyujustmet #13 Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:49 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11270 battles
  • 968
  • [TTV_]
  • Member since:
    06-14-2016

View PostQ___________Q, on 12 October 2017 - 09:27 PM, said:

Bump due to a change of plans

Located in the edit

 

​That sounds cool... come join XWING for a day.  Here is our Discord server: https://discord.gg/7FcYsWx


Tiger_2_Ausf_B #14 Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:09 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12424 battles
  • 179
  • [RUSE]
  • Member since:
    04-15-2016

View PostQ___________Q, on 05 October 2017 - 02:43 AM, said:

MAJOR EDIT: 

I have decided instead to undertake a holy pilgramage through as many clans as possible, staying a day at each, If anyone would like to volunteer their clan pelase shoot me a message on the forums. Thanks :)

 

A semi active player looking for clan

Looking for :

  • Preferably a clan with people from all walks of, fairly active.
  • Competitive is good but not required.
  • Prefer use of discord over teamspeak and skype.
  • Can speak English and some Mandarin Chinese.
  • Needs to be social and lively
  • And must have clan supply 10 or be close.

 

 

My stats stats are good enough pretty much whatever 

http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

https://www.blitzsta...m/Q___________Q

 

 

 

I highly recommend you join RUSE, we are a somewhat new clan but growing very quickly, so far we have major success in tournaments as well as a big discord server, we will participate in all forms and tiers of tournaments as well as do training often. We even have a YouTube channel as well as a mature community in here with players who are very cool with one another, drama free 


Edited by Tiger_2_Ausf_B, 18 October 2017 - 08:07 PM.


BlackDogD #15 Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:34 AM

    O'Doyle Rules!

  • Players
  • 31865 battles
  • 832
  • [G4]
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

Oh Q, remember those summer nights you, me and clever stayed up playing tanks and shooting the [edited]?

 

those summer nights...



CollectedTooth5 #16 Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:10 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14476 battles
  • 112
  • [SR-72]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2016
Speaking for FS, we would be glad to host anyone with a high winrate, available for tournaments, and a friendly personality. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users