Jump to content


Welcome! New Community Manager - RibbIeStripe


  • Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

Kiilu #181 Posted 22 December 2017 - 12:49 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6248 battles
  • 55
  • [RLWAR]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017
​Hello is anyone out there that can help? The new up date have messed things up with my tanks. My T49 T69 M41 Bulldog all say I need to up grade my motors. I all ready had them before the update. I don't seem to get a response from blitz can anyone help?

Edited by Kiilu, 05 January 2018 - 02:12 PM.


SpartacusDiablo #182 Posted 22 December 2017 - 12:50 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12043 battles
  • 4,688
  • [VF-1]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View PostCandyCrush2, on 21 December 2017 - 07:49 PM, said:

​Hello is anyone out there that can help? The new up date have messed things up with my tanks. My T49 T69 M41 Bulldog all say I need to up grade my motors. I all ready had them before the update. I don't seem to get a response from blitz can anyone help?

Here are the answers that you seek.

 

http://forum.wotblit...16#entry1382016


Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 22 December 2017 - 12:50 AM.


Kiilu #183 Posted 22 December 2017 - 02:30 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6248 battles
  • 55
  • [RLWAR]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

Welcome to the community! Hello to Blitz

 



HYPE_Central #184 Posted 22 December 2017 - 03:13 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 28851 battles
  • 2
  • [BEYND]
  • Member since:
    05-06-2016
First
Time posting welcome ribblestrip

SpartacusDiablo #185 Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:54 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12043 battles
  • 4,688
  • [VF-1]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014
RibbleStripe,

May I have the forum title "Highly Illogical" ?

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 16 January 2018 - 01:07 AM.


Morphman11 #186 Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:07 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 16 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
Sounds like a well thought out idea to benefit the community. Great work!

Kannser #187 Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:47 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 3568 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    01-01-2018
Good tool

Xx_Twilight_Umbreon_xX #188 Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:33 PM

    The Shiniest Umbreon Around

  • Players
  • 28212 battles
  • 123
  • [VTX]
  • Member since:
    01-13-2015
Ribble can I get my forum title to be "Shiniest Umbreon Ever"

"I see now that the circumstances of ones victory are irrelevant.

It is what you do with the gift of strategy that determines who you are.

I See That Juicy Ammorack Of Yours -Fv215b-183


smalljamalkamal #189 Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:39 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22585 battles
  • 167
  • [-MAX-]
  • Member since:
    11-06-2015
Ribble,
Any idea when Blitz will be full screen on the iPhone X?

RibbleStripe #190 Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:38 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 116 battles
  • 256
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View Postsmalljamalkamal, on 19 January 2018 - 09:39 PM, said:

Ribble,
Any idea when Blitz will be full screen on the iPhone X?

 

We work on so i guess it shouldn't take too long.

SpartacusDiablo #191 Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:13 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12043 battles
  • 4,688
  • [VF-1]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014
RibbleStripe,

Why do touch screen and PC users have two different types of auto aim? On mobile it is possible to auto-lock to a particular part of the targeted tank while on PC when auto locking the target tank is locked center mass and the gun will lead the target.

It would put to rest some of the debate concerning PC players vs Mobile players if both systems had the same auto-lock system.

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 21 January 2018 - 12:07 PM.


NateDawg2k16 #192 Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

    Swedish Mafia Captain

  • Players
  • 11677 battles
  • 3,097
  • [AWING]
  • Member since:
    01-23-2016

Yo can I get my forum title to say "Swedish Mafia Captain"?


"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have. 


IAmAgustinAriel #193 Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:09 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 270 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    01-18-2018
Hi RibbleStripe!

I noticed that SA38 gun has the same model as the SA18, when it should have a longer barrel. Also it has very high penetration values, it can penetrate 34mm of armor in WoT while it penetrates 48mm here in Blitz. It is very easy to see a Renault R-35 dominating the battlefield. Also why don't add more guns to the existing tanks? For example ZiS-19 for T-26 or BESA gun for Cruiser III. Thanks

Luc____ #194 Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:18 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6894 battles
  • 792
  • [AWING]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2017

View PostIAmAgustinAriel, on 20 January 2018 - 09:09 AM, said:

Hi RibbleStripe!

I noticed that SA38 gun has the same model as the SA18, when it should have a longer barrel. Also it has very high penetration values, it can penetrate 34mm of armor in WoT while it penetrates 48mm here in Blitz. It is very easy to see a Renault R-35 dominating the battlefield. Also why don't add more guns to the existing tanks? For example ZiS-19 for T-26 or BESA gun for Cruiser III. Thanks

 

Nah I like mine as is. OP tanks are fun
"Newer Player"
↓ IMPORTANT: I just changed my name from Lucbp36 ↓
 ← ← Click for blitzstars

I'm working to improve my winrate. Currently: 45% 46% 47% 48%  49% 50%ish >>> 30 days is 60%   ....  Proud owner of the AMX 50b and M60. Currently working to become a unicumbut I am still far away.

Tanks aced: Tiger I, SP I C, AT-15a, Predator UM, AMX AC 46, Churchill GC, Jagdpanzer IV, ARL 44, KV-2, T-34, m3 light, T82, and T18.

Other favorite tanks: AMX 50B, Type 59, KV-5, Vindicator UM, Tiger I, Tiger (P), Cromwell Berlin, VK 30.01 (P), SU-100Y, KV-1, SU-85i, and Tetrarch

 


RibbleStripe #195 Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:29 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 116 battles
  • 256
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 20 January 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

RibbleStripe,

Why do touch screen and PC users have two different types of auto aim? On mobile it is possible to auto-lock to a particular part of the targeted tank while on PC when auto locking the target tank is locked center mass and the gun will lead the target.

It would put to rest some of the debate concerning PC players vs Mobile players if both systems had the same auto-lock system.

 

Auto-aim system can't be equal due to significant controls difference.

 

View PostNateDawg2k16, on 20 January 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

Yo can I get my forum title to say "Swedish Mafia Captain"?

 

​Done.



RibbleStripe #196 Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:52 PM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 116 battles
  • 256
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to warn you that i'm on vacation till February 12. I thought i would be able to monitor forum but there are a lot of things to deal with. My colleagues will cover me.
See you soon!

BrickSniper33A #197 Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:02 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12 battles
  • 146
  • Member since:
    01-14-2018

View PostRibbleStripe, on 01 February 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to warn you that i'm on vacation till February 12. I thought i would be able to monitor forum but there are a lot of things to deal with. My colleagues will cover me.
See you soon!

 

​Enjoy your vacation! if you want some fun I can give you numbers of some very, ​enthusiastic, men:trollface:;) 

​in the human perception of time the present dictates the future, the past dictates the present and time dictates the past.

​So who controls time? WG, WG controls our​ time, and thus they control our wallets.


Alpha998 #198 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:04 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22193 battles
  • 248
  • [501DV]
  • Member since:
    12-20-2015

View PostRibbleStripe, on 01 February 2018 - 02:52 PM, said:

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to warn you that i'm on vacation till February 12. I thought i would be able to monitor forum but there are a lot of things to deal with. My colleagues will cover me.
See you soon!

 

​Enjoy your vacation and relax, stay safe!:P

WizoGT379 #199 Posted 04 February 2018 - 02:25 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6714 battles
  • 1,600
  • [RUDY]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016

View PostBrickSniper33A, on 02 February 2018 - 02:02 AM, said:

 

​Enjoy your vacation! if you want some fun I can give you numbers of some very, ​enthusiastic, men:trollface:;) 

 

Hehe, and what precisely would these men be for? it can’t be TOO inappropriate eh? Cuz ribble is a guy too


You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/WizoGT379





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users