I_Maverick_I #121 Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:58 AM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 10510 battles
  • [IRH]

View PostRibbIeStripe, on 01 November 2017 - 06:09 AM, said:

Here you go!
Let's save sealkind )))

i just hit 10k battles as well. can you change my member title to "Jack of All Trades"? (no quotation marks) thanks Ribble!

RibbleStripe #122 Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostChariot_Solace, on 01 November 2017 - 08:59 PM, said:

Hey your doing the custom titles now! Great!.

Make mine say "Stug Life" please. (no quotation marks).

Thanks Ribble.

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 02 November 2017 - 06:58 AM, said:

i just hit 10k battles as well. can you change my member title to "Jack of All Trades"? (no quotation marks) thanks Ribble!

Done )

RibbleStripe #123 Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:08 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostTriode757, on 01 November 2017 - 07:48 PM, said:

Excellent.

*sells tier 2 tanks to get rid of evidence*

5k to go, mate )

Space_Ape_Marksman #124 Posted 03 November 2017 - 05:20 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 31744 battles
  • [FLOOP]

Welcome to the NA forums Ribble! Where pessimism>optimism. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Anyway, I have only one question, will you guys be considering buffing the KpfPz70 in the near future?

Thanks and once again, welcome!:)

Edited by Space_Ape_Marksman, 03 November 2017 - 05:21 AM.

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" Wargaming. Wargaming is against us.

Member of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

RibbleStripe #125 Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSpace_Ape_Marksman, on 03 November 2017 - 08:20 AM, said:

Welcome to the NA forums Ribble! Where pessimism>optimism. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Anyway, I have only one question, will you guys be considering buffing the KpfPz70 in the near future?

Hey there and thanks )
KpfPz70 is doing fine at the moment - no plans to buff it right now. If it gets worse for some reasons - we'll keep a watch on it.

MudkipAtWar #126 Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:52 PM

T1 best heavy tank

• Players
  • 9805 battles
  • [FLEET]

Take notes, devs. It doesn't take a lot to make a playerbase happy, people live for the small things.

(can my title be ¨T1 best heavy tank¨? no quotes)

███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                         ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
                        I███████████████████].
                ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
 (╯°□°)╯                                                                                                              

General____Disarray #127 Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:52 AM

Private

• Players
  • 992 battles
  • [TACO_]
 hope your better than the last person more often than not I see your job as being a coler or shill , to manage pl;ayer anger at some of wgs less , way less than desireable  updates and practices. I have always beleived that a purchase is a purchase ./ and should remain . AS IS , ....NO ROOM FOR MANUVER . WHATS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR , ESPECIALLY WITH CASH , SHOULD STAY BOUGHT UNTIL i THE PURCHASER DECIDE OTHERWISE.  WG CONSTANT POLICY OF NERFING WHAT i PAY my hard  earned money fo is in fact less than ethical . .its a system designed to rob me of what i have paid for. And yes I know about EULAs , but you seem to be the only ones useing a eulas to deprive  a customer of what the customer paid for. This was a really good game when i first started playing, that all changed with update 2.8 and every subsequent update. reputable companies use a EULA to fix or improve a product , wg uses theirs to get in our pockets. I fully expect this post to be deleted , proveing my point.  why , in all this time , does wg refuse to discuss the economic damage you do to your customers?then came the new and improved equip. system , it is the biggest land grab seen since america stole most of northern mexico , and you didnt even have to go thru an alamo type experience to get yours.Shame on WG for their business practices.  lets discuss.  we might talk about the historicly accurate, thats all gone , with the space tanks and other fantasy junk introduced into the game, why would you do this , I know , money , just plain greed .not to mention ther timers and forced missions ,in order to progress , more greed.  your not serving your customers , and thats what er the players are , your customers. . Its my considered opinion that wg is less than honest . If you want to rob me , wear a mask and carry a weapon and do it in  person , not like a sneak thief in the night doing it online like its OK.

Edited by diesalot1, 05 November 2017 - 01:59 AM.

General____Disarray #128 Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:04 AM

Private

• Players
  • 992 battles
  • [TACO_]

View PostSpace_Ape_Marksman, on 03 November 2017 - 05:20 AM, said:

NO.

General____Disarray #129 Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:12 AM

Private

• Players
  • 992 battles
  • [TACO_]
Most relevent post I have ever seen , accurate concise ,    " If God is for us who can be against us ,  WarGameing Wargameing is aginst us"

C4mp3rb0t #130 Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8 battles

Welcome!

Space_Ape_Marksman #131 Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:35 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 31744 battles
  • [FLOOP]

View Postdiesalot1, on 04 November 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

Most relevent post I have ever seen , accurate concise ,    " If God is for us who can be against us ,  WarGameing Wargameing is aginst us"

HA!

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" Wargaming. Wargaming is against us.

Member of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

smalljamalkamal #132 Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20016 battles
  • [-MAX-]
Ribble,
At the prior Let’s Battle event in MInnesota, attendees were given 2,000,000 spare parts and choice of a premium tank (excluding the M60) as a thank you from WG. Do you know if there are similar plans by WG for the attendees of this past weekend’s event at the USS Lexington (*cough* especially those who may have driven 7+ hours to get there)?  Thanks in advance!
SJK

MudkipAtWar #133 Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:34 PM

T1 best heavy tank

• Players
  • 9805 battles
  • [FLEET]

View Postdiesalot1, on 04 November 2017 - 08:52 PM, said:

hope your better than the last person more often than not I see your job as being a coler or shill , to manage pl;ayer anger at some of wgs less , way less than desireable  updates and practices. I have always beleived that a purchase is a purchase ./ and should remain . AS IS , ....NO ROOM FOR MANUVER . WHATS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR , ESPECIALLY WITH CASH , SHOULD STAY BOUGHT UNTIL i THE PURCHASER DECIDE OTHERWISE.  WG CONSTANT POLICY OF NERFING WHAT i PAY my hard  earned money fo is in fact less than ethical . .its a system designed to rob me of what i have paid for. And yes I know about EULAs , but you seem to be the only ones useing a eulas to deprive  a customer of what the customer paid for. This was a really good game when i first started playing, that all changed with update 2.8 and every subsequent update. reputable companies use a EULA to fix or improve a product , wg uses theirs to get in our pockets. I fully expect this post to be deleted , proveing my point.  why , in all this time , does wg refuse to discuss the economic damage you do to your customers?then came the new and improved equip. system , it is the biggest land grab seen since america stole most of northern mexico , and you didnt even have to go thru an alamo type experience to get yours.Shame on WG for their business practices.  lets discuss.  we might talk about the historicly accurate, thats all gone , with the space tanks and other fantasy junk introduced into the game, why would you do this , I know , money , just plain greed .not to mention ther timers and forced missions ,in order to progress , more greed.  your not serving your customers , and thats what er the players are , your customers. . Its my considered opinion that wg is less than honest . If you want to rob me , wear a mask and carry a weapon and do it in  person , not like a sneak thief in the night doing it online like its OK.

The spelling and overall idiocy in this paragraph makes me worried

Id correct it but I don't feel like sitting here for an hour - but I will be anyway due to the downtime so I might

███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                         ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
                        I███████████████████].
                ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
 (╯°□°)╯                                                                                                              

agustinariel #134 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 721 battles

Hi there! I have two suggestions:

1) Changes to the tutorial: current tutorial forces you to join a regular battle with no consumables or provisions. Once you buy a stock Tier 2 tank you are not allowed to buy consumables and provisions before joining the battle.

2) More maps at starting tiers: there many people like me who like playing starting tiers (I & II), another map for us would be a great addition. I tested every map in a private training room and I think Himmelsdorf is the best map for beginners, it does not have many height variations and it is a winter map, new players may take in mind buying camouflage before joining a battle.

What do you think? Thanks.

Also why Cruiser II reload faster than other tanks with the pom-pom gun? It's even more dangerous than it's Tier 5 gun.

Edited by agustinariel, 09 November 2017 - 02:34 PM.

Ruby_Rose_ #135 Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 9836 battles
  • [-TKKS]

View Postagustinariel, on 09 November 2017 - 10:15 AM, said:

1) Changes to the tutorial: current tutorial forces you to join a regular battle with no consumables or provisions. Once you buy a stock Tier 2 tank you are not allowed to buy consumables and provisions before joining the battle.

2) More maps at starting tiers: there many people like me who like playing starting tiers (I & II), another map for us would be a great addition. I tested every map in a private training room and I think Himmelsdorf is the best map for beginners, it does not have many height variations and it is a winter map, new players may take in mind buying camouflage before joining a battle.

Also why Cruiser II reload faster than other tanks with the pom-pom gun? It's even more dangerous than it's Tier 5 gun.

Oof
1. No, why do you want players not to get consumables and provisions. That's the single handedly most moronic thing I've seen in the Forums, (trust me, I've seen alot)
2. Get in higher tiers, there is a map selection for low tiers so new players can get the hang of the game.

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Clan Recruitment: TRHRD  Discord: TRHRD
TRHRD Officer

Ruby_Rose_ #136 Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:03 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 9836 battles
  • [-TKKS]

View Postdiesalot1, on 04 November 2017 - 10:04 PM, said:

NO.

Why

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Clan Recruitment: TRHRD  Discord: TRHRD
TRHRD Officer

agustinariel #137 Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 721 battles

View PostRuby_Rose_, on 09 November 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

Oof
1. No, why do you want players not to get consumables and provisions. That's the single handedly most moronic thing I've seen in the Forums, (trust me, I've seen alot)
2. Get in higher tiers, there is a map selection for low tiers so new players can get the hang of the game.

My english is bad. I tried to say that current tutorial does not let new players to buy consumables and provisions before joining a battle

Edited: I think you didn't get it. When game asks you to buy a Tier II tank, you are not allowed to buy stuff for it. That means you get forced to play un-equiped at all. Tutorial should ask you to buy them before the last battle of the tutorial. That is what I wanted to say.

Edited by agustinariel, 09 November 2017 - 08:49 PM.

MudkipAtWar #138 Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:31 AM

T1 best heavy tank

• Players
  • 9805 battles
  • [FLEET]

View Postagustinariel, on 09 November 2017 - 03:35 PM, said:

My english is bad. I tried to say that current tutorial does not let new players to buy consumables and provisions before joining a battle

Edited: I think you didn't get it. When game asks you to buy a Tier II tank, you are not allowed to buy stuff for it. That means you get forced to play un-equiped at all. Tutorial should ask you to buy them before the last battle of the tutorial. That is what I wanted to say.

I think they can survive a couple battles without it

███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                         ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
                        I███████████████████].
                ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
 (╯°□°)╯                                                                                                              

RibbleStripe #139 Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:40 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Hey guys! Sorry for temporary silence - Twister Cup took a lot of time )

View Postagustinariel, on 09 November 2017 - 05:15 PM, said:

We want new players to get into the game, all mechanics and maps step by step. So we don't see any sense in making the game too complicated at the very beginning.

agustinariel #140 Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:52 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 721 battles
Let's simplify things to avoid my grammatical errors. I never wanted the tutorial to be more difficult. It should let you buy consumables and provisions to use during the first battle against real players (after you buy your first Tier 2 tank) because current tutorial forces players to press "battle" button instead of buying consumables and provisions. 

Edited by agustinariel, 13 November 2017 - 10:57 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users