Jump to content


Welcome! New Community Manager - RibbIeStripe


  • Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

SpartacusDiablo #161 Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:29 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14363 battles
  • 5,906
  • [VF-1]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014
My petition for Wargaming to fix the Fury model on Blitz is now 100+ signatures strong. This is something that never should have reached this point. Wargaming should have done a far better job ensuring that the model was correct before offering it for sale even once, let alone selling the incomplete model multiple times. This is something that I would very much like to see fixed in the next update.

https://www.ipetitio...on/fix-the-fury

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 01 December 2017 - 11:29 AM.


RibbleStripe #162 Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:59 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 212 battles
  • 399
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 01 December 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

My petition for Wargaming to fix the Fury model on Blitz is now 100+ signatures strong. This is something that never should have reached this point. Wargaming should have done a far better job ensuring that the model was correct before offering it for sale even once, let alone selling the incomplete model multiple times. This is something that I would very much like to see fixed in the next update.

https://www.ipetitio...on/fix-the-fury

 

Check the first direct message you sent to me. You got an answer about Fury October 17. No need to keep asking about it every month.

SpartacusDiablo #163 Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:35 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14363 battles
  • 5,906
  • [VF-1]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View PostRibbleStripe, on 01 December 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:

 

Check the first direct message you sent to me. You got an answer about Fury October 17. No need to keep asking about it every month.

When the issue is fixed I'll stop bringing it up.  Tell you what.  You get this fixed to my satisfaction and you'll never hear from me again. 


Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 01 December 2017 - 02:36 PM.


SpartacusDiablo #164 Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:58 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14363 battles
  • 5,906
  • [VF-1]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014
RibbleStripe I know you and I don't see eye to eye on a few things but I was lurking a bit and saw that you closed a duplicate Matchmaking thread. That was pretty cool of you. I've got to give credit where credit is due.   Good work.

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 09 December 2017 - 08:00 PM.


redeemedbychrist23 #165 Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:54 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9667 battles
  • 169
  • [B_AOG]
  • Member since:
    10-18-2015
Hey mate good to have someone thats able to actually speak on behalf of wg that wont tell us to contact Customer Support

RibbleStripe #166 Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:37 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 212 battles
  • 399
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View Postredeemedbychrist23, on 13 December 2017 - 04:54 AM, said:

Hey mate good to have someone thats able to actually speak on behalf of wg that wont tell us to contact Customer Support

 

Hi! Nice to meet you.
Well, tbh sometimes asking to contact CS is the only option. There are issues only those guys can resolve. But in other cases "actually speaking" is true )

thederpening #167 Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:04 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10206 battles
  • 83
  • [TQRH]
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016

View PostRibbleStripe, on 13 December 2017 - 07:37 AM, said:

 

Hi! Nice to meet you.
Well, tbh sometimes asking to contact CS is the only option. There are issues only those guys can resolve. But in other cases "actually speaking" is true )

 

It would be great if they would ever do something then.



I_Maverick_I #168 Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:33 AM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 14657 battles
  • 1,074
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016
i have 2 tickets waiting for 4 days now

RibbleStripe #169 Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:04 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 212 battles
  • 399
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 15 December 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

i have 2 tickets waiting for 4 days now

 

Both of them are under review. 

 

One of them needs some time for diagnostics. By the way, don't add any messages if it's not necessary to avoid reply time increasing. If ticket category was changed, don't worry, it should be done ) 



_QUAX #170 Posted 18 December 2017 - 01:47 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 19117 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    02-02-2015

When will the update 4.5 be released ?  

 



tankeatingtiger #171 Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:37 PM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 10897 battles
  • 1,127
  • [COD]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

RibbleStripe, 

When will anything be done about the forum troll with the initials JBJ? I am sure he has been reported dozens of times, yet he keeps making profanity-laced rants about Blitz. 


YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch


RibbleStripe #172 Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:52 PM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 212 battles
  • 399
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View Post_QUAX, on 18 December 2017 - 04:47 AM, said:

When will the update 4.5 be released ?  

 

Tomorrow.

 

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 18 December 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

RibbleStripe, 

When will anything be done about the forum troll with the initials JBJ? I am sure he has been reported dozens of times, yet he keeps making profanity-laced rants about Blitz. 

Every report is checked. If someone deserves punishment, he'll get it, don't worry.



michaeltsoon #173 Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:33 AM

    No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

  • Players
  • 27658 battles
  • 2,703
  • [HATED]
  • Member since:
    09-28-2014

View PostRibbleStripe, on 18 December 2017 - 07:52 AM, said:

Tomorrow.

 

Every report is checked. If someone deserves punishment, he'll get it, don't worry.

 

You mean the bots are actually capable of doing that?

If WG had developed A.I this smart then chances are their net worth would be  higher. A LOT higher.


Current Data Analyst and Certified Gold Noob of [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

 

 "War does not determine who is right, only who is left" - Bertrand Russell 

Click here to view my stats


RibbleStripe #174 Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:26 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 212 battles
  • 399
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View Postmichaeltsoon, on 19 December 2017 - 04:33 AM, said:

 

You mean the bots are actually capable of doing that?

If WG had developed A.I this smart then chances are their net worth would be  higher. A LOT higher.

 

I didn't get that. Why are you talking about bots?

MudkipAtWar #175 Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:00 PM

    T1 best heavy tank

  • Players
  • 14815 battles
  • 535
  • [FL-TH]
  • Member since:
    10-30-2015

View PostRibbleStripe, on 19 December 2017 - 02:26 AM, said:

 

I didn't get that. Why are you talking about bots?

 

He's referring to the CS people

The ship is sinking

Time to find another boat

Rest in piece FLEET

 

                                                                                    

MessengerOfFear #176 Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:19 PM

    RNG Lover

  • Players
  • 14077 battles
  • 160
  • [ACDC]
  • Member since:
    05-07-2016

View PostMudkipAtWar, on 19 December 2017 - 10:00 AM, said:

 

He's referring to the CS people

 

I hate when people call them bots. The CS people spend their days sitting at a computer answering complaints and requests so we can have a better gaming experience. I respect them for both their dedication and the fact that they haven’t let the haters and salt get to them. I have a long fuse, but if I worked at WG Customer Service, I’d have lost it by now and quit from all the hate I would be reading daily. Props to them for doing their best and doing their job, and shame on those who say they don’t care: they are selfless enough to answer hordes of tickets for people who are just asking for more stuff, and they only get a meager salary for reading all the crap WG gets. 

 

Imagine how that must have been during the connection issues with that one ISP a year or two ago. They must have been working overtime to answer tickets with complaints about players’ connections.


"Ignoring life for 7 minutes is really a true superpower. Thank you, Wargaming."

michaeltsoon #177 Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:37 PM

    No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

  • Players
  • 27658 battles
  • 2,703
  • [HATED]
  • Member since:
    09-28-2014

View PostMessengerOfFear, on 19 December 2017 - 10:19 AM, said:

 

I hate when people call them bots. The CS people spend their days sitting at a computer answering complaints and requests so we can have a better gaming experience. I respect them for both their dedication and the fact that they haven’t let the haters and salt get to them. I have a long fuse, but if I worked at WG Customer Service, I’d have lost it by now and quit from all the hate I would be reading daily. Props to them for doing their best and doing their job, and shame on those who say they don’t care: they are selfless enough to answer hordes of tickets for people who are just asking for more stuff, and they only get a meager salary for reading all the crap WG gets. 

 

Imagine how that must have been during the connection issues with that one ISP a year or two ago. They must have been working overtime to answer tickets with complaints about players’ connections.

 

Have you ever sent in a support ticket yourself?

Because after a while it becomes quite obvious that all one would get are canned responses.

Current Data Analyst and Certified Gold Noob of [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

 

 "War does not determine who is right, only who is left" - Bertrand Russell 

Click here to view my stats


Redsniper77 #178 Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:49 PM

    Legionary

  • Players
  • 22902 battles
  • 115
  • [PURPL]
  • Member since:
    04-29-2012

View Postmichaeltsoon, on 19 December 2017 - 12:37 PM, said:

 

Have you ever sent in a support ticket yourself?

Because after a while it becomes quite obvious that all one would get are canned responses.

 

I mean I've gotten only real responses back, nothing canned, all fresh produce. I've submitted a few tickets in my time and every time there is an explanation or a definitive answer from the lads. Perhaps others have had different experiences, but I'd say that from my perspective they do a great job.

Tier 10s: Obj. 140, IS-7, Obj. 268, T-62A, AMX 50b, IS-4, Maus, FV 215b (183), 121B, M46 Patton, STB-1, FV 4202

Premiums: 86 Premiums- 1 Tier 10, 1 Tier 9, 20 Tier 8, 20 Tier 7, 11 Tier 6, 12 Tier 5, 5 Tier 4, 12 Tier 3, 4 Tier 2

Currently Grinding: T-58,  AMX AC 46, T54E1, T30, T28, M103, WT auf Pz. IV, B-C 25 t AP, Jagdtiger, E 50, SU-122-54, Conqueror, Leopard PT A, E 75

Masteries: 171/296


tankdestroyer1steeltank #179 Posted 22 December 2017 - 12:26 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 2112 battles
  • 1
  • [PRVDA]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2016
Random question, y tf doesn't it take me to the fair

Kiilu #180 Posted 22 December 2017 - 12:29 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 8233 battles
  • 76
  • [RLWAR]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017
​Hello is anyone out there that can help? The new up date have messed things up with my tanks. My T49 T69 M41 Bulldog all say I need to up grade my motors. I all ready had them before the update. I don't seem to get a response from blitz can anyone help?




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users