Welcome! New Community Manager - RibbIeStripe

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #81 Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 247 battles
Yep, let's make it this way. Since you want such thread so badly, your should be topic-starter. And i'll pin it )

SpartacusDiablo #82 Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:23 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 26120 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostRibbIeStripe, on 18 October 2017 - 07:03 AM, said:

Yep, let's make it this way. Since you want such thread so badly, your should be topic-starter. And i'll pin it )

Done and done.

http://forum.wotblit...-making-thread/

Please pin this thread and unpin the other one when you have a free moment :)

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 18 October 2017 - 12:23 PM.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

RibbleStripe #83 Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:44 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 247 battles

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 18 October 2017 - 03:23 PM, said:

Done and done.

http://forum.wotblit...-making-thread/

Please pin this thread and unpin the other one when you have a free moment :)

Everything's ready :)

MudkipAtWar #84 Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:52 PM

die

• Players
  • 22282 battles
  • [FL-TH]
I hereby crown you most effective new mod

Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

Ruby_Rose_ #85 Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:56 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 14109 battles
  • [SCAMO]

View PostMudkipAtWar, on 18 October 2017 - 08:52 AM, said:

I hereby crown you most effective new mod

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Ruby_Rose_ #86 Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:05 PM

• Players
  • 14109 battles
  • [SCAMO]
i wish Cabbage was here, he was able to change forum titles.

Made by Panbun

BorisBaddenov #87 Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:21 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24608 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostRibbIeStripe, on 18 October 2017 - 04:44 AM, said:

Everything's ready :)

Ribble,

Can you have someone look at the servers that handle the Forums here on NA?   I'm seeing a LOT of HTTP 500 errors -- and last time I heard it was due to one of the servers in the cluster needing a reboot (or restart of IIS, I'm unsure).

That error is also why we see the influx of double-postings.

Tanks!

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Rev_ianc_bell #88 Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28908 battles
  • [PRD]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 18 October 2017 - 12:21 PM, said:

Ribble,

Can you have someone look at the servers that handle the Forums here on NA?   I'm seeing a LOT of HTTP 500 errors -- and last time I heard it was due to one of the servers in the cluster needing a reboot (or restart of IIS, I'm unsure).

Tanks!

Boris

ive been having the forums error out a lot as well. Just have to reload the page but it's definitely a sign of trouble

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

Chariot_Solace #89 Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:53 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 44126 battles
  • [_STR8]
Hey RibbleStripe, I just realized I never properly welcomed you, so Welcome to the NA forums (late I know). I too, am optimistic about your interactions with our community. I haven't read them all, but there are some great comments here. I would also like to respectively request the return of the Custom Forum Titles option for players with over 10,000 battles, so instead of having a military rank under our name such as "Lance Corporal" or "First Sergeant", it can say whatever we want (pre-approved by you of course), like many people who have commented in this thread have. It was popular in the community and we would really appreciate its return. We would also love to please see the return of the Forum Hall Of Fame, and other community contests, such as getting the most High Caliber medals at a specific tier in a week. These kind of things were great for the community, and it just feels less like a community without them.

Tier Xs: 14 Lines I'm Grinding: 8 Favorite Tank: E75 Top 100 Tanks: 58 Premiums: 62 Aced: 245/248

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Chariot_Solace

RibbleStripe #90 Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:50 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 247 battles

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 18 October 2017 - 08:21 PM, said:

Ribble,

Tanks!

Boris

To be honest the only error i noticed here a couple of times was "Bad Gateway"...
Anyway, i'll keep an eye on it. Could you please send me a screenshot if you face this issue again?

UPD. Finally i caught this error. It's a known thing, we'll work on fixing it.

View PostChariot_Solace, on 23 October 2017 - 06:53 AM, said:

Hey RibbleStripe, I just realized I never properly welcomed you, so Welcome to the NA forums (late I know). I too, am optimistic about your interactions with our community. I haven't read them all, but there are some great comments here. I would also like to respectively request the return of the Custom Forum Titles option for players with over 10,000 battles, so instead of having a military rank under our name such as "Lance Corporal" or "First Sergeant", it can say whatever we want (pre-approved by you of course), like many people who have commented in this thread have. It was popular in the community and we would really appreciate its return. We would also love to please see the return of the Forum Hall Of Fame, and other community contests, such as getting the most High Caliber medals at a specific tier in a week. These kind of things were great for the community, and it just feels less like a community without them.

Hey and thanks )
I really like the idea of status customization. And i'll certainly think how to bring it back. And Hall of Fame as well. And maybe other activities. Just need a bit more time to get settled and realize how to do it. 

Edited by RibbIeStripe, 23 October 2017 - 01:31 PM.

Ruby_Rose_ #91 Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:40 PM

• Players
  • 14109 battles
  • [SCAMO]

View PostRibbIeStripe, on 23 October 2017 - 04:50 AM, said:

Hey and thanks )
I really like the idea of status customization. And i'll certainly think how to bring it back. And Hall of Fame as well. And maybe other activities. Just need a bit more time to get settled and realize how to do it. 

Take your time
:)

Made by Panbun

_The_Tactition_ #92 Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:03 PM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 19493 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostRuby_Rose_, on 23 October 2017 - 01:40 PM, said:

Take your time
:)

But not too long, we are NA forumers after all. Ribble, if you bring the Hall of Fame back, can you put it into the in game news, so more can participate? That would be great!

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

outersketcher #93 Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12738 battles
  • [COD-R]

Welcome to the forum Ribble! 

And thank you for taking the time to answer some of our questions already!. 

We just lost a valuable asset, and a tool in the now defunct stats site "wotbstars" run by a former WOT enthusiast. If you AREN'T aware of what happened. And what we all lost as a community, please search for the numerous threads about it from the past few days. 

Which leads to my question.. Why doesn't WOT run a stat site similar to wotbstars and blitzstars? Blitzstars is a wonderful stat site. So was wotbstars. I know you have the additional assistant app. And it's nice.. but it doesn't show the stats that we care about in such clear, easy to track and easy to read manner that these fore-mentioned sites do. 

Do you  have any plans on either creating a WOT run stats site? or, perhaps updated the assistant app to fulfill that need?

These player-run sites are created because there is a need for them. And as cool as the assistant app is..it doesn't..quite... fulfill that need.

Edited by outersketcher, 24 October 2017 - 03:13 PM.

I try to follow the wise teachings of Mr Miyagi.  "Best defense, no be there."

...don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit... OWWW you %$#$!... don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit...

Rev_ianc_bell #94 Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28908 battles
  • [PRD]

View Postoutersketcher, on 24 October 2017 - 10:13 AM, said:

These player-run sites are created because there is a need for them. And as cool as the assistant app is..it doesn't..quite... fulfill that need.

Agreed. I tried the assistant app, but found it wanting, I use the WoT Blitz Analytics app, and the 3 stat sites, na.wblitz.net, blitzstars.com and the late wotbstars.com (RIP Face4Star)

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

MudkipAtWar #95 Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:44 AM

die

• Players
  • 22282 battles
  • [FL-TH]
The assistant app is good for comparing tanks, and some other things, not much else

Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

RibbleStripe #96 Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:02 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 247 battles

View Postoutersketcher, on 24 October 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

Welcome to the forum Ribble! 

And thank you for taking the time to answer some of our questions already!. 

We just lost a valuable asset, and a tool in the now defunct stats site "wotbstars" run by a former WOT enthusiast. If you AREN'T aware of what happened. And what we all lost as a community, please search for the numerous threads about it from the past few days. 

Which leads to my question.. Why doesn't WOT run a stat site similar to wotbstars and blitzstars? Blitzstars is a wonderful stat site. So was wotbstars. I know you have the additional assistant app. And it's nice.. but it doesn't show the stats that we care about in such clear, easy to track and easy to read manner that these fore-mentioned sites do. 

Do you  have any plans on either creating a WOT run stats site? or, perhaps updated the assistant app to fulfill that need?

Hey! Just to make it clear. You need WoT or WoTB site?

SoccerDragon10 #97 Posted 27 October 2017 - 04:30 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 80194 battles
  • [AVNGR]

Macragge tank comment.

Yeah, yeah, they're fantasy and mediocre but i broke down to collect them for just under $30 for the pair. (yeah, I know).

My complaint/comment is not about a potential buff which they sorely need (or game play fixes--rammed a spic going downhill in vindicator to cause a massive 37 damage)...BUT really the size of the tanks is just obnoxious. Even being blue I think they would fit better with the community of tanks if they didn't look completely out of place. IMO if they were 70-80 percent of the current size they would look much better in game.

__Frostbite #98 Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:26 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25401 battles
  • [-0]

View PostRibbIeStripe, on 27 October 2017 - 06:02 AM, said:

Hey! Just to make it clear. You need WoT or WoTB site?

WoTB site

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_potato__salad_ #99 Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:42 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3905 battles
  • [LMFA0]
So when is the p1000 ratte coming to blitz? It would fit right in with the warspammer tanks.

_The_Tactition_ #100 Posted 28 October 2017 - 03:02 AM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 19493 battles
  • [CRU2L]
Any ideas when T-34-88 will come to store? I really want a T-34-85 with an 88 on it. Feedback appreciated. And, while I’m at it, any plans for a Black Friday bundle this year?

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users