looking for a more active old man clan

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

vonmark_1 #21 Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:46 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38256 battles
  • [III]
Take a look at PARA.  We are currently a small clan but active and looking for players.  Most of us are adults.   Well at least in age.   Good luck in your search!

Edited by vonmark_1, 06 October 2017 - 11:46 PM.

PanzertroopenVT #22 Posted 07 October 2017 - 02:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]

View Post_The_Tactition_, on 06 October 2017 - 04:28 PM, said:

Don't. Join the Rebel Alliance of Z-95, YWING, BWING, AWING, and XWING. They train 2 nights a week. They are a clan system who develop you into a good player. They are for real when it comes to tournaments and developing players. It's like a clan of 175 members.

I'm impressed with your promotion of these guys! Just wish I would have made an attempt to try to find a clan like this when I first started playing. Anyway I can find something similar?

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

Wolfridge #23 Posted 07 October 2017 - 09:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 29772 battles
  • [GORT]

Hi SyLynSur,

Men, you should join us. You will be in the leadership !!!!  Good luck with HUNT.

Hi, PanzertroopenVT,

I was in the same clan with SyLynSur. For the same reason he left the clan and joined the other, but I made a new one. The new clan is [GORT] Gunners Of the Round Tabl (last 'e' is missing due to character limit). We are currently recruiting fun and active members who likes to toon/tour/chat and help new ones to grow. The idea is to have a collective leadership to decide the future of the clan. Several members from my old clan already joined and they are planning to join due to MIA leader/deputies there. We are grinding from LEVEL II, but hoping that all will have fun making a clan. Please have a look at GORT.

Good luck for you all.

Flexsphincter1 #24 Posted 22 October 2017 - 04:13 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19009 battles
3 of us whom were in clan that had trouble fielding a tourney team ,,started a new clan. we are in our 40s and I'm 56. we are looking for tourney players 2k battles min and 50%wr or close... ..we come from a team that was ranked 56th , when we could muster a team.  tag is [750H] 7_5_oh honor guard.

Flexsphincter1 #25 Posted 22 October 2017 - 04:16 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19009 battles
well I am no longer with previously mentioned clan,,3 of us have started a tourney clan ,,we are in 40s and I'm 56yr old..be at the ground floor and grow with [750H]

Revenant525 #26 Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:49 PM

HMFIC

• Players
  • 38891 battles
  • [BBC1]

View PostSyLynSur, on 06 October 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

Hey guys, I have an average win ratio of about 51%, its not because I dont undersatnd the game physics but more like I enjoy the game and play aggressive and roll the dice becuase it gets my adrenaline going. 

My current clan is COOL but. our leader went MIA, and that combined with half the members being inactive, its REALLY hard to play in tournys and even platoon, Im sick of skipping platoon missions and platooning with wackos. 

Im active almost everyday

I have two tier 9s

I love bouncy heavies and fast nimble lights. 

I have also volunteered to be some sort of authority in the clan to help with fresh rooster but of course my clan is pretty much dead. but im not oppsed to having some responsibility. 

tier X was a hard grind for us as we only have half of the members playing, so I would love tier x, and yes I have IS5 

im 34 and live in nyc, any east coast old man clans need another guy?

Our clan has about 40% over 40, and we need experience players for tournament play check us out BBC1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users