MOST INACTIVE CLAN COMPETITION! POST SCREEN SHOTS ! R O F L

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

SyLynSur #1 Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:33 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11592 battles
  • [HUNT]

ill get this cracking! check out my clan leaders!

SpartacusDiablo #2 Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9930 battles
  • [SPUD]
If you are unhappy in your clan why don't you leave?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE WORLD FAMOUS SPUD CLAN

Sans Reproache

Support your neighborhood scout

​#FixTheFury 

Brundog #3 Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:38 PM

Woof Woof

• Players
  • 44440 battles
  • [SRT]
These guys are smart.  Play a few games a day and move on with your life.

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #4 Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5837 battles
  • [COD-R]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 06 October 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

If you are unhappy in your clan why don't you leave?

^^^^

Google "succulent chins" and click on the first result. It will be very much worth your time! Some satisfied customers:

"T'was worth the read, but I shall never read it again. You have amazing writing skills, though. Teach me how to writeeeeee!" -you happy now?!?! HUH!?!?

"lol, googled succulent chins. It was worth it"

"10/10 wouldn't read again"

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

NateDawg2k16 #5 Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:55 PM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 10109 battles
  • [META]
MOST THREADS ON RECENT THREAD COMPETITION! POST SCREENSHOTS! L M A O

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

this dude is on to me... 

He's part of the Society! - Seal

outersketcher #6 Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10890 battles
  • [COD-R]

smiles.. 

they probably are fathers or business owners who started the clan in a fit of delight over the game..but have steadily had to back off as they've had to devote more and more time to thier real life duties and callings.

but thats okay.. thats where the members of their clan can step in and offer to help keep things running.

An active, supportive clan is a nice place to be.  You could probably help to make your clan like that too.

....DamageDamageDamageDamageDamageDamageDamage....

also...

If you see me in the line up. Be aware, I won't go afk to preserve my damage. And I WON'T give you the win just cuz I'm the last one on my team still alive.

You're gonna have to come TAKE your win from me. I fight for the team.

SyLynSur #7 Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:57 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11592 battles
  • [HUNT]
oh i am leaving, and just to be clear this is the very bottom of the clan roster when sorted by battles per day, also Im just making fun of this ! but I have seen other threads about being unable to "save" a clan 

SyLynSur #8 Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:58 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11592 battles
  • [HUNT]

View Postoutersketcher, on 06 October 2017 - 07:56 PM, said:

smiles.. 

they probably are fathers or business owners who started the clan in a fit of delight over the game..but have steadily had to back off as they've had to devote more and more time to thier real life duties and callings.

but thats okay.. thats where the members of their clan can step in and offer to help keep things running.

An active, supportive clan is a nice place to be.  You could probably help to make your clan like that too.

thats the problem, no one in charge is active, everyone has tried to message them to no avail. I have also tracked down the clan lead on STEAM which he is active on, and he never responds. its odd. 

outersketcher #9 Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10890 battles
  • [COD-R]

awww....thats too bad.

yah.. an abandoned clan is sad.. like a town slowly dying.

I used to run a clan in another tank game. It was a lot of work.. I don't want to do that again unless I have lots of "deputies" or sub COs.. to help keep the clan running strong

....DamageDamageDamageDamageDamageDamageDamage....

also...

If you see me in the line up. Be aware, I won't go afk to preserve my damage. And I WON'T give you the win just cuz I'm the last one on my team still alive.

You're gonna have to come TAKE your win from me. I fight for the team.

SyLynSur #10 Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:14 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11592 battles
  • [HUNT]

its really all about trimming the fat, slowly kick the low battle counts and the low battles per day, then kick the lower win ratio guys, all it take is a few hours on the fourms and you can find talent 

now getting the 7 together for a tourny....

cjcourtney1 #11 Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:49 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20795 battles
  • [S3MC]

View PostSyLynSur, on 06 October 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

thats the problem, no one in charge is active, everyone has tried to message them to no avail. I have also tracked down the clan lead on STEAM which he is active on, and he never responds. its odd. 

You try ez_e???He's playin 53 battles a day,see what he says.He can't kick the boss,but he can kick out the others and send clan invites.Good Luck.....o7

little_brother_of_war #12 Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7755 battles
  • [FROST]

View PostSyLynSur, on 06 October 2017 - 02:14 PM, said:

its really all about trimming the fat, slowly kick the low battle counts and the low battles per day, then kick the lower win ratio guys, all it take is a few hours on the fourms and you can find talen

now getting the 7 together for a tourny....

Or, you and those in your clan closest to your way of thinking could just drop out, form your own clan, set your own requirements for membership and begin recruiting.

What I don't get is...what is so special about your current clan that you feel so obligated to bring back to life? If you and your fellow clan friends decide to move on, I'm pretty sure your current clan (if it does not evolve) it would eventually atrophy, slowly wither and die of its own inactivity or lack of interest.

Sounds like you have the drive and determination for following through on things, so maybe better to apply that to making a fresh start with a clan of your own, as has been suggested to you several times already.

Remember, the "beating the dead horse" thing really is true, for a reason. It will never stand again on its own, no matter how times you prop it up against barn.

Good luck to you and I truly hope your are successful in your efforts, either way!

Decimator Road

WizoGT379 #13 Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:27 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5761 battles
  • [RUDY]

To stay relevant to the original title

i have found a clan with 0 average battles per day and 31 members, lol

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

BluesAllDay #14 Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6609 battles
  • [SRV]
Sounds like the first clan I was in.

dogs look up to you,

cats look down on you,

pigs look you in the eye

and treat you as equal.

SyLynSur #15 Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:01 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11592 battles
  • [HUNT]

View Postcjcourtney1, on 06 October 2017 - 08:49 PM, said:

You try ez_e???He's playin 53 battles a day,see what he says.He can't kick the boss,but he can kick out the others and send clan invites.Good Luck.....o7

EZ and I are good friends, there is only one clan lead and a few deputies, the problem is most of our inactive members are all but one deputies and the lead, so we cant even kick them, one of the members made his own clan and will recruit most active SF members, I wanted a organized clan with discord server and Clan Wars and all that, and I found it with HUNT

SyLynSur #16 Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:02 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11592 battles
  • [HUNT]

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 06 October 2017 - 09:13 PM, said:

Or, you and those in your clan closest to your way of thinking could just drop out, form your own clan, set your own requirements for membership and begin recruiting.

What I don't get is...what is so special about your current clan that you feel so obligated to bring back to life? If you and your fellow clan friends decide to move on, I'm pretty sure your current clan (if it does not evolve) it would eventually atrophy, slowly wither and die of its own inactivity or lack of interest.

Sounds like you have the drive and determination for following through on things, so maybe better to apply that to making a fresh start with a clan of your own, as has been suggested to you several times already.

Remember, the "beating the dead horse" thing really is true, for a reason. It will never stand again on its own, no matter how times you prop it up against barn.

Good luck to you and I truly hope your are successful in your efforts, either way!

yes you are right I was in SF for awhile and we did play tournys and I did enjoy and thought if I or EZ could get clan lead then it would be fine.. I left and joined HUNT 

SyLynSur #17 Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:03 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11592 battles
  • [HUNT]

View PostWizoGT379, on 06 October 2017 - 09:27 PM, said:

To stay relevant to the original title

i have found a clan with 0 average battles per day and 31 members, lol

auto recruit on crack ?

Chariot_Solace #18 Posted 07 October 2017 - 12:50 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 17478 battles
  • [IRD]
In my last clan, once I made deputy, I kicked like 10 people that hadn't played a battle in over a year. After a while I just left and found a much more active one. Now I'm a deputy in that clan and everybody plays. So...just leave. Ain't that hard. Or make deputy and kick all the inactives in an attempt to rebuild. Either one. Battles per day can be misleading though. If someone took a long break, but came back and started playing everday again, their BPD will still be low. You have to check when their last battle or log in was.

Edited by Chariot_Solace, 07 October 2017 - 12:53 AM.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus. Lines I'm Grinding: Grille(IX), IS7(VIII), STB-1(VII), AMX50B(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To

WizoGT379 #19 Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:48 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5761 battles
  • [RUDY]

View PostSyLynSur, on 06 October 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

auto recruit on crack ?

idk, 

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users