Supremacy Mission not giving credit

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

TonnerreCadien #1 Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 30741 battles
  • [HAHA]

Dear WG, I hate Supremacy, but sometimes you give me more than two Supremacy missions a day, so then I hold my nose and play them. I saved one Supremacy mission for this morning. Capture and hold at least one base until the end of battle "Capturez et tenez au moins qu'une base jusqu'a la fin de la bataille." My team did this three times. One time we had lost, so I figured I missed the part about having to win, but just now my team captured three bases and held them all, and won. I captured one of the bases in question, all by myself, even, and I survived the battle. Any tank type was permitted. No credit for the mission, and now the missions have reset. So, I still have this mission, which I should have gotten credit for, and am down a mission, since they reset, so I only got two new missions instead for three.

Is anyone else having this problem? Not getting credit for missions you clearly completed?

One way to stop at least part of this problem would be to not give me Supremacy missions when I have Supremacy mode turned off. I don't know what to do about the not getting credit thing, though. Thank you.

Edited by TonnerreCadien, 12 October 2017 - 05:44 PM.

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

Oubliez pas que je suis l'oeuf de la grosse poule, moi.

pot_luck #2 Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19268 battles
  • [H3II]

I haven't had a problem with the supremacy missions, but I hate getting supremacy missions and then getting 10 encounter battles before I can even try to complete a mission.  If we are given a supremacy mission we should get supremacy battles.

Kiser_Sosei #3 Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:36 PM

Who is Kiser Sosei?!?

• Players
  • 21043 battles
  • [III]

View Postpot_luck, on 12 October 2017 - 07:30 AM, said:

I haven't had a problem with the supremacy missions, but I hate getting supremacy missions and then getting 10 encounter battles before I can even try to complete a mission.  If we are given a supremacy mission we should get supremacy battles.

I hate this as well. 

OP sometimes it askes to capture a neutral base and sometimes it asks to recapture a taken base. This may be the issue. 
"Die In A Useful Spot"
My WOTB Youtube Channel.

TonnerreCadien #4 Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:40 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 30741 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostKiser_Sosei, on 12 October 2017 - 07:36 AM, said:

I hate this as well. 

OP sometimes it askes to capture a neutral base and sometimes it asks to recapture a taken base. This may be the issue. 

That must be it, then. I must have missed that nuance.

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

Yogismith1970 #5 Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:54 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5498 battles
  • [SPUDX]
RIF.  

tedg5 #6 Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 33173 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Just had this exact mission and it's not completing. I reread conditions multiple times and OP has it right. Thanks WG. :amazed:

Sgt_T_21 #7 Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:26 PM

I'm not camping, I'm sniping

• Players
  • 40775 battles
I had the same issue occur with a Supremacy mission: capture and hold two bases. Did it twice, did not get the reward. So, it's clearly a bug. 

Boom.

BobboEvans #8 Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:37 PM

The Society is Real

• Players
  • 36010 battles
  • [FLOOP]
Supremacy missions are so funny.  While the mission is active, you will get supremacy maybe 1 in 4-5 games.  Once you don't have a supremacy mission... it goes to 4 of 5 games are supremacy.  Wonder why WG would do something like that??????

Just say 'NO' to Vanity

Rev_ianc_bell #9 Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22063 battles
  • [PRD]
I've not had ANY issues with mission completion, except for personally occasionally missing a "nuance" such as capture an enemy base or neutral base or and survive the battle

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

TonnerreCadien #10 Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:41 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 30741 battles
  • [HAHA]

Thanks, fellas! There's another thread on this now that says it's a bug, and that WG is aware of it. 

So I'm not going senile... yet!

SLCZurdo #11 Posted Yesterday, 04:34 AM

Private

• Players
  • 4744 battles
  • [BUSH]
Experiencing the same - I have done this supremacy mission 4 times now and not getting credit!  Cap and hold two bases; drive a tier v-x vehicle.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users