British Medium Nerfs..

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

iEatChickenMcNuggets #1 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:09 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10050 battles
  • [MAHOU]

...........WG Shouldn't have touched them in the first place. When the tanks only had cheap HESH and Prammo HESH, they were fine. Sure they didn't have HEAT but that was ok, at the time the penetration of APCR made it bearable. 99% of the playerbase couldn't figure out how to use the different ammo, so they then added HEAT and removed Prammo HESH. Then the eventually gave HEAT and HESH, which in my opinion was pretty powerful. I wouldn't call it OP but it definitely made it a competitor for other mediums. Then, the added the nerf hammer and nerfed HESH.

This isn't even going to be a rant by me anymore (and if you followed me enough you would be surprised). I don't even have the will to yell at WG because at this point I believe that the company is being run by children. The high tier British meds were honestly one of my favourite lines. FV 4202 was one of my first tier Xs. Centurion 7/1 was my first tier IX. I loved those two tanks. They were perfectly balanced before, and I mean before the HEAT addition. It actually pains me to write this. You can go check out blitzstars for the stats of those tanks and twister cup yourself, I'm just done with it all. Going to keep my cent mothballed. I sold my FV 4202. Goodbye, 4202. We will miss you. :(

Edited by iEatChickenMcNuggets, 12 October 2017 - 09:12 PM.

slayer_____ #2 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:17 PM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 31777 battles
  • [ATA2D]
Another update + another round of nerfs = more parked tanks. This is getting ridiculous. 

_The_Tactition_ #3 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:21 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15414 battles
  • [FOE]
In order for a balanced game, they take away each tanks strengths, I.e. what makes them unique. This creates boring, monotonous gameplay that nobody likes. Instead, nerf a minor trait. On Brit meds, instead of DPM and HESH, which make the tanks go from bad to great, nerf the accuracy. That way it is still unique, and balanced. 

It is always Hammer Time! 

iEatChickenMcNuggets #4 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:30 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10050 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View Post_The_Tactition_, on 12 October 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

In order for a balanced game, they take away each tanks strengths, I.e. what makes them unique. This creates boring, monotonous gameplay that nobody likes. Instead, nerf a minor trait. On Brit meds, instead of DPM and HESH, which make the tanks go from bad to great, nerf the accuracy. That way it is still unique, and balanced.

If anything, do not nerf the accuracy. I know WG likes to make up stats and fantasy sprinkled everywhere but the L7A1 is no where close to inaccurate.

_The_Tactition_ #5 Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15414 battles
  • [FOE]

View PostiEatChickenMcNuggets, on 12 October 2017 - 09:30 PM, said:

If anything, do not nerf the accuracy. I know WG likes to make up stats and fantasy sprinkled everywhere but the L7A1 is no where close to inaccurate.

I'm talking about .15 max.

It is always Hammer Time! 

itsnotpersonal #6 Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:13 PM

It's just business

• Players
  • 23159 battles
  • [ASYLM]
Put my Cent 7/1 in mothball fleet. Remove this nerf WARGAMING, ITS JUST NOT RIGHT!!!

ASYLUM

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #7 Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4984 battles
  • [COD-R]

View PostiEatChickenMcNuggets, on 12 October 2017 - 03:30 PM, said:

I think it's actually quite a bit more accurate than in-game. It was designed to accurately hit targets several thousand meters away. The in-game distances of <500 m shouldn't even require aim time.

Google "succulent chins" and click on the first result. It will be very much worth your time! Some satisfied customers:

"T'was worth the read, but I shall never read it again. You have amazing writing skills, though. Teach me how to writeeeeee!" -you happy now?!?! HUH!?!?

"lol, googled succulent chins. It was worth it"

"10/10 wouldn't read again"

__Seal__ #8 Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:15 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8705 battles
  • [COD-X]
I completely agree with what the Tactition said. Maybe nerf the armor. Just not what makes it unique.

"I will club you".                                                                                           "HAX!"

-Random 40%er before getting rekt.                                                           -Random 40%er after getting rekt

Press THIS to become a unicum

Thank you tankeatingtiger for showing a noob how to add a spoiler!

iEatChickenMcNuggets #9 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:12 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10050 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View Post_UrgleMcPurfle_, on 12 October 2017 - 02:15 PM, said:

I think it's actually quite a bit more accurate than in-game. It was designed to accurately hit targets several thousand meters away. The in-game distances of <500 m shouldn't even require aim time.

Exactly but they need to "balance" everything. Meanwhile Stalin is laughing while his T62A gets a giant buff 

Gavidoc01 #10 Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:39 AM

I Golded Level III

• Players
  • 26778 battles
  • [III]

View PostiEatChickenMcNuggets, on 12 October 2017 - 09:12 PM, said:

Exactly but they need to "balance" everything. Meanwhile Stalin is laughing while his T62A gets a giant buff 

look at it this way. They will nerf everything and we will be back at square 1 with the older

st tanks to be nerfed being buffed because they can't compete with the recently nerfed tanks and cycle will continue just in the other way. 

My Blitzstars

My WOTBStars

I'm a Wallet Warrior. Deal with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users