Jump to content


GRUMP NA Recruiting


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

hoodie72 #1 Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:24 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 2968 battles
  • 23
  • [GRUMP]
  • Member since:
    10-31-2015

GRUMP clan on NA server is recruiting if you meet the following criteria please apply

 

> 60% WR

> 1,600 average damage

> 10,000 games

> at least 2 tier X tanks

> English is a must

> GRUMPY

> 20 years old

 

send me (hoodie72) a message in game to apply and mention FORUM in the message.

 

You can also join the GRUMP NA telegram chat 

 

 

 



WipWapJaws #2 Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:29 AM

    Clanless Scrub

  • Players
  • 37107 battles
  • 3,034
  • [WKD]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

5 out 7......

So close then



mehliveat #3 Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:11 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 300 battles
  • 3,196
  • Member since:
    08-05-2014
Think you need to clarify the level of Grumpiness required.

hoodie72 #4 Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:22 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 2968 battles
  • 23
  • [GRUMP]
  • Member since:
    10-31-2015

View Postmehliveat, on 13 October 2017 - 05:11 AM, said:

Think you need to clarify the level of Grumpiness required.

Old man GRUMPY ok



Subtlepro #5 Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:44 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 35381 battles
  • 821
  • [GRMPS]
  • Member since:
    09-25-2015

Darn I don't qualify either...

Good luck!



ShootinSabot #6 Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:01 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15933 battles
  • 746
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    12-02-2016
I can do the old part, but grumpy is just not in my nature so I guess I don’t qualify either.
Good luck with your recruiting.

                                                             

                                                                                Full time Spud, part time potato 

                                                                  Striving to be an Ambassador to help grow the game. 


PanzertroopenVT #7 Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:16 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6983 battles
  • 1,413
  • Member since:
    07-12-2017

View Posthoodie72, on 12 October 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

GRUMP clan on NA server is recruiting if you meet the following criteria please apply

 

> 60% WR

> 1,600 average damage

> 10,000 games

> at least 2 tier X tanks

> English is a must

> GRUMPY

> 20 years old

 

send me (hoodie72) a message in game to apply and mention FORUM in the message.

 

You can also join the GRUMP NA telegram chat 

 

 

 

Good thing I qualify for bushkas videos! 

I intend to spend time getting good. Then avoiding all the players who assume folks have to piss excellence in this game in order to play with them. Not saying you guys at grump symbolize this at all, just an experience from clans so far in wotb. Hopefully there are clans that enjoy bringing up players willing to learn that ACTUALLY have a player base of 5-10 players on daily and actively helping newer tankers needing help. Videos work good but hands on tutiledge in game is even better imho. Good luck in your search, I realize how rare the players who meet your criteria are in this ga,e from my perspective.


Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

WipWapJaws #8 Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:30 AM

    Clanless Scrub

  • Players
  • 37107 battles
  • 3,034
  • [WKD]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 13 October 2017 - 08:16 PM, said:

Good thing I qualify for bushkas videos! 

I intend to spend time getting good. Then avoiding all the players who assume folks have to piss excellence in this game in order to play with them. Not saying you guys at grump symbolize this at all, just an experience from clans so far in wotb. Hopefully there are clans that enjoy bringing up players willing to learn that ACTUALLY have a player base of 5-10 players on daily and actively helping newer tankers needing help. Videos work good but hands on tutiledge in game is even better imho. Good luck in your search, I realize how rare the players who meet your criteria are in this ga,e from my perspective.

 

not that rare tbh 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users