#proplayers #rude

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

CanadianGTI #1 Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6010 battles
  • [PHOBO]

Can someone explain to me why so may 60+ Win rated players get so angry at new players when they lose. I have bad games just like everyone else. But I’m constantly learning. What confuses me is why better players feel the need to personally message me after games to be rude and call names. This is a team game. Its supposed to be fun for everyone. Its not, fun when more experienced players go out of their way constantly bashing stats like it means something or being rude and negative. I’ve been an avid gamer all my life. It still fails me that people do this. We all play games for one reason or another. The point is to connect and have fun. Why people insist on trying to ruin the experience for people is beyond me. Instead of bashing newer players why don’t you make efforts to help them improve.

king_tiger637 #2 Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:59 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5402 battles
  • [TBTH]

Well! If you pay me 50 dollars, I'll go destory them and teach you how to play! :trollface::trollface:

But yea, they rage alot. They need a chill pill.

Watch bushka on blitz or anon on blitz

Edited by king_tiger637, 14 October 2017 - 12:00 AM.

Everytime I use :trollface: you should not ever replies to it...it mean you're.....a....BASIC PLAYER! DUN DUN DUUNNNN!

Now entertain me by aruging, fighting and...crying?

I 07 you for making it this far, now do you want a badge or rep or a penny?

Dan_Deerso #3 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:00 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 14773 battles
  • [MOMS]

It's like positive reinforcement, but the other way.

Maybe I'll call it negative reinforcement.

T-34 (2nd), Type 98 Ke-Ni (3rd), Pz. IV Schmalturm (4th) A-20 (6th)T34 Independance (6th), T69 (8th), Angry Connor (8th)T110E4 (9th), Ram II (9th)

Top 100: KV-2, Cruiser Mk. IV, Spähpanzer Ru 251, T-46, Spähpanzer SP I C, M4A2E4 Sherman, Type 5 Chi-Ri, VK 16.02 Leopard, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, T-54 ltwt., Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, Helsing HO, SU-152, SU-100M1, T54E1, Hetzer, T34

CanadianGTI #4 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:08 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6010 battles
  • [PHOBO]
Its stupid though. You just waste your time and the players get no better.

VonMiller58 #5 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:10 AM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 23311 battles
  • [JFGF]

part of what makes a 60%+ player also makes them more prone to rage

they are extra competitive...some are that way in every aspect of life...some are just that way in blitz

I mostly rage at myself silently for a bad case of yoloism due to large, fast, powerful engines...the few times I rage in game I usually apologize soon after to the player

Most of the time they carry or lead the team and when they don't they tend to ponder raging

Player of all winning percentage rage...that is fact

o...:...:I:...:...o

CanadianGTI #6 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6010 battles
  • [PHOBO]
See I’m really competitive too, Ive played many games at world levels. Held top spots on battlefield 3 leaderboards and 2, game of war leaderboards for years yada yada ya, I just don’t understand why people still insist on bashing. I do learn faster than most but still lots to learn. Nobody will improve with people being stupid

4sfield #7 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:36 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 24714 battles
  • [CRUEL]
  Dude, you’re terrible. I can understand why you get raged at. I wouldn’t want you on my team either.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

slayer_____ #8 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:37 AM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 32584 battles
  • [ATA2D]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 13 October 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

Its stupid though. You just waste your time and the players get no better.

Wrong. When I first started, I was raged on by many unicums. I made the decision to learn the game and get better. It’s not always a bad thing or has a reverse effect. It’s a learned behavior, part of the game. I’m no unicum but did okay considering. 

DoctorMcDerp #9 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:49 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6213 battles
  • [DRATS]
Because most expect every player to always be just as good as them, seeing most advanced knowledge in this game as "Basic common sense".  They also lack lenience, and are typically easily angered by people questioning them despite the fact that most are asking legitimate questions (also, they rarely actually get the answer anyway, so it doesn't really help).

christian1470 #10 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 34727 battles
  • [III-H]

View Post4sfield, on 13 October 2017 - 07:36 PM, said:

Dude, you’re terrible. I can understand why you get raged at. I wouldn’t want you on my team either.

This, exactly. 3300 games but you already have three tier tens with horrible stats, along with almost every other tank you own. So yeah, people hate you because you insist on playing above your skill level. They hate you because you are a liability to every team you play on above tier 5. They hate you because they took the time to learn how to play the game, but you just failed your way to tier ten over and over again, never bothering to learn anything, and as a result, YOU RUIN OTHER PEOPLE'S GOOD TIME every time you insist on playing high tiers. 

christian1470 #11 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:55 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 34727 battles
  • [III-H]
Even worse, you are a wallet warrior. You are the epitome of everything, and I mean, EVERYTHING, that is wrong with the player base. 

WizoGT379 #12 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:55 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5743 battles
  • [RUDY]

View Postchristian1470, on 13 October 2017 - 07:50 PM, said:

This, exactly. 3300 games but you already have three tier tens with horrible stats, along with almost every other tank you own. So yeah, people hate you because you insist on playing above your skill level. They hate you because you are a liability to every team you play on above tier 5. They hate you because they took the time to learn how to play the game, but you just failed your way to tier ten over and over again, never bothering to learn anything, and as a result, YOU RUIN OTHER PEOPLE'S GOOD TIME every time you insist on playing high tiers. 

What about me? I unlike him though quit t9-10 and am working on t4-7 like unicums suggested in that “negative reinforcement” it works wonders lel

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

christian1470 #13 Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:04 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 34727 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostWizoGT379, on 13 October 2017 - 07:55 PM, said:

What about me? I unlike him though quit t9-10 and am working on t4-7 like unicums suggested in that “negative reinforcement” it works wonders lel

well, you made it to 50%, and at least you've got some solid colors in the bottom of your tank list. GG. 

I went straight up to ten, too. Though,  I managed to carry 50% overall, I still ruined my stats with 1000 horrible games in the 110e5. 

We all make mistakes. The main difference here is that I'm sure this guy has been told over and over, but he'd rather blame "negative players" rather than face his own suckage. 

CanadianGTI #14 Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6010 battles
  • [PHOBO]

View Postchristian1470, on 13 October 2017 - 07:50 PM, said:

I’m hardly a wallet warrior but I have fun, I don’t care about the hate I’m here to have fun. Regardless instead of the garbage make an effort to help people improve than sit behind your keyboards and complain. Yes I spend. Yes I spent to get into game. Lower tiers are boring. I have 0 interest in them. I have good stats in my SU100Y and my IS6. Granted no im not an amazing player. I am ok with that as I am learning fast. I play the tanks I enjoy. I used money to buy all tanks down the trees ive researched. They were boring. So yes naturally I went to the ones I saw fun in. I have bothered to learn lots, and if someones willing I am willing to learn more. I’ve combed through hours of videos on sidescrapping, how to pen, different shells for different situations. I’m quite happy to learn. But I’m sorry you dislike me being at your tiers. But I prefer them. Thats that. 

_The_Tactition_ #15 Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:40 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16261 battles
  • [FOE]

View Postchristian1470, on 14 October 2017 - 01:04 AM, said:

well, you made it to 50%, and at least you've got some solid colors in the bottom of your tank list. GG. 

I went straight up to ten, too. Though,  I managed to carry 50% overall, I still ruined my stats with 1000 horrible games in the 110e5. 

We all make mistakes. The main difference here is that I'm sure this guy has been told over and over, but he'd rather blame "negative players" rather than face his own suckage. 

The great people in history learned from mistakes, the ones that didn't ended up as nothing. I too, rushed. Then I stopped, and said I'd get good. I listened, like you. Just everyone needs to do it.

It is always Hammer Time! 

Member of the Training Room Police Department

_The_Tactition_ #16 Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:43 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16261 battles
  • [FOE]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 14 October 2017 - 01:39 AM, said:

I’m hardly a wallet warrior but I have fun, I don’t care about the hate I’m here to have fun. Regardless instead of the garbage make an effort to help people improve than sit behind your keyboards and complain. Yes I spend. Yes I spent to get into game. Lower tiers are boring. I have 0 interest in them. I have good stats in my SU100Y and my IS6. Granted no im not an amazing player. I am ok with that as I am learning fast. I play the tanks I enjoy. I used money to buy all tanks down the trees ive researched. They were boring. So yes naturally I went to the ones I saw fun in. I have bothered to learn lots, and if someones willing I am willing to learn more. I’ve combed through hours of videos on sidescrapping, how to pen, different shells for different situations. I’m quite happy to learn. But I’m sorry you dislike me being at your tiers. But I prefer them. Thats that. 

Every tank is good. They all are fun. By rushing up the lines, you don't realsize this. How are low tier games boring? Listen up. Some of the best players in the game are giving you advice. You are so indignant that you are blinded by your stupidity. We try to help, you don't listen. You set yourself up for the hate. And you deserve it. Get you head out of your @ss.

It is always Hammer Time! 

Member of the Training Room Police Department

__Seal__ #17 Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:48 AM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 9945 battles
  • [COD-R]

View Post_The_Tactition_, on 14 October 2017 - 01:40 AM, said:

The great people in history learned from mistakes, the ones that didn't ended up as nothing. I too, rushed. Then I stopped, and said I'd get good. I listened, like you. Just everyone needs to do it.

Same here. Had a bit of a reality check, and started to get good.

To be honest, I would hate to have you on my team. A 44 winrate at tiers 9-10? You're improving your stats, but just barely. I think you deserve some of it, not all of it, but a lot of people would get mad at you.

"I will club you".                                                                                           "HAX!"

-Random 40%er before getting rekt.                                                           -Random 40%er after getting rekt

Press THIS to become a unicum

Spoiler

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

christian1470 #18 Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 34727 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 13 October 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

Boredom is a sign of a dull mind. 

You are a wallet warrior. 116 games in your ST-1, yet you have the is-4

47 games in the vk 45.02b, yet you have the maus.

a staggering 44 games in the is-8, yet you have the is-7

26 games in the is-3! 

You haven't EARNED anything, you don't KNOW anything, because you didn't PLAY anything...and you say you are bored. 

You must be a troll. Because if you aren't, you'd have to be the sorriest sack of sphincter spindles I've ever seen in this game. go play candy crush, dude. Seriously. 

WizoGT379 #19 Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:16 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5743 battles
  • [RUDY]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 13 October 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

You prefer the, l but cuz of that you cause this “negative community” to come out because you do what they dislike and what we are trying to say

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

WizoGT379 #20 Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:18 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5743 battles
  • [RUDY]

View Postchristian1470, on 13 October 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

Now I see the difference between forumers and other u icons that only play the game

fourmers actually give constructive feedback while in game unicums drop every swear word in their limited vocabulary lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users