Jump to content


Negative community

#proplayers #rude

  • Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

4sfield #61 Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:50 AM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 28771 battles
  • 3,879
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View Post4sfield, on 06 November 2017 - 01:50 AM, said:

  Bushka isn’t the know all be all...but he’s close.

 

_Stealy is though. (No offense you promo guys)

 

  There are still some good players that are playing. I have nothing against any of them. I just want all of the guys that have quit to come back.

 

  I miss R0CKET.

 

 

  Bushka isn’t the know all be all...but he’s close.

 

_Stealy is though. (No offense you pramo guys)

 

  There are still some good players that are playing. I have nothing against any of them. I just want all of the guys that have quit to come back.

 

  I miss R0CKET.


Edited by 4sfield, 06 November 2017 - 06:51 AM.


Saksham_Limbu #62 Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 830 battles
  • 325
  • [ENDDZ]
  • Member since:
    05-30-2017

Personally try and avoid  playing in tier VIII to X because that's where the experienced players play at and expect you to have learnt some of the mechanics in the game.

 

Want to have fun then play at tier IV to VII  less rage and is pretty chill but you will get the occasional "noob" in the chat.

   


Edited by Saksham_Limbu, 06 November 2017 - 04:21 PM.

  Member of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

 

Survived a year of Blitz! 

 


christian1470 #63 Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:50 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37646 battles
  • 4,736
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2014
Why is this thread still going?

___DEAN #64 Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:54 AM

    ~=(C/A=|Republic=~

  • Players
  • 23339 battles
  • 458
  • [DD-R]
  • Member since:
    12-23-2014
The main reason good players get mad at poor players is because they spent so much effort in trying to carry the team only to be let down by aweful teammates. This doesnt excuse so much negativity, but there you have it. I'm no super unicum, I'm barely over %60; and while I personally almost never rage, in real life I've broken an iPhone etc in rage. If you want some tips, listen to those that posted already: watch Bushka's vids and learn, stay out of higher tiers until you get better, let the pros cap if needed and try to learn to be less aggressive. Aggression without skill is just yoloing. You say you just want to have fun, well, try playing more tiers 5 and lower. How is that not fun? How is winning not fun? Anyways, I hope you do continue to have fun but hope you don't yolo or ruin the match for other people. There is indeed a lot of negativity, so you do have a point. But others in this thread also have valid points/suggestions. See you on the battlefield! 07

 

Tanks:

 


BluesAllDay #65 Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8126 battles
  • 1,917
  • [SRV]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016

View PostBlackDogD, on 25 October 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

Dude, play whatever tier you want, however you want to play, in whatever tank you want to play. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. This isn't work, this is a video game. You want to yolo, yolo. You want to camp, camp. You can do whatever you like and don't care who thinks what of you. 

 

     I second this motion. I can understand every side of this conversation and throw in a few good arguments of my own. Each individual has there own reasons, logic and incentives to play thier game the way they wish. 

 

 


christian1470 #66 Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:29 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37646 battles
  • 4,736
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2014

View PostBluesAllDay, on 12 November 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

 

     I second this motion. I can understand every side of this conversation and throw in a few good arguments of my own. Each individual has there own reasons, logic and incentives to play thier game the way they wish. 

I don't. Play to your skill level. You will win more, have more fun, and so will others on your team. 



BluesAllDay #67 Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:18 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8126 battles
  • 1,917
  • [SRV]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016

View Postchristian1470, on 13 November 2017 - 04:29 AM, said:

I don't. Play to your skill level. You will win more, have more fun, and so will others on your team. 

 

my fun doesn't come at the end of the game if it says victory. My fun happens between the end of the countdown clock to begin the battle and the end of the battle, win or loose. I now understand a little more of the whole skill level thing now but I don't recall anything in the tutorial that actually explains anything except drive, stop, shoot. If that is all anyone knows about the game and is having fun doing it I would have a hard time blaming the player if thier performance isn't up to par. The player is having fun doing everything the game taught the player to do and probably because the player is having fun would not even bother to find out any more about the game. 

 


Edited by BluesAllDay, 14 November 2017 - 02:34 AM.

 

 


christian1470 #68 Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:35 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37646 battles
  • 4,736
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2014

View PostBluesAllDay, on 13 November 2017 - 06:18 PM, said:

 

my fun doesn't come at the end of the game if it says victory. My fun happens between the end of the countdown clock to begin the battle and the end of the battle, win or loose. I now understand a little more of the whole skill level thing now but I don't recall anything in the tutorial that actually explains anything except drive, stop, shoot. If that is all anyone knows about the game and is having fun doing it I would have a hard time blaming the player if thier performance isn't up to par. The player is having fun doing everything the game taught the player to do and probably because the player is having fun would not even bother to find out any more about the game. 

 

Anyone with a less than average win rate rolling around tier ten may be having fun, but at the expense of his/her team mates. there are ten tiers to play in, playing the tier one sucks at is a big F U to every team he plays on



BluesAllDay #69 Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:48 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8126 battles
  • 1,917
  • [SRV]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016
Don't get me wrong I'm trying to understand the other side. You can't fix what you don't understand. How it's handled is just as important. As an electrician I was required to first aid certification every year. An instructor said while, "Another one bites the dust" is the perfect rhythm to think of when doing CPR it's not necessarily a wise idea to sing it.

 

 


VikkoTheTusken #70 Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:52 AM

    URoRRuR'R'R

  • Players
  • 19226 battles
  • 3,550
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View Postchristian1470, on 13 October 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

Even worse, you are a wallet warrior. You are the epitome of everything, and I mean, EVERYTHING, that is wrong with the player base. 

 


Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

 


_ImUrHuckleberry #71 Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:58 AM

    You're a daisy if you do

  • Players
  • 12635 battles
  • 669
  • Member since:
    08-07-2016

This goes for all new players since OP is clearly sticking his turret up his rear: If you want to learn the hard way at higher tiers, at least make an effort to get better outside of the actual game. That means watching videos, analyzing your game play to remove as many tactical errors as possible, and being objective about your performance. Eventually you will carry, but meanwhile don't whine about people who went through the hard work of being productive before heading to higher tiers. It's part of the package of rushing; you will get called out, and it's not their fault either.

 

Or you could do something like me. Hover in the yellow/green territory at tiers 1-5, and then find the forum. Which lead to me not going further up until i got to 50+% in all my tanks. I'm just now getting to tier 9 and i don't feel "bored" or "limited", in fact there are so many tanks and tiers to have fun in. I'm a competitive person, and i don't consider getting endlessly derped in the teeth as fun. So i went with sensible increments.

 

I've been guilty of raging on players but if i get a contrite response, I immediately go to tutor mode. You'd be surprised at how many decent (like me) to Super Unicums want to help you. If you're reading this then that means you want to get better. So follow the cardinal rule of any skillful endeavor: Take your time and learn the craft the right way. If you don't care about losing, and just want to shoot to let off steam, i'd suggest a game where you can go solo, and only hinder your performance and enjoyment. Or develop thicker skin; your choice.



CanadianGTI #72 Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:22 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 7440 battles
  • 55
  • [TSOS_]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017

View PostKjam0918, on 16 November 2017 - 02:58 AM, said:

This goes for all new players since OP is clearly sticking his turret up his rear: If you want to learn the hard way at higher tiers, at least make an effort to get better outside of the actual game. That means watching videos, analyzing your game play to remove as many tactical errors as possible, and being objective about your performance. Eventually you will carry, but meanwhile don't whine about people who went through the hard work of being productive before heading to higher tiers. It's part of the package of rushing; you will get called out, and it's not their fault either.

 

Or you could do something like me. Hover in the yellow/green territory at tiers 1-5, and then find the forum. Which lead to me not going further up until i got to 50+% in all my tanks. I'm just now getting to tier 9 and i don't feel "bored" or "limited", in fact there are so many tanks and tiers to have fun in. I'm a competitive person, and i don't consider getting endlessly derped in the teeth as fun. So i went with sensible increments.

 

I've been guilty of raging on players but if i get a contrite response, I immediately go to tutor mode. You'd be surprised at how many decent (like me) to Super Unicums want to help you. If you're reading this then that means you want to get better. So follow the cardinal rule of any skillful endeavor: Take your time and learn the craft the right way. If you don't care about losing, and just want to shoot to let off steam, i'd suggest a game where you can go solo, and only hinder your performance and enjoyment. Or develop thicker skin; your choice.

Save for the first part, thanks for an actual response and not a brain cell killer. 

 

Cheers!



CanadianGTI #73 Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:26 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 7440 battles
  • 55
  • [TSOS_]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017

View PostBluesAllDay, on 12 November 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

 

     I second this motion. I can understand every side of this conversation and throw in a few good arguments of my own. Each individual has there own reasons, logic and incentives to play thier game the way they wish. 

 

View Post___DEAN, on 06 November 2017 - 11:54 PM, said:

The main reason good players get mad at poor players is because they spent so much effort in trying to carry the team only to be let down by aweful teammates. This doesnt excuse so much negativity, but there you have it. I'm no super unicum, I'm barely over %60; and while I personally almost never rage, in real life I've broken an iPhone etc in rage. If you want some tips, listen to those that posted already: watch Bushka's vids and learn, stay out of higher tiers until you get better, let the pros cap if needed and try to learn to be less aggressive. Aggression without skill is just yoloing. You say you just want to have fun, well, try playing more tiers 5 and lower. How is that not fun? How is winning not fun? Anyways, I hope you do continue to have fun but hope you don't yolo or ruin the match for other people. There is indeed a lot of negativity, so you do have a point. But others in this thread also have valid points/suggestions. See you on the battlefield! 07

 

cheers! I wholeheartedly agree. Yes it is fun when everyone works together but lets be real here. 1-100 pub match’s people will actually usually work together. So I agree play whatever way is fun! They’re pubs. Not tourneys. If you think your WR is that important you are losing the point of a game. Maybe look at the definition of game? Its something fun and relaxing.

CanadianGTI #74 Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:06 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 7440 battles
  • 55
  • [TSOS_]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017

View PostVikkoTheTusken, on 14 November 2017 - 10:52 PM, said:

 

 

Maybe try working a little harder :) might be able to spend some money! All in good fun!

VikkoTheTusken #75 Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:44 PM

    URoRRuR'R'R

  • Players
  • 19226 battles
  • 3,550
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View PostCanadianGTI, on 18 November 2017 - 02:06 PM, said:

 

Maybe try working a little harder :) might be able to spend some money! All in good fun!

 

Ha! I'm just as guilty as anyone else of being a pay to play scrub, I promise. :hiding:


Edited by VikkoTheTusken, 18 November 2017 - 08:52 PM.

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

 


christian1470 #76 Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:53 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37646 battles
  • 4,736
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2014

View PostBluesAllDay, on 14 November 2017 - 08:48 PM, said:

Don't get me wrong I'm trying to understand the other side. You can't fix what you don't understand. How it's handled is just as important. As an electrician I was required to first aid certification every year. An instructor said while, "Another one bites the dust" is the perfect rhythm to think of when doing CPR it's not necessarily a wise idea to sing it.

The BeeJees "Staying alive" is the exact same cadence. Try that one. 



Snoticus #77 Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:20 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 209 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostCanadianGTI, on 13 October 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

Can someone explain to me why so may 60+ Win rated players get so angry at new players when they lose. I have bad games just like everyone else. But I’m constantly learning. What confuses me is why better players feel the need to personally message me after games to be rude and call names. This is a team game. Its supposed to be fun for everyone. Its not, fun when more experienced players go out of their way constantly bashing stats like it means something or being rude and negative. I’ve been an avid gamer all my life. It still fails me that people do this. We all play games for one reason or another. The point is to connect and have fun. Why people insist on trying to ruin the experience for people is beyond me. Instead of bashing newer players why don’t you make efforts to help them improve.

 

 I have a very simple and easy fix for this problem do what I do when people rage at you after a game just block them. If all they're going to do is Rage and not actually say hey I noticed you were doing this why don't you try doing this way instead then I'm going to block them. All they're going to do is cause me to get upset and bring me down making myself doubt every decision after that and make me play worse instead of helping me get better by giving advice.

Edited by Snoticus, 22 November 2017 - 08:22 PM.


65RamblerAMC #78 Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 175 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    01-12-2018
If people bash, to me it's usually a reflection of their disgust with there own life..THEY ARE INSECURE BABIES....its a teir 1 thru 3 and to 4 game people are still learning or and some just don't care and don't take to working together to win, yes it's just a game but many "START  taking winning seriously around Tiers 4 - 5...(The real Abuse starts at Tier 5). I believe there should be a way of BLOCKING these ABUSIVE or POOR PLAYERS from playing in the higher Tiers....if they dont show improvement keep them at the lower Tiers 1 to 5..until win ratios, game abuse markers are low to none....I'm still a NOOB but trying not to sacrifice to kill one Tank and die (its very hard to hold back and not have tunnel vision) to be patient in team playing and try to contribute my small amount of experience for the Win and not Lose column.....Bashers & Abusive language are not welcome and should be a way, and really there is, an After Action Team Report, for Winner and Loser team, you can click/say positive or negative for 1 or 2 players (BLITZ should take these remarks seriously and provide RETRAINING .....in BLITZ and the Main Frame account.

65RamblerAMC #79 Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 175 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    01-12-2018

View PostCanadianGTI, on 14 October 2017 - 01:39 AM, said:

 

 I’m hardly a wallet warrior but I have fun, I don’t care about the hate I’m here to have fun. Regardless instead of the garbage make an effort to help people improve than sit behind your keyboards and complain. Yes I spend. Yes I spent to get into game. Lower tiers are boring. I have 0 interest in them. I have good stats in my SU100Y and my IS6. Granted no im not an amazing player. I am ok with that as I am learning fast. I play the tanks I enjoy. I used money to buy all tanks down the trees ive researched. They were boring. So yes naturally I went to the ones I saw fun in. I have bothered to learn lots, and if someones willing I am willing to learn more. I’ve combed through hours of videos on sidescrapping, how to pen, different shells for different situations. I’m quite happy to learn. But I’m sorry you dislike me being at your tiers. But I prefer them. Thats that. 

Amen I'm trying to get where you are.....






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users