• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

WizoGT379 #21 Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:21 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6999 battles
  • [RUDY]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 13 October 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

I’m hardly a wallet warrior but I have fun, I don’t care about the hate I’m here to have fun. Regardless instead of the garbage make an effort to help people improve than sit behind your keyboards and complain. Yes I spend. Yes I spent to get into game. Lower tiers are boring. I have 0 interest in them. I have good stats in my SU100Y and my IS6. Granted no im not an amazing player. I am ok with that as I am learning fast. I play the tanks I enjoy. I used money to buy all tanks down the trees ive researched. They were boring. So yes naturally I went to the ones I saw fun in. I have bothered to learn lots, and if someones willing I am willing to learn more. I’ve combed through hours of videos on sidescrapping, how to pen, different shells for different situations. I’m quite happy to learn. But I’m sorry you dislike me being at your tiers. But I prefer them. Thats that. 

you are hardly a wallet warrior eh?

ive spent not a cent on any game ever lol

and you have rushed I think 3 lines to tier X, that is being a wallet warrior, no skill developed yet, just cash, flowing from your wallet into wg’s profit

p.s. Low tier is the most fun, pz3, luchs, leo, kv1 or even t6 stuff and some t2-3 is friccin hilarious to play in

I’m sampling the retiree life, of Blitz, not sure if I’ll be returning, but thanks for all of your advice and fun.

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

4sfield #22 Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:27 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 28907 battles
  • [-1]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 13 October 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

I’m hardly a wallet warrior but I have fun, I don’t care about the hate I’m here to have fun. Regardless instead of the garbage make an effort to help people improve than sit behind your keyboards and complain. Yes I spend. Yes I spent to get into game. Lower tiers are boring. I have 0 interest in them. I have good stats in my SU100Y and my IS6. Granted no im not an amazing player. I am ok with that as I am learning fast. I play the tanks I enjoy. I used money to buy all tanks down the trees ive researched. They were boring. So yes naturally I went to the ones I saw fun in. I have bothered to learn lots, and if someones willing I am willing to learn more. I’ve combed through hours of videos on sidescrapping, how to pen, different shells for different situations. I’m quite happy to learn. But I’m sorry you dislike me being at your tiers. But I prefer them. Thats that. 

No you don’t. Good compared to what? What makes you think they’re good? Do you even know how to read a stats page?

You have a thousand games in an IS-6 and you’re terrible. It just goes to sho you exactly how bad you can be and still win with an OP heavy.

Balance is Waaaaaaaaay off in this game. Something needs done. If this guy can win more than 50% of a thousand gams at tier VI then all of us long term guys got ripped off. This is a bunch of nonsense and I’m thoroughly enraged. Thaes guys have earned nothing and get everything while all us guys that have been here from the start have to deal with it and continuously pay for it. The degradation is complete and he’s bored, BORED!!!! What an ungrateful brat sounding choice of words.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

WipWapJaws #23 Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:31 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 40242 battles
  • [WKD]
Is it just me or is there an increase of these posts “why is everyone mean to me, I have done nothing wrong”.  Turns out they are terrible and are playing tiers above thier skill level.  This is the fourth post in the last week.

j0nn0 #24 Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:33 AM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 16354 battles
  • [XREGZ]

....Welp, I’ve got nothing to say about the subject anymore. It keeps pinging back and forth between 40%’ers this and 60%’ers that. All I have left is this: :popcorn:

P.s. Probably the wrong section of the forums to be posting this thread, too. They should really just make a section dedicated to raging and complaints at this point. Not like they’re using the feedback branch all too well.

Edited by j0nn0, 14 October 2017 - 02:35 AM.

Sometimes, you just gotta sit back and watch them all burn. Don't forget to bring popcorn. You're going to need a snack.

CanadianGTI #25 Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7440 battles
  • [TSOS_]

View Postchristian1470, on 13 October 2017 - 09:05 PM, said:

Boredom is a sign of a dull mind. 

You are a wallet warrior. 116 games in your ST-1, yet you have the is-4

47 games in the vk 45.02b, yet you have the maus.

a staggering 44 games in the is-8, yet you have the is-7

26 games in the is-3! 

You haven't EARNED anything, you don't KNOW anything, because you didn't PLAY anything...and you say you are bored. 

You must be a troll. Because if you aren't, you'd have to be the sorriest sack of sphincter spindles I've ever seen in this game. go play candy crush, dude. Seriously. 

I spend money so what lol. Isnt that the point [edited]. Is3 I didn’t enjoy, slow turret, VK was too easily penned from sides, and im too aggressive for it, ST1 was good but slow. Maus is fun because I can be aggressive. IS7 is fun because its as fast as the Meds and I can get to flags beside them, IS4 well... don’t really like it much. Trying to learn it still.

WizoGT379 #26 Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6999 battles
  • [RUDY]

You don’t “like” em cuz u have no skill to fulfill their potential, btw flags? It is called a cap

and you claimed to not be a wallet warrior and here you go sayin so what You spent a couple 100 bucks

”your too aggressive for it”really, in fact you have no patience, all you do I say yolo it appears

is4 you don’t “like” because all you do is yolo and is4 has armor you need to learn to use

hence why you like the is7, you can yolo

also the vk was penned too easily from sides? Yea the armor is mainly in the front dummie

maus is fun? Lol it is fun because dummies like you can just drive in circles and my boucne shots

is3 turret slow? Well that is how tanks work, armor=weight=slower performance

”trying to learn still” well if so Name the post “learning the game” or something, NOT negative community you absolutely deserve that negative community in my opinion

end this madness you created, stop talking cr*p and get on with the the game, I don’t wanna here you whining about a “negative community” that you deserve

p.s. HOW THE F*CK DO YOU HAVE SO MANY TIER X AND THAT FEW BATTLES?!!!

and no don’t tell me skill, it must be that you found one good yoloing tank and you stocked xp onto it and you used it to free xp all these tanks

Edited by WizoGT379, 14 October 2017 - 04:22 AM.

I’m sampling the retiree life, of Blitz, not sure if I’ll be returning, but thanks for all of your advice and fun.

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

4sfield #27 Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:19 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 28907 battles
  • [-1]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 13 October 2017 - 10:45 PM, said:

I spend  my wasted money so what I could be a burden to my team mates lol. Isnt that the point [edited]. Is3 I didn’t enjoy, slow turret, VK was too easily penned from sides, and im too aggressive for it, ST1 was good but slow. Maus is fun because I can be aggressive. IS7 is fun because its as fast as the Meds and I can get to flags beside them, IS4 well... don’t really like it much. Trying to learn it still.

Fixed that for ya.

Edited by 4sfield, 14 October 2017 - 04:22 AM.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

CanadianGTI #28 Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7440 battles
  • [TSOS_]
Haha lordy. See this is my point. In 26 replies I’ve had not one of you has said anything constructive. You’ve complained and reiterated everything your low braincelled friends have said. But not one of you said. “Hey GTI try this” or “hey gti let me show you the proper way”  so guess ill continue having fun in tier 10 pissing you off

PanzertroopenVT #29 Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:23 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10198 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostVonMiller58, on 13 October 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

part of what makes a 60%+ player also makes them more prone to rage

they are extra competitive...some are that way in every aspect of life...some are just that way in blitz

I mostly rage at myself silently for a bad case of yoloism due to large, fast, powerful engines...the few times I rage in game I usually apologize soon after to the player

Most of the time they carry or lead the team and when they don't they tend to ponder raging

Player of all winning percentage rage...that is fact

[edited], 

"some are that way in every aspect of life" 

ive hired some video gamers who were "hardcore" last thing I'd refer to them as is competitive, more like a selfish brat who can't handle adversity like an adult. No excuse for going out of your way to spew your self induced "tutiledge" at new players in anyway other than bushka does. I mean who the heck do you think you are? An E-8 teaching enlisted how to iron shirts properly? In most cases it's polar opposite imho.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

WizoGT379 #30 Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:22 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6999 battles
  • [RUDY]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 14 October 2017 - 02:49 AM, said:

Haha lordy. See this is my point. In 26 replies I’ve had not one of you has said anything constructive. You’ve complained and reiterated everything your low braincelled friends have said. But not one of you said. “Hey GTI try this” or “hey gti let me show you the proper way”  so guess ill continue having fun in tier 10 pissing you off

wrong, in fact we have told you not to play t10 and go Down to your skill level, now you purposely annoy us and you deserve all this

acrisis #31 Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20198 battles
  • [III-X]

Time to wake up OP. https://wotbstars.com/?usr=canadiangti&geo=NA&lng=eng You have some homework to do to make more of a difference in game.

You could be getting thank you notes instead of hate mail.

Those who continue to learn, adapt, improve continue to win more ... and the fun is in winning. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
BCC Discord invite | BCC Forum Thread
Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
2.8 Blitz EconomyGot lag? =>  Pingplotter thread 

PanzertroopenVT #32 Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10198 battles
  • [PRDE]
Or they have a core group of players they have played with for the last (how many yrs they have played) that help them in every map they play! Most good players I see are good at hiding and side scraping built they suk donkey nuts at being a decent person to other players! So if you think your righteous because your Better then someone else at a tank game that takes some time to get a good familiarity with, well then your issues aren't game related brah! Leave the op alone, if you have nothing nice or constructive to say move along, or is your impulse control broken?

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

CanadianGTI #33 Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:52 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7440 battles
  • [TSOS_]

View Post4sfield, on 13 October 2017 - 09:27 PM, said:

No you don’t. Good compared to what? What makes you think they’re good? Do you even know how to read a stats page?

You have a thousand games in an IS-6 and you’re terrible. It just goes to sho you exactly how bad you can be and still win with an OP heavy.

Balance is Waaaaaaaaay off in this game. Something needs done. If this guy can win more than 50% of a thousand gams at tier VI then all of us long term guys got ripped off. This is a bunch of nonsense and I’m thoroughly enraged. Thaes guys have earned nothing and get everything while all us guys that have been here from the start have to deal with it and continuously pay for it. The degradation is complete and he’s bored, BORED!!!! What an ungrateful brat sounding choice of words.

[edited]its a game you dork. Games get boring. I spend to make it exciting 

CanadianGTI #34 Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7440 battles
  • [TSOS_]

View Post4sfield, on 13 October 2017 - 09:27 PM, said:

CanadianGTI #35 Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7440 battles
  • [TSOS_]

View Postacrisis, on 14 October 2017 - 06:02 PM, said:

Time to wake up OP. https://wotbstars.com/?usr=canadiangti&geo=NA&lng=eng You have some homework to do to make more of a difference in game.

You could be getting thank you notes instead of hate mail.

Those who continue to learn, adapt, improve continue to win more ... and the fun is in winning. 

mate. Never said i made a difference. I stated an opinion. Even asked for help. But all the entitled brats here spot up about stats but nobodies offered to help. Just yap behinf keyboards

WizoGT379 #36 Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6999 battles
  • [RUDY]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 15 October 2017 - 06:52 AM, said:

but you keep acting experienced, plz understand your losing this fight

also people that splash their cash continuosly are wallet warriors, I haven’t spent a cent on any game and I still like em

and the player was stating a very true fact so no he is not a dork,

WizoGT379 #37 Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6999 battles
  • [RUDY]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 15 October 2017 - 06:56 AM, said:

mate. Never said i made a difference. I stated an opinion. Even asked for help. But all the entitled brats here spot up about stats but nobodies offered to help. Just yap behinf keyboards

This happened cuz you talked loads of [edited]AND purposely want to annoy us now, wallet warriors are often not accepted at low levels

WizoGT379 #38 Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6999 battles
  • [RUDY]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 15 October 2017 - 06:34 AM, said:

Or they have a core group of players they have played with for the last (how many yrs they have played) that help them in every map they play! Most good players I see are good at hiding and side scraping built they suk donkey nuts at being a decent person to other players! So if you think your righteous because your Better then someone else at a tank game that takes some time to get a good familiarity with, well then your issues aren't game related brah! Leave the op alone, if you have nothing nice or constructive to say move along, or is your impulse control broken?

I disagree, most good players are decent people EXCEPT they can get annoyed easily, otherwise, if you play how you should and don be a brat like OP, they are quite nice and constructive, heck I heard about Bushka from some unicum in purpl

PanzertroopenVT #39 Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10198 battles
  • [PRDE]

Wizo Your avatar says senior sergeant, how ironic you act nothing like a real one! Life is just a fantasy can you live this fantasy live?

well yes.....yes he can!

WizoGT379 #40 Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6999 battles
  • [RUDY]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 14 October 2017 - 02:49 AM, said:

technically all of this should help you if you weren’t a brat about it and you would shut your trap and zip it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users