#proplayers #rude

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

PanzertroopenVT #41 Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6982 battles

View PostWizoGT379, on 15 October 2017 - 07:03 AM, said:

I disagree, most good players are decent people EXCEPT they can get annoyed easily, otherwise, if you play how you should and don be a brat like OP, they are quite nice and constructive, heck I heard about Bushka from some unicum in purpl

bushka huh? You play with him a lot do ya? His actions speak to his dedication, your trolling folks opinions smacks of a dog chasing its tail. You call this a fight? For f u k s sakes man.
Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

PanzertroopenVT #42 Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6982 battles

View PostWizoGT379, on 15 October 2017 - 07:03 AM, said:

I disagree, most good players are decent people EXCEPT they can get overly heated in a idea game! Say stupid things that need not be said, I mean if we are such good players we should be able to help other players get good without being a complete tool package right? Nah we piss excellence, let's just troll them and remind them how wrong they are, and how right and righteous we are! Stupid noobs wthman! Let's go troll the local GameStop now!

Edited by PanzertroopenVT, 15 October 2017 - 12:11 PM.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

christian1470 #43 Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37351 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 15 October 2017 - 06:34 AM, said:

Or they have a core group of players they have played with for the last (how many yrs they have played) that help them in every map they play! Most good players I see are good at hiding and side scraping built they suk donkey nuts at being a decent person to other players! So if you think your righteous because your Better then someone else at a tank game that takes some time to get a good familiarity with, well then your issues aren't game related brah! Leave the op alone, if you have nothing nice or constructive to say move along, or is your impulse control broken?

maybe this forum, and this game, isn't for you. Just saying. You seem to have quite a bit of resentment for so few games. 

Only_Monica #44 Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:47 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 25885 battles
  • [MSELF]
Why is this in Find a platoon mate?

BobboEvans #45 Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:49 PM

The Society is Real

• Players
  • 39415 battles

View Postking_tiger637, on 13 October 2017 - 11:59 PM, said:

Watch.... anon on blitz

Anon is a complete anomaly.  I don’t know what he is or what he takes... but no human is that chill.

Just say 'NO' to Vanity

CanadianGTI #46 Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:38 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7199 battles
Why can’t we all be nice and better the community of a game we all love?

BlackDogD #47 Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:01 AM

O'Doyle Rules!

• Players
  • 20409 battles
  • [_V_]
Dude, play whatever tier you want, however you want to play, in whatever tank you want to play. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. This isn't work, this is a video game. You want to yolo, yolo. You want to camp, camp. You can do whatever you like and don't care who thinks what of you. 

Edited by BlackDogD, 26 October 2017 - 04:01 AM.

Life sucks, get a helmet.

4sfield #48 Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:31 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 26651 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 15 October 2017 - 06:54 AM, said:

[edited]its a game you dork. Games get boring. I spend to make it exciting 

It’s a TEAM game. Anyone losing more than they win isn’t helping their team much.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

PanzertroopenVT #49 Posted 29 October 2017 - 10:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6982 battles

View PostBlackDogD, on 25 October 2017 - 11:01 PM, said:

Dude, play whatever tier you want, however you want to play, in whatever tank you want to play. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. This isn't work, this is a video game. You want to yolo, yolo. You want to camp, camp. You can do whatever you like and don't care who thinks what of you. 

It goes in one ear and out the other it seems eh?

WizoGT379 #50 Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6936 battles

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 15 October 2017 - 07:06 AM, said:

bushka huh? You play with him a lot do ya? His actions speak to his dedication, your trolling folks opinions smacks of a dog chasing its tail. You call this a fight? For f u k s sakes man.

Read properly, for Christ’s sake too I’ve never even seen Bushka in battle 

I’m sampling the retiree life, of Blitz, not sure if I’ll be returning, but thanks for all of your advice and fun.

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

WizoGT379 #51 Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:21 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6936 battles

PanzertroopenVT (General [edited]) 

plz think before you post gibberish about a lost cause, the person your defending is wrong, 

I’m sampling the retiree life, of Blitz, not sure if I’ll be returning, but thanks for all of your advice and fun.

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

4sfield #52 Posted 30 October 2017 - 05:46 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 26651 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostWizoGT379, on 29 October 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

Bushka is cool but he isn’t invincible. Watch the load screen, you’ll see him. He’s got several accounts, if you don’t know them then you won’t know he’s there. Last time I saw hm, he was on his WOT account. It doesn’t track his stats.

Look for [WOT] bushka....something something. 

He can play. If he calls something, listen to him. If you’re on the reds, don’t under estimate him.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

axewound66 #53 Posted 30 October 2017 - 06:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12446 battles
  • [OST]

View PostVonMiller58, on 13 October 2017 - 08:10 PM, said:

I mostly rage at myself silently for a bad case of yoloism due to large, fast, powerful engines...the few times I rage in game I usually apologize soon after to the player

this and I assume sometimes that players know what is what.... Maybe I play this too much like a team game when others are not aware?

Mackakwa #54 Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10193 battles

I'm so fed up with the horbly mouthy trols and the lies of jealousy in RATEINGS. I have begun a relentlus protest in RATEINGS matches.... I take. No ammo. I hold players in enamy fire. Then I rate our teams top player inactive.  Out of doing this I have received 1 timout for an hour. No I don't swear I even got a polite vote doing this. And explaining y I am doing this.  I use the match time to answer questions. Because with the lies and the trolls. There is not much point of playing if it goes unfixed.  Doing verry well and receiving. Negative votes. Or msges of name calling after a battle is over from players you killed or players you didn't go out of your way to save is rediculose! I have Tryed getting this resolved in better means. But I think joing the trolls. May help this game reach a tiping point which will force warG to Acton.  I'm not firing. 1 more round. Ontel. Voting system is fixed or I'm banned. I will only be in. Rates matches. Where it matters. And players there. Are the ones that will complain. You may have had me tonight. And I'm sorry if you did. But. I have had it. I don't care if I'm banned. If this isent fixed. I'm as good as quit. If. WG. Fixes it. I'll rerol on my American ACOUNT. If I have no ammo and do 0 damage. Y should I have opton to call top player of my team. Inactive? 07. Is also. Not provocative communication. For the. 40th time. Finally. RATEINGS another player should be a reword for doing well.  Make RATEINGS votes collected by doing well.  You can't give the trouble makers the power to vote it's rediculose.  Because. When that mouthy cursing hatfull players starts msging you. One voting him provactiv is probably to late. And. Sending in a ticket. Is endls. When you find one of these players every second match. Screaming and namcalling there whole thing. But they only play 10 matches a day. Is no effect on them.  When takes 31 to get a timout....  Please help stop the trols!  Fix our game. 

Edited by Mackakwa, 05 November 2017 - 02:06 AM.

Mackakwa #55 Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10193 battles

View PostWizoGT379, on 14 October 2017 - 11:22 AM, said:

wrong, in fact we have told you not to play t10 and go Down to your skill level, now you purposely annoy us and you deserve all tse.

To add to skill lvl there's also crew skills you need to consider.  If you did t lvl up your light and medium skills. Then  your crew really just plane sucks. Which is amplafied as you go up in tiers against others who have highly trained crew skills.  If you don't teach your tank crew to shoot. Or turn.  Then. Dosent matter what your in at tier 8. You gona get wopped because everyone around you has those skills at tier 4-5. I assure you. Is 3 is not slow. If your crew is trained for it.  If. You and your crew k ow what to do. You won't often los in that tank. 

You want to be agresive in a fun tank. Go do the Leo line. Get so.e good crew experience for lights. The most basic crew skills needed for tanking. And have a blast in very fast agresive tanks that can really bounce some shots.  

Edited by Mackakwa, 05 November 2017 - 03:08 AM.

Mackakwa #56 Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10193 battles

View PostMackakwa, on 05 November 2017 - 02:57 AM, said:

there. That's a better answer I think then just saying g get out of tier 10. N like he was asking. There's the reason. Y

WizoGT379 #57 Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6936 battles

View Post4sfield, on 30 October 2017 - 12:46 AM, said:

Bushka is cool but he isn’t invincible. Watch the load screen, you’ll see him. He’s got several accounts, if you don’t know them then you won’t know he’s there. Last time I saw hm, he was on his WOT account. It doesn’t track his stats.

Look for [WOT] bushka....something something. 

He can play. If he calls something, listen to him. If you’re on the reds, don’t under estimate him.

ik em, but that little [edited]over there with a 43 wr is calling me a potty head for saying to watch Bushka, 

acrisis #58 Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20077 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostMackakwa, on 04 November 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

I'm so fed up with the horbly mouthy trols and the lies of jealousy in RATEINGS. I have begun a relentlus protest in RATEINGS matches.... I take. No ammo. I hold players in enamy fire. Then I rate our teams top player inactive.  Out of doing this I have received 1 timout for an hour. No I don't swear I even got a polite vote doing this. And explaining y I am doing this.  I use the match time to answer questions. Because with the lies and the trolls. There is not much point of playing if it goes unfixed.  Doing verry well and receiving. Negative votes. Or msges of name calling after a battle is over from players you killed or players you didn't go out of your way to save is rediculose! I have Tryed getting this resolved in better means. But I think joing the trolls. May help this game reach a tiping point which will force warG to Acton.  I'm not firing. 1 more round. Ontel. Voting system is fixed or I'm banned. I will only be in. Rates matches. Where it matters. And players there. Are the ones that will complain. You may have had me tonight. And I'm sorry if you did. But. I have had it. I don't care if I'm banned. If this isent fixed. I'm as good as quit. If. WG. Fixes it. I'll rerol on my American ACOUNT. If I have no ammo and do 0 damage. Y should I have opton to call top player of my team. Inactive? 07. Is also. Not provocative communication. For the. 40th time. Finally. RATEINGS another player should be a reword for doing well.  Make RATEINGS votes collected by doing well.  You can't give the trouble makers the power to vote it's rediculose.  Because. When that mouthy cursing hatfull players starts msging you. One voting him provactiv is probably to late. And. Sending in a ticket. Is endls. When you find one of these players every second match. Screaming and namcalling there whole thing. But they only play 10 matches a day. Is no effect on them.  When takes 31 to get a timout....  Please help stop the trols!  Fix our game. 

So, you want WG to stop the trolls, but you have admitted to becoming one yourself, battling without ammo, pushing allieds into enemy fire, revealing allied locations, etc. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
BCC Discord invite | BCC Forum Thread
Wargaming Community Discord inviteWorld of Warships Community Discord invite        

Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
2.8 Blitz EconomyGot lag? =>  Pingplotter thread 
 |  Mission Poll  | Goose Event Poll  | ...

acrisis #59 Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20077 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostWizoGT379, on 29 October 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

Platooning with and playing against Bushka, on voice chat, during a live stream is heaps of fun. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
BCC Discord invite | BCC Forum Thread
Wargaming Community Discord inviteWorld of Warships Community Discord invite        

Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
2.8 Blitz EconomyGot lag? =>  Pingplotter thread 
 |  Mission Poll  | Goose Event Poll  | ...

WizoGT379 #60 Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6936 battles

View Postacrisis, on 05 November 2017 - 03:04 PM, said:

Platooning with and playing against Bushka, on voice chat, during a live stream is heaps of fun. 

But I don’t have hafe an Asia server account nor do I have permission to add his contributors acc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users