• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheLoneTanker_NA #1 Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:42 AM

Private

• Players
  • 320 battles
  • [AOW]

Hey Everyone!

I’ve been an on and off Blitz player for two years now, starting out on the SEA server since I’m from Australia. I’ve quit the game a few times finding myself staying up late at night playing games repeatedly with no one and often ending up on a losing streak and getting annoyed at the game and teams etc. I know now after looking back, I was often quick to blame the team even though I wasn’t really a team player in lots of circumstances. I also think one of the problems was that I was switching postions/flanks way too often, which led to low damage numbers, which led to less credits and experience, which of course, led to a painful grinding experience. One of the first things that brought me to the game was the ability to platoon and chat on Skype and whatnot, yet recently it’s been tougher and tougher to find people to chat to, let alone platoon with. I’m running a Discord server at the moment considering I’m a YouTuber with 500 subs which leads to whole irony of the situation. I’ve watched many bushka videos and other things but I can never really put much of it into practise. I guess it was because it was so broad and I needed more individual help in his to improve MY gameplay. So I’ve put my stats for both NA and ASIA here and I was wondering if any of the more experienced players had any tips for me or any other players out there in the community

.DC5C0BB1-89CF-4AB2-93E9-4BA8763FDB5B.jpeg

Attached Files

• Attached File   82FF8710-E617-4D74-920A-CBD73FADE4C0.jpeg   100.07K

_THECRIMSONCHIN #2 Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:16 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21481 battles
  • [-TK]
Ultimately for me, what it really took me is just to platoon- when if it’s with players that statistically have worst stats than you. I know it sounds cliche, but it really is a great idea to go down the IS7 line. That line is the most friendly for a new player to blitz. Lastly, it’s so important to play lots and lots of battles. My first line I went down was the e100. E75- 750 battles 48% win rate, 1400 average damage. 18000 battles later, I can proudly say that I now know that I can buy Pramo with credits. So if you are having trouble with higher tiers, I would suggest staying around tiers 5-7. The goal here is not to make it easy for you, but to expose you to the meta of higher tiers while also playing in the less stress of middle tiers. Feel free to ask me any questions in game, and if you want sometime we can go into a training room together and we can talk tactics and strategies!

I suck. 

MudkipAtWar #3 Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:58 AM

T1 best heavy tank

• Players
  • 9805 battles
  • [FLEET]
Do all the stuff a new player doesn't know how to do. Spot, take the hits, etc. You'll find if they have nobody shooting at them because your blocking all the hits they get a lot braver.

███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                         ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
                        I███████████████████].
                ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
 (╯°□°)╯                                                                                                              

TheLoneTanker_NA #4 Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:02 AM

Private

• Players
  • 320 battles
  • [AOW]

View Post_THECRIMSONCHIN, on 15 October 2017 - 01:16 AM, said:

Ultimately for me, what it really took me is just to platoon- when if it’s with players that statistically have worst stats than you. I know it sounds cliche, but it really is a great idea to go down the IS7 line. That line is the most friendly for a new player to blitz. Lastly, it’s so important to play lots and lots of battles. My first line I went down was the e100. E75- 750 battles 48% win rate, 1400 average damage. 18000 battles later, I can proudly say that I now know that I can buy Pramo with credits. So if you are having trouble with higher tiers, I would suggest staying around tiers 5-7. The goal here is not to make it easy for you, but to expose you to the meta of higher tiers while also playing in the less stress of middle tiers. Feel free to ask me any questions in game, and if you want sometime we can go into a training room together and we can talk tactics and strategies!

Yeah thanks, I was always hesitant about platooning with someone with around “bad” stats because I thought they couldn’t help me. I now understand that it’s not about that, it’s about whether they can help you out of a tough situation. I’ll probs be working on my Asia server account for the is7 in the future, but I’ll be happy to work with you any time. Thanks for your reply o7

Also tagged with How, to, get, better, at, platooning, teamwork, wot, blitz, na

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users