Tourney clans for new players

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

PanzertroopenVT #1 Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4149 battles
Are there any active clans that fully participate in contests(esp tourney) that are willing to take on new players or players without. 50-60% win rate. Or any fancy percentages to throw at a clan to make them want you?  Just curious because I'd like to learn.
Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

king_tiger637 #2 Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6021 battles
  • [NEST]

Well, no? Me not know.

Edit: For learning, any clan that have at least one experienced players that is active is good for you.

Edited by king_tiger637, 16 October 2017 - 08:07 PM.

Everytime I use :trollface: you should not ever replies to it...it mean you're.....a....BASIC PLAYER! DUN DUN DUUNNNN!

Now entertain me by aruging, fighting and...crying?

I 07 you for making it this far, now do you want a badge or rep or a penny?

Seal is currently the only person who manage to read and finish everything in my signature! Will you? Going for no reputation point, being the most ignored forumers ever! Help by giving no rep point! Ignore me too!

michaeltsoon #3 Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

• Players
  • 24775 battles
  • [HATED]

With all due respect, taking into consideration your stats, I highly doubt any clan that does tournaments would want you:

https://www.blitzsta...PanzertroopenVT

Might wanna get better at the game and attain at least a 50% wr before trying for tournaments.

Current Data Analyst and Certified Gold Noob of [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left" - Bertrand Russell 

Click here to view my stats

outersketcher #4 Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11422 battles
  • [COD-R]

awww gee man.. you're still a baby!.. give yourself some time to learn the tricks and skills of the game.. get your Hit Rate up. Your Survival rate up, and your damage up. 

Then, they'll be coming to YOU and asking you to join.

Damage... Shoot at everything... damage... don't get hit... damage... don't crest hills... take every shot you can... damage...damage.. the closer you are.. the higher the damage, (cept for the high caliber monster guns)... damage...damage... damage.. get damage... shoot.. shoot... get damage.. don't get hit.... damage... shoot at.. shoot.. aim.. shoot.. get IN there? or hang back?.. damage.. shoot.. shoot...  shoot.. 

Wait, where's my team? Why am I alone? Oh Dear G... pzzzzssssssttt....

__Seal__ #5 Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:46 PM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 11824 battles
  • [PNCR]
I don't speak for XWING family, but they're a great clan for newish players wanting to try out the next step. With all due respect though, you should probably get your stats up and stop calling players hackers if you want to play in a tourney. 

Roses are red, my clan is so lit,

I'm good at this game, so __Seal__ with it!

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Flexsphincter1 #6 Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12942 battles
  • [750H]
check out 338 tank assassins....we will mold you into what we think you need to be, then we will do some tournys.

PanzertroopenVT #7 Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:37 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4149 battles
Ok thx for the positive reponses!
Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users