Tourney clans for new players

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

PanzertroopenVT #1 Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2137 battles
Are there any active clans that fully participate in contests(esp tourney) that are willing to take on new players or players without. 50-60% win rate. Or any fancy percentages to throw at a clan to make them want you?  Just curious because I'd like to learn.
The even heavier Tiger II (deemed "King Tiger" by Allied troops) supplemented the Tiger I late in the war. Its powerful gun and very heavy armor made it superior to nearly every Allied or Soviet tank in a one-on-one confrontation, but poor mobility, speed and reliability limited its use.

king_tiger637 #2 Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5526 battles
  • [TBTH]

Well, no? Me not know.

Edit: For learning, any clan that have at least one experienced players that is active is good for you.

Edited by king_tiger637, 16 October 2017 - 08:07 PM.

Everytime I use :trollface: you should not ever replies to it...it mean you're.....a....BASIC PLAYER! DUN DUN DUUNNNN!

Now entertain me by aruging, fighting and...crying?

I 07 you for making it this far, now do you want a badge or rep or a penny?

Seal is currently the only person who manage to read and finish everything in my signature! Will you? Going for no reputation point, being the most ignored forumers ever! Help by giving no rep point! Ignore me too!

michaeltsoon #3 Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

• Players
  • 21975 battles
  • [HATED]

With all due respect, taking into consideration your stats, I highly doubt any clan that does tournaments would want you:

https://www.blitzsta...PanzertroopenVT

Might wanna get better at the game and attain at least a 50% wr before trying for tournaments.

Leader of [PZ3]. Please PM if you would like details on our clan

Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

I'd put my tank rankings here, but I won't since video game stats hold no value in real life. Therefore, I'll use a witty quote to fill this space instead:            "War does not determine who is right, only who is left"  -Bertrand Russell 

outersketcher #4 Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10934 battles
  • [COD-R]

awww gee man.. you're still a baby!.. give yourself some time to learn the tricks and skills of the game.. get your Hit Rate up. Your Survival rate up, and your damage up. 

Then, they'll be coming to YOU and asking you to join.

....DamageDamageDamageDamageDamageDamageDamage....

also...

If you see me in the line up. Be aware, I won't go afk to preserve my damage. And I WON'T give you the win just cuz I'm the last one on my team still alive.

You're gonna have to come TAKE your win from me. I fight for the team.

__Seal__ #5 Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:46 PM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 10086 battles
  • [COD-R]
I don't speak for XWING family, but they're a great clan for newish players wanting to try out the next step. With all due respect though, you should probably get your stats up and stop calling players hackers if you want to play in a tourney. 

"I will club you".                                                                                           "HAX!"

-Random 40%er before getting rekt.                                                           -Random 40%er after getting rekt

Press THIS to become a unicum

Spoiler

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Flexsphincter1 #6 Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10108 battles
  • [750H]
check out 338 tank assassins....we will mold you into what we think you need to be, then we will do some tournys.

PanzertroopenVT #7 Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:37 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2137 battles
Ok thx for the positive reponses!
The even heavier Tiger II (deemed "King Tiger" by Allied troops) supplemented the Tiger I late in the war. Its powerful gun and very heavy armor made it superior to nearly every Allied or Soviet tank in a one-on-one confrontation, but poor mobility, speed and reliability limited its use.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users