• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

1991Syclone #1 Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:45 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 34141 battles
  • [TITAN]

Dear WG:

You know that there is an issue where players CANNOT complete supremacy missions.  You've admitted to it and said that the "devs" are "looking into it".

If you know it's a problem, why do you keep giving people supremacy missions?  Even if supremacy mode is turned off, you still give people those missions.  You introduce a bug into the code where players have to skip them, and think it's perfectly fine.  What happens if a player gets 2 supremacy missions?  They can skip one, but then have to pay gold because you can't figure out what the problem is?

Making players pay money because you're devs and management aren't smart enough to stop giving players missions that they can't complete, even if they fulfill the requirements is just another cash grab.  May I suggest that if your employees can't figure out how to solve the problem, you start looking for new employees?

Get your act together.  You're running an event that relies on people completing missions.  What a joke.

Edited by 1991Syclone, 17 October 2017 - 08:46 PM.

Rockracer #2 Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7429 battles
  • [POARS]
Supremacy missions should have been removed before those glitches even appeared.

"Soviet TDs all the way, komrade."

"I'm a master at it."

ok im not

happy now?

_34 #3 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:02 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

• Players
  • 20563 battles
  • [-TK]
+1! 

Rum_Tanker #4 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:09 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6156 battles
  • [DEPT2]
Statement from WG........"Working as intended."

Youth Is Wasted On The Young...

cheasesteak #5 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16576 battles
  • [DOGZ]
Most supremacy missions work fine.  I know there is a problem with one of them, but I haven't had any issues completing them.  I have a bigger problem with platoon missions when I feel like running solo.

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed

doonglerules #6 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12047 battles
  • [FOE]

Ive heard that its the echelon mission where u must keep and hold 2 bases thats a bit quirky

But I dont see a problem with it. Just play supremacy. It's not even that bad.

Powasson #7 Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:01 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18942 battles
  • [FOX7]
Had this problem a few times.

obi__wan__shinobi #8 Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 51468 battles

View Postdoonglerules, on 17 October 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

Ive heard that its the echelon mission where u must keep and hold 2 bases thats a bit quirky

I’ve had it twice.

Completed the requirements for it four times.

Been given credit for it zero times.

But it’s great that it’s not that bad for you asswipe

1991Syclone #9 Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 34141 battles
  • [TITAN]

View Postcheasesteak, on 17 October 2017 - 05:09 PM, said:

Most supremacy missions work fine.  I know there is a problem with one of them, but I haven't had any issues completing them.  I have a bigger problem with platoon missions when I feel like running solo.

The glitch affects any mission where you have to capture and hold a base until the end of the battle.  There are two different missions.  Hold one base and hold two bases.  Neither of these missions can be completed. 

When you are running an event that requires missions to be completed, yet you give players missions that are IMPOSSIBLE to complete, it's simple incompetence that you can't figure out why they no longer work, or cannot remove them from the rotation.  Plain and simple.  My hope is that you get both of them in one set of mission resets. 

SoulCollector5150 #10 Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:12 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 33922 battles

View Postdoonglerules, on 17 October 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

^^^^^ this! It is the Echelon mission.

thanks doongle, thought I was going insane yesterday.  Completed that mission 3 x’s....... the 3rd one our team capped all 3 bases.  

I skipped it today, cost me nothing.  Thought that was weird.  Now I know why.  Wging fixed it, sorta. Lol 

face4star #11 Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:45 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 34833 battles
  • [-XPD-]

Well the way it works. Someone in WG probably figured out that game sucks in the long run. People get bored and quit because it is all the same stuff over and over. Some freaks like me still play but many people quit because things do not change. So they made this supremacy mode as a novelty to attract more people. Well they could do better map, stop rigging MM or finally fix annoying bugs with ghost shots, dead people spotting etc. But that is probably out of the question as devil who WG sold the soul has to eat his lunch from our unhappiness.

So supremacy mode is here to stay as it was an investment. No one really likes it. Some people play because it does not look any different than regular game (loss is loss - who cares which mode it was). But WG really wants to make players play both modes that they would not unless they have to. So missions are an indirect way to force people into supremacy gambling. I think it is fine. I noticed some supremacy missions could not be accomplished in a way they described but then eventually they got passed without me understanding what actually have I done.

Edited by face4star, 18 October 2017 - 01:49 AM.

Also tagged with Bug, Common Sense, Incompetence

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users