Vk till the wheels fall off! Platoon?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

PanzertroopenVT #1 Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:45 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4142 battles
6 columns of big guns! Did you know the German 88 mm gun was an orig anti aircraft gun? Shooting airplanes at 20,000 ft. They instead turned it parallel and Whammo! I live trying new lines and these are exciting to me. Anyone wanna toon up anytime? Got advice on these lines? Please and Thankyou?
Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

__Seal__ #2 Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:22 PM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 11824 battles
  • [PNCR]
I would, but I don't want to be reported as a hacker for playing too well.

Roses are red, my clan is so lit,

I'm good at this game, so __Seal__ with it!

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Ruby_Rose_ #3 Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:36 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 10690 battles
  • [XWING]

View Post__Seal__, on 18 October 2017 - 09:22 AM, said:

I would, but I don't want to be reported as a hacker for playing too well.

:sceptic:

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

PanzertroopenVT #4 Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:47 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4142 battles
How about you go out of your way to try to alienate players in game that call out your bullchit in the forums? It's pretty sad how some here treat this as a lifetime achievement, instead of a de stress tool to enjoy with other folks. Some just need to grow up and let their nutz drop I guess.
Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

BobboEvans #5 Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:55 PM

The Society is Real

• Players
  • 38957 battles

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 20 October 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

How about you go out of your way to try to alienate players in game that call out your bullchit in the forums? It's pretty sad how some here treat this as a lifetime achievement, instead of a de stress tool to enjoy with other folks. Some just need to grow up and let their nutz drop I guess.

Does this game really lower your stress???  I can't play it within an hour of going to bed because it pumps so much adrenaline into my system.  I wouldn't call Blitz 'relaxing'.

Just say 'NO' to Vanity

PanzertroopenVT #6 Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:06 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4142 battles
I'm around chainsaws and large equipment all day, yes this game relaxes those of us that have to work to pay bills. It's fun to play with mature people.

PanzertroopenVT #7 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:13 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4142 battles

View PostRuby_Rose_, on 18 October 2017 - 08:36 AM, said:

:sceptic:

if they were as classy as you ruby, the issues so prevalent at the site and ingame would be cut in half in betting. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users