• Please log in to reply
744 replies to this topic

__Crusader6__ #741 Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:27 PM

BANNED

• Players
  • 53455 battles
  • [III]

View PostBellatormonk, on 14 September 2018 - 01:35 PM, said:

5 losses in a row.  1/3 of team (usually all the 40%er heavies) go straight to town and that's game.  It's unplayable at this hour...

The other team has a higher chance to get more 40%'ers -- since you only have 6 vacancy's - they have 7...

But generally in my tracking data the garbage seems to jump on at around 3pm Eastern  weekdays - and it is a cesspool for a few hours -- same happens from 1000am Friday to around 0530 Monday...

In 9-10 avg dmg and WR both fall for teams during those periods / and events, and most days ending in Y ;)

Tank Hoarder: 340 tanks in Garage:  343/343 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo)wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner

TRIARII PLATINUM CARD WALLET WARRIORS - Funding your Blitz experience since 2014

CA_vampire #742 Posted 16 September 2018 - 09:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18919 battles
  • [MOM4]

View PostTO_Dominator, on 13 September 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

You haven't proved anything. I'm not gonna go read the news cause it's very biased and selective

Read the book "House of Trump, House of Putin: The Untold Story of Donald Trump and the Russian Mafia".

It contains evidence from public sources, you can go and verify each and every source yourself. Many sources are court proceedings vs convicted Russians, available to public. 

https://www.amazon.c...n/dp/152474350X

jlhtampa #743 Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:06 PM

Private

• Players
  • 29718 battles
Has anyone else noticed this lately.  Prior to the 5.3 update I kept track of the number of times I was matched against higher tiers.  Over 1,000 battles I was matched against higher tiers 85% of the time.  I did not count the battles where I used a tier 10 tank.  It did not matter what tank or what tier I used.  In 60% of those battles, the lower tiers were outnumbered by the higher tiers.  It seems to have gotten worse since the 5.3 update.  When you factor in that the average player anymore seems to have no battlefield awareness or any sense of tactics it sure starts to get old.  The game is beginning to be no fun to play.  I seem to be getting an unfair number of 30% & 40% WR players on my teams compared to the team that we are playing.  They need to do something to change the matchmaker.  I think that the 50% and above WR players should play each other and the lower WR players cannot play at that level until they reach an overall 50% WR.   

Bellatormonk #744 Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:18 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20829 battles
  • [MASHU]

View Postjlhtampa, on 20 September 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

Has anyone else noticed this lately.  Prior to the 5.3 update I kept track of the number of times I was matched against higher tiers.  Over 1,000 battles I was matched against higher tiers 85% of the time.  I did not count the battles where I used a tier 10 tank.  It did not matter what tank or what tier I used.  In 60% of those battles, the lower tiers were outnumbered by the higher tiers.  It seems to have gotten worse since the 5.3 update.  When you factor in that the average player anymore seems to have no battlefield awareness or any sense of tactics it sure starts to get old.  The game is beginning to be no fun to play.  I seem to be getting an unfair number of 30% & 40% WR players on my teams compared to the team that we are playing.  They need to do something to change the matchmaker.  I think that the 50% and above WR players should play each other and the lower WR players cannot play at that level until they reach an overall 50% WR.   

That has been been debated many times by our MBA Math gurus here.  I will let them explain again why restricting WR vs WR makes no sense.  What would make sense is making sure the distribution of WR players is somewhat equal.  I agree it certainly feels like a lot of days I am uptiered more often than not as well.  It's a feeling though as I have not actually recorded such results.

Want to smile or laugh for the day, maybe even shoot coffee out your nose?  Click it...

1. https://imgur.com/a/nPWlNzw  2. imgur.com/a/8JuzgDc

vicnchan #745 Posted Today, 03:20 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 46489 battles
  • [KTA]
I liked it better and had a more even distribution of wins to losses before they messed with it. However, I am one of the ones who actually liked +2-2 so I am sure I am a minority.

Now, it seems like my entire team is low 40% or sub 40% and it takes 2 minutes to get in a game that lasts 2 minutes......

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users