• Please log in to reply
783 replies to this topic

SpartacusDiablo #781 Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:03 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17529 battles
  • [III-P]

View PostIts_Me_Your_New_Dad, on 01 December 2018 - 02:36 AM, said:

Did you have any premium tanks that got nerfed? Did you spend any credits or gold on equipment or Camo for tanks that got nerfed. Wargaming has flat out denied to refund numerous people. This has become a class action lawsuit. Please contact Gomez Trial Attorneys at 619-237-3490 or text at 833-829-3064 if you would like money from this lawsuit.

By any chance did you show this lawyer the EULA that you agreed to before you started playing?

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Adake #782 Posted 01 December 2018 - 02:46 PM

Private

• Players
  • 40441 battles
  • [US29]

Blitz has become a money hungry game. They are running away players. They have set up the matrix so weaker players think if they spend money they will increase their winning %. The players who are favored will say I am a complainer, but this is a real problem! The game is not fun any more. The 2 tier system has become that the lower tier tanks can not penetrate the higher tier tanks. blitz needs to make the game fair again, and it will stop losing players. Every update messes up the game. I am suggesting if you are one of the players who are always losing now go on strike. I am not saying do not play, but do not spend money until the game becomes fair. I am tired of red teams slaughtering the green teams. Let blitz, and fellow players know about the strike, and do not spend money. I do not want to hear from the lucky preferred self righteous players. 

SpartacusDiablo #783 Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:24 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17529 battles
  • [III-P]

View PostAdake, on 01 December 2018 - 09:46 AM, said:

Blitz has become a money hungry game. They are running away players. They have set up the matrix so weaker players think if they spend money they will increase their winning %. The players who are favored will say I am a complainer, but this is a real problem! The game is not fun any more. The 2 tier system has become that the lower tier tanks can not penetrate the higher tier tanks. blitz needs to make the game fair again, and it will stop losing players. Every update messes up the game. I am suggesting if you are one of the players who are always losing now go on strike. I am not saying do not play, but do not spend money until the game becomes fair. I am tired of red teams slaughtering the green teams. Let blitz, and fellow players know about the strike, and do not spend money. I do not want to hear from the lucky preferred self righteous players. 

I just bought the AMX 30 er1 prot.  It's great.  :)

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 01 December 2018 - 03:25 PM.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

jlhtampa #784 Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:05 PM

Private

• Players
  • 30960 battles

View PostAdake, on 01 December 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

I agree with you.  I sat down today and my first 12 battles were all against higher tiers.  Not only that but in each battle it was either 5-2 or 6-1 in favor of the higher tiers.  In every case, there were at least 20 tanks in queue for the tier that I was using.  About half of those battles were blatantly one sided match ups. The average WR of the players on my teams was about 40%, the red team was about 48%.  The game has become much less enjoyable and more so with each new update. I kept track of 1,000 battles (not counting Tier X tanks) just before the 5.3 update and found that the matchmaker put me in against higher tiers 85% of the time.  What ever happened to 50% of the time?  It seems to have only gotten worse since then.  They need to do something about the matchmaker, but as you said they are greedy. I for one will join you in boycotting any new spending until they fix it.     

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users