Official Matchmaking Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
1052 replies to this topic

bill208225 #1021 Posted 24 August 2019 - 04:08 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 136871 battles
  • [PHOBO]
Same players in tier 5 that are in 10. Brilliant.

Boomer_Blake #1022 Posted 24 August 2019 - 07:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 22732 battles
  • [-CFE-]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 05 August 2019 - 05:34 AM, said:

Why would it make sense to actively punish players for playing at a higher skill level? Why do lower skilled players in a multiplayer game deserve such a massive crutch? 

how is having balanced teams a crutch?

I just had a game where i was the only one on my team with above a 50% WR, everyone else was below... how is anyone supposed to win. (for the record the Reds had 5 above 50 and 2 below) WHY couldn't there have been 3 above 50 on one side and 3 on the other? Teams are balanced.

How is that punishing players with above average WR's?

Also: I did 2700 dmg in my T30 and it was nearly 1/2 the teams 6024 dmg. 

bill208225 #1023 Posted 24 August 2019 - 11:38 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 136871 battles
  • [PHOBO]

last thing I will say about this is TITAN is correct.

MM IS THE FIXED MOST ONE SIDED IT HAS EVER BEEN. I can carry against or with any of you, but this is pure stupidity.

Dan_Deerso #1024 Posted 25 August 2019 - 08:34 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 24970 battles
  • [III]

View PostBoomer_Blake, on 24 August 2019 - 03:20 PM, said:

how is having balanced teams a crutch?

I just had a game where i was the only one on my team with above a 50% WR, everyone else was below... how is anyone supposed to win. (for the record the Reds had 5 above 50 and 2 below) WHY couldn't there have been 3 above 50 on one side and 3 on the other? Teams are balanced.

How is that punishing players with above average WR's?

Also: I did 2700 dmg in my T30 and it was nearly 1/2 the teams 6024 dmg. 

Is it really black and white, above and below 50?

The average player is a 48%er. That's just the way it has to be, with draws factored in. The below-50 will always, always outnumber the above-50.

As a near-70% player, I drag my team's average up a fair bit. That means the other six have to drag the team average down a fair bit, so to achieve a team average of approaching the playerbase average of 48% over a large sum of battles, we're talking each of my teammates is going to be on average a 44%er.

Take someone on the opposite end. A serial AFK'er, or a troll, or just someone really bad at the game. I'll call them a 36%er just for simplicity's sake. Each of their teammates, on average over a large number of games, would be 50% or higher.

The worse you play, the better your teammates are. The better you play, the worse your teammates are. That's what balanced matchmaking is. So yes, it would be a crutch for low skilled players.

Boomer_Blake #1025 Posted 25 August 2019 - 08:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 22732 battles
  • [-CFE-]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 25 August 2019 - 08:34 AM, said:

Is it really black and white, above and below 50?

The average player is a 48%er. That's just the way it has to be, with draws factored in. The below-50 will always, always outnumber the above-50.

As a near-70% player, I drag my team's average up a fair bit. That means the other six have to drag the team average down a fair bit, so to achieve a team average of approaching the playerbase average of 48% over a large sum of battles, we're talking each of my teammates is going to be on average a 44%er.

Take someone on the opposite end. A serial AFK'er, or a troll, or just someone really bad at the game. I'll call them a 36%er just for simplicity's sake. Each of their teammates, on average over a large number of games, would be 50% or higher.

The worse you play, the better your teammates are. The better you play, the worse your teammates are. That's what balanced matchmaking is. So yes, it would be a crutch for low skilled players.

but that's just it. QUITE often there isnt a balance. Take my above example. The teams were not evenly matched at all. 

I've often been in games where there I have been the highest WR on my team (52%) and the other side has 3 players all with significantly higher WR's. There's no way we win that.

That's why most matches are 7-0, 7-1 because of the imbalance.

FYI I used 50% as a general number not a definitive one. MM should be based on WR more than the tanks being driven plain and simple

oldman1500 #1026 Posted 26 August 2019 - 07:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7472 battles
  • [WAR_G]
Had a 52+% WR at start of the Winds of Win event with a 52.28% 30 day WR. Now 30 day WR is 48.82%, 60 day is 52.28%, 90 day is 51.64%, career 51.98%.  My WR today is 22.22%. Battles go 7-0, 6-2, 5-2, etc;.  Teams suck.  What is very interesting is when I play my main Identity I win, when I play this Identity I lose using same exact tanks equipped exactly same way playing 1 Identity right behind the other with no time in between.  My 30 day WR for my main is 54.12%, 60 day is 51.84%. 90 day is 50.07% my career is 47.07% (and slowly improving).  The only difference I see is my main ID is with higher WR team members than my reroll ID.  I am not suggesting that WOT has singled my reroll ID for destruction.  I also don't think from 1 ID to the next that I have undergone a lobotomy.  I am 100% willing to accept any honest criticism or suggestions as to what is happening.  If it is me, fine, I will keep trying to improve.  I just don't understand what the difference between the 2 ID's is.

Edited by oldman1500, 26 August 2019 - 07:09 PM.

NubSlayer2019 #1027 Posted 29 August 2019 - 08:30 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3669 battles
  • [ZBLUE]
MM sucks and I am seriously considering leaving this game.  Face it, there are too many occasions when MM matches a 40% team against a 60% team.  I have analyzed battles which result in a one-sided, 7-0, victory and inevitably, there is a very clear mismatch in teams.  WOTB claims this is random but it is nevertheless not satisfactory.  Can it be fixed?  Easily! 
The goal should be a semblance of parity in teams and that has to take account of the WR of players as a proxy for skill.  After all, who wants to be on the 40% team?  How do players on that team feel after being defeated 7-0???  We should call this WOTB MIS-matchmaking.  WOTB should understand that their players are their clients or customers and as in other products, quality counts.  In WOTB game's case where two teams compete the aim is that the teams are playing with roughly equal chance of winning.  Alas, MM falls way short of achieving that goal.  My prediction is that WOTB will continue to lose clients because of  unsatisfactory MM. 

bill208225 #1028 Posted 30 August 2019 - 05:37 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 136871 battles
  • [PHOBO]
The amount of pissed of players is off the charts.

Angel_Lahoz #1029 Posted 30 August 2019 - 07:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

It is a clear shame, I said it and I will say it. I’m also checking with program statistics , as practically all battles are decompensated. 60%, 60% in red against 35% and 40% in green. It’s miserable, you’re miserable wargamint. Bring in, give 4400 damage in a battle and lose anyway. Every battle I see live and scored statistics, it is shameful to play like this continuously and also to say that that is the beautiful thing , finish 0-7 , 2-7 ... And say it would be boring to pose a mach making battles with equal wr and total battles played

People clapping and telling me in battle chat .... lol. .lol.... I just kill 5 tanks by myself and one last for lack of time to kill

With M41 bulldog 160 for each shot , a IS finally Battle time.

And I don’t just say it because of what you see, I see. I have another device from a familyand I started playing from scratch. My wr is not 46% as I have said more than once. It is practically 60%. I have seen players play 60% and 70% live and with statistics , and they don’t differ anything with me . But wargamint keeps trying to put teams in like colleagues say, and I see myself as a real embarrassment. So once again I’ll say, wargamint is a disgrace, ( takes out [edited]makes money ) as they say in many countries. But you won’t allow with your algorithm game to be a fair play game for everyone equal

All these things prove that player is one and being right now close to 60% is our clear , clearly. By God. Don’t be stupid defending that wargamint has nothing against winning Fortunately there are programs, softwares more every day and besides that people see it very shamelessly the problem

But wargamint still with everything and with that,  will get me down from 60% to 40% and they will call noob novice , of course ! of course!!

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 30 August 2019 - 08:57 PM.

Angel_Lahoz #1030 Posted 30 August 2019 - 09:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

A moment ago , another of the battles so many scams. Alone , at the end. A gentleman with an lttb and me. Defeat , clear as not clear ! clear ! , against 7. The lord of the lttb of 70%. At the end praise , you received praise from player name "drucula" of 70% for being me efficient player along with him. The two of us shooting and dodging everything we can when you’re up against seven and no time to win. But are there really still two or three stupid gentlemen who support the veracity of wargamint? They hardly doubt that everyone doesn’t get a real balance almost ever? You know what I’ve done in the end. Tell him if he’s stupid for giving me praise when all he has to do is complain on forums, real game. And then I blocked it from the chat.

That’s what you get the three or four guys always defending wargamint. Let more and more people know the reality of this game if they plan to bet on spending money

Of course , all , absolutely all green allies heavy tanks or not , with less damage ( less than 1000 ) caused than both of us. Pathetic and shameful to play so very ,muy , of continuously.

But , nothing eeehhh very really Game.

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 30 August 2019 - 10:12 PM.

_ImUrHuckleberry #1031 Posted 31 August 2019 - 09:55 AM

I have two guns, one for each of you

• Players
  • 14248 battles
  • [SRT-A]

View PostAngel_Lahoz, on 30 August 2019 - 11:47 AM, said:

It is a clear shame, I said it and I will say it. I’m also checking with program statistics , as practically all battles are decompensated. 60%, 60% in red against 35% and 40% in green. It’s miserable, you’re miserable wargamint. Bring in, give 4400 damage in a battle and lose anyway. Every battle I see live and scored statistics, it is shameful to play like this continuously and also to say that that is the beautiful thing , finish 0-7 , 2-7 ... And say it would be boring to pose a mach making battles with equal wr and total battles played

People clapping and telling me in battle chat .... lol. .lol.... I just kill 5 tanks by myself and one last for lack of time to kill

With M41 bulldog 160 for each shot , a IS finally Battle time.

And I don’t just say it because of what you see, I see. I have another device from a familyand I started playing from scratch. My wr is not 46% as I have said more than once. It is practically 60%. I have seen players play 60% and 70% live and with statistics , and they don’t differ anything with me . But wargamint keeps trying to put teams in like colleagues say, and I see myself as a real embarrassment. So once again I’ll say, wargamint is a disgrace, ( takes out [edited]makes money ) as they say in many countries. But you won’t allow with your algorithm game to be a fair play game for everyone equal

All these things prove that player is one and being right now close to 60% is our clear , clearly. By God. Don’t be stupid defending that wargamint has nothing against winning Fortunately there are programs, softwares more every day and besides that people see it very shamelessly the problem

But wargamint still with everything and with that,  will get me down from 60% to 40% and they will call noob novice , of course ! of course!!

SD, you're snoozing on the job. You were explicitly hired to corral those who will not be mentioned.

BTW, Wargarmint?! This guy reminds me of another dude that had trouble with big words:

Angel_Lahoz #1032 Posted 31 August 2019 - 10:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

Stupid comment that does not say or bring anything to this reality of false wargamint. I will repeat wargamint because it is a brand shame company . I’m on vacation as I said in another post, no idle job. It reminds me that there are always three or four guys who defend to wargamint alone them without any real reason

Keep it that way, go on. Go on. That you will get each time little time , more people find out about the false balance teams balance that makes wargamint. If wargamint wanted not to cheat , and fair play and we didn’t talk so bad people , would not use bots , and would put a maximum limit of noobs 30-40% on each team And a maximum limit of players with few battles played

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 31 August 2019 - 11:21 AM.

Si1verBlood #1033 Posted 31 August 2019 - 01:51 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 15508 battles
  • [SR-71]

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/angel_pinyas

830 average damage in a tier 8 over 800 battles...keep crying

Angel_Lahoz #1034 Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

We don’t talk about that account. You have to be " heavy " to not answer or read what you write before. I’m talking about another family account I played. And I already put data info. And logically , if the game wargamint continues to put green teams so continuously with players of 30-40% etc everything we have spoken , he will tell me , will tell me how you will have other better statistics

To cry nothing. To say the balancing machmaking traps that make

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 31 August 2019 - 02:07 PM.

Si1verBlood #1035 Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:23 PM

• Players
  • 15508 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostAngel_Lahoz, on 31 August 2019 - 09:05 AM, said:

We don’t talk about that account. You have to be " heavy " to not answer or read what you write before. I’m talking about another family account I played. And I already put data info. And logically , if the game wargamint continues to put green teams so continuously with players of 30-40% etc everything we have spoken , he will tell me , will tell me how you will have other better statistics

To cry nothing. To say the balancing machmaking traps that make

I mean....retrdation can be hereditary you know...but hey...if he/she prooves you wrong...we all win

Angel_Lahoz #1036 Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

It’s a stupid dialogue, always with the same two or three, defending the indefensible of wargamint. Even if people are " reporting " with new Topics post and embarrassing data from computers have pictures. [ where, as is logical you will lose battles and statistics if always the majority of teams formed in green , have 4 stupid 30 to 40% or it turns out that when it is not so , Turns out that green players of 50% or more only have a few experienced battles played. When in red does not happen that ] . For that one looks easily verifies the statistics teams in live or at the end of the battles. And that’s what wargamint software uses to match in green only 30-40% players or if they have more than 30-40% are few total battles played

I would earn more wargamint , if I didn’t use pairings like that. I myself said I didn’t use money to buy any wargamint items. I myself was about to buy something a few days ago, but it is so obvious , the falsehood of this game , in 1 minute you are down 0-2 and with noobs of 30-40 or few battles , continuously , that in the end I said a resounding , no noo no money is used as long as a game is not balanced in all respects questions

Do not think I will play with that account a lot. Like many people are doing.

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 31 August 2019 - 02:39 PM.

Si1verBlood #1037 Posted 31 August 2019 - 03:40 PM

• Players
  • 15508 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostAngel_Lahoz, on 31 August 2019 - 09:27 AM, said:

It’s a stupid dialogue, always with the same two or three, defending the indefensible of wargamint. Even if people are " reporting " with new Topics post and embarrassing data from computers have pictures. [ where, as is logical you will lose battles and statistics if always the majority of teams formed in green , have 4 stupid 30 to 40% or it turns out that when it is not so , Turns out that green players of 50% or more only have a few experienced battles played. When in red does not happen that ] . For that one looks easily verifies the statistics teams in live or at the end of the battles. And that’s what wargamint software uses to match in green only 30-40% players or if they have more than 30-40% are few total battles played

I would earn more wargamint , if I didn’t use pairings like that. I myself said I didn’t use money to buy any wargamint items. I myself was about to buy something a few days ago, but it is so obvious , the falsehood of this game , in 1 minute you are down 0-2 and with noobs of 30-40 or few battles , continuously , that in the end I said a resounding , no noo no money is used as long as a game is not balanced in all respects questions

Do not think I will play with that account a lot. Like many people are doing.

I have teams with full 40 percenters too...yet I manage to still deal 1k+ dmg when I drive a tier 8....you argument is invalid and you are garbage at the game and you try to find a way to justify you simply being garbage....it is really sad and pathetic. I am sure you are the type of person that would never admit any mistake and would try to put blame on others.

Angel_Lahoz #1038 Posted 31 August 2019 - 04:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

pathetic are the two or three like you who defend wargamint without arguments. It’s one thing to find some battles with players 40% and another thing to make that a constant

When you two or three guys in Wargamint defense see the report I’m doing, you’ll come back with your ironies and nonsense that we cry. But people will see something like this : Wargamint, his balance pairing : - Number of battles played .... xxxx - Number of battles played with more players " noobs " between 30% to 50% in green team.... xxxx , than in red teams. - Number of battles played with players green teams with Average ( average ) well below the red teams. Simply with these three data, you will see the people where they are, where there is an equality balance in order to gain or upload their own statistics.

It’s not the same to have some battles like that , as a huge amount. You remember I told you I did 4400 yesterday or the day before yesterday and killed 5 tanks. A sixth enemy tank ( Is ) almost also destroyed because it rang the time bell. I solitary with that tank ( IS ) with all its armor intact and after doing 4400 damage and killing five enemies , hand in hand alone with it , you still have the arrogance to insult reality and think that if I were a real 40% , I would play like that? What they don’t have is shame, Shame , the three or four types of always recognizing things

People giving gifts praises of effective player and saying .. lol ...lol watching the battle ! And they still say that if I get down from almost 60% of another family account, 40% is because I don’t know how to play? Shame to say that pathetic 30-40% people I see playing standing up do the same thing as me. But wargamint will take care of making vulnerable teams continuously

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 31 August 2019 - 04:30 PM.

Si1verBlood #1039 Posted 31 August 2019 - 04:34 PM

• Players
  • 15508 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostAngel_Lahoz, on 31 August 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

pathetic are the two or three like you who defend wargamint without arguments. It’s one thing to find some battles with players 40% and another thing to make that a constant

When you two or three guys in Wargamint defense see the report I’m doing, you’ll come back with your ironies and nonsense that we cry. But people will see something like this : Wargamint, his balance pairing : - Number of battles played .... xxxx - Number of battles played with more players " noobs " between 30% to 50% in green team.... xxxx , than in red teams. - Number of battles played with players green teams with Average ( average ) well below the red teams. Simply with these three data, you will see the people where they are, where there is an equality balance in order to gain or upload their own statistics.

You have no argument...your attempt to create one is based on ''many players agree with me'' without any proof, on a fictive report that even if realized will show that you are wrong unless you doctor information to suit your opinion...which you will because you are literal garbage.

I have known players who went from 40 wr to 50+...and I was one of those players....so quit your braindead pointless word diarhea and instead of writing rtarded useless posts...try to become better at the game.....oh wait....you wont...because you are so sure that you are a perfect lil angel that WG hates and that is why you lose your games and perform like trash in them...

Go back to the EU servers....they didnt accept your [edited]....nor will NA accept your [edited].

BTW I really want to see the results on your reroll...so far on mine I am a 74 %er

Edited by Si1verBlood, 31 August 2019 - 04:43 PM.

Angel_Lahoz #1040 Posted 31 August 2019 - 04:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles
I don’t have time right now for your [edited]crap. The only two or three guys who defend wargamint

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users