1513 replies to this topic

Hye_yeon_Cho #1501 Posted 24 October 2020 - 10:32 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 954 battles
  • [4_EVA]

View PostCommanderSean_2014, on 24 October 2020 - 04:13 PM, said:

Duh,it got buffed a while back.

I know that. But even with the weakspots the tank is pretty good. It even has two gun choices.

Edited by Hye_yeon_Cho, 24 October 2020 - 10:38 PM.

_Crusader6_ #1502 Posted 25 October 2020 - 12:18 AM

Vote Slime Mold

• Players
  • 70713 battles
  • [BDGER]

View PostHye_yeon_Cho, on 24 October 2020 - 05:32 PM, said:

I know that. But even with the weakspots the tank is pretty good. It even has two gun choices.

It’s way more armored than it was.  The main issue now is it is facing way more tier 9 than it saw before, and due to being so slow (it’s a super heavy) you are basically stick with taking the HEAT gun option with the reduced DPM, as if you see tier 9 heavies without it, your done. 
    It used to get a lot of tier 6/7 victims with its -2/+1 MM, now it’s not seeing 6’s and sees a lot more 9’s, and the meta shift to heavier tanks in 8/9 and the lights in 9 mean it’s been fairly powercrept from its time in the sun.   

It used to be my highest WR tier 8, at 75%, but I rarely play it anymore as it’s nigh impossible to be 75% in it now, so I play it on anniversary’s only now. 
   There are much better tier 8’s than it now.  

Tank Hoarder: 424 tanks in Garage:  435/435 Played Tanks Aced

This space for rent until next terrible mechanic ;) 

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

Tankster010101 #1503 Posted 08 November 2020 - 05:50 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14351 battles
You tell me how the MM can pair the red team EVERY match so they ALWAYS stick together and shoot the same target without cheating ?     No im not crying but this happens to me every match not just once in awhile, but every match.   You cannot get the green team to ever stick together and shoot the same target so now tell me how the MM is fair?

Tankster010101 #1504 Posted 08 November 2020 - 10:09 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14351 battles

this is a complaint i made earlier (start at bottom read up):

As was mentioned before, after repetitive using abusive language and insults in tickets, such tickets will be closed without our answer.

Tankster010101

Created 2 hours ago

just bought my T49 back you tell me why it so slow? every time i see this tank in a match it is moving 100mph. im in it and it does not move + every time i play it i lose 5-20,00 credits just playing it. FIX THIS its rigged.
\

Tankster010101

Created 3 hours ago

and how come i never get to play a match in my drac without other team having 2 annilators

Tankster010101

Created 4 hours ago

AND ANOTHER THING YOU TELL ME HOW RED TEAM WITHOUT CHEATING ALWAYS STICKS TOGETHER EVERY MATCH AND ALWAYS SHOOTS THE SAME TARGET. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN OCCASIONALLY THIS HAPPEN EVERY MATCH. IF YOUR MM IS FAIR AND UNBIASED THEN NO WAY WOULD EVERY RED TEAM STICK TOGETHER AND SHOOT SAME TARGET EVERY MATCH. IT COULD NOT HAPPEN. SO THE GAME IS RIGGED.

Tankster010101

Created 4 hours ago

now all you play me with is the slowest tanks you can find. im playing nothing but lights and meds and all the red team is all fast tanks, where as always my team mates are in the slowest tanks out there. what a joke

_Crusader6_ #1505 Posted 10 November 2020 - 02:16 AM

Vote Slime Mold

• Players
  • 70713 battles
  • [BDGER]

So, you may want to alter your game play

https://www.blitzsta.../Tankster010101

You are rigging against yourself 

j_rod #1506 Posted 10 November 2020 - 02:50 AM

Not a moderator, but Better Looking Than Cletus

• Players
  • 28050 battles
  • [III-R]
I see this thread is still going strong with new material added daily

Working as intended

It was never fair... but it was fun! - Krietenstein34 

Jylpah #1507 Posted 10 November 2020 - 09:55 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 83 battles

Hello America! You might be interested in the final analysis of the Mad Games MM.

Rigged MM blog post at BlitzAnalysiz.com

Rigged MM

Now there is evidence (for Mad & Burning Games).

Few weeks back I opened Discord to find out how someone had sent me tens of messages saying he thinks “WG is rigging the Burning Games MM”. I did not know him, and at first I put him into the same category with other countless players accusing “the MM is rigged” - usually without providing any proper evidence.

But this guys was not spamming me with post-battle screenshots, but with screenshots of WoTBot replay analysis showing consistent and large differences between the allied and enemy team average WR. The player said the battles were all consecutive battles and he had posted more than 100 to replays.WoTinspector.com. Wow, “this is different”, I thought and got immediately interested. No one of the “MM whiners” had ever wanted to provide proper data in the form of consecutive & non-cherry-picked replays. I fetched the replays and ran the first analysis with blitz-tools/analyse_wotb_replays.py script:

TOTAL_______________   Battles    % Battles     WR      DPB    Spot   Top tier   Player WR   Allies WR   Enemies WR   Allies Btls   Enemies Btls
               Total :   134    :   100% :  38.1% :  1603 :  0.5 :      77% :    67% :    49.82% :     51.87% :       16236 :        16645

Player Histograms______
Win rate     | Allies        | Enemies       | TOTAL
0% - 35%     |     0 ( 0.0%) |     0 ( 0.0%) |     0 ( 0.0%)
35% - 40%    |     6 ( 0.7%) |     4 ( 0.4%) |    10 ( 0.6%)
40% - 45%    |   127 (15.8%) |    91 ( 9.7%) |   218 (12.5%)
45% - 48%    |   186 (23.1%) |   154 (16.4%) |   340 (19.5%)
48% - 50%    |   132 (16.4%) |   148 (15.8%) |   280 (16.1%)
50% - 52%    |   117 (14.6%) |   139 (14.8%) |   256 (14.7%)
52% - 55%    |   115 (14.3%) |   167 (17.8%) |   282 (16.2%)
55% - 60%    |    81 (10.1%) |   128 (13.6%) |   209 (12.0%)
60% - 65%    |    32 ( 4.0%) |    70 ( 7.5%) |   102 ( 5.9%)
65% - 70%    |     6 ( 0.7%) |    32 ( 3.4%) |    38 ( 2.2%)
70% -        |     2 ( 0.2%) |     5 ( 0.5%) |     7 ( 0.4%)

The analysis showed massive 2% difference between the allied and enemy teams’ average WRs. I had never seen anything close to such a massive difference. The distribution of player WR in the allied/enemy teams also showed how the enemy teams got constantly better players (see the graph below). The player was a capable 67% WR (career) player and yet he managed to win only 38.1% of his battles. A bad run? Maybe, but I knew such a large difference in teams average WR was extremely rare.

plot of chunk figure_burning_games_histogram

Continue reading at BlitzAnalysiz.com

Tankster010101 #1508 Posted 20 November 2020 - 11:18 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14351 battles

15TH MATCH IN A ROW HIGHER TIER MATCH. WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?

14TH MATCH IN A ROW HIGHER TIER MATCH. THIS WILL BE POSTED ON THE FORUMS.

13TH MATCH IN A ROW HIGHER TIER. YOU MATCH MAKER IS BROKEN, OR YOU HAVE FLAGGED THIS ACCOUNT TO ONLY PLAY HIGHER TIER MATCHES.

12TH MATCHES IN A ROW HIGHER TIER. NO ONE HAS TO PLAY THAT MANY HIGHER TIER MATCHES IN A ROW FUNNY. I HAVE BETTER ODDS IN LAS VEGAS THEN PLAYING YOUR GAME.

11TH MATCH IN A ROW HIGHER TIER, I REFUSED TO PLAY SO BAN ME SOME MORE, I DID NOT EVEN FIRE 1 SHOT.

1st off release my support pages. they should not take 5-10 seconds to load each page. you control it nothing wrong with my system or internet. 2nd. logged on to play dailies, have played 10 matches different tiers types of tanks. ALL HIGHER TIER MATCHES not 1 match in my tier. YOU ARE RIGGING THE GAME. IF IT WAS RANDOM I WOULD HAVE AT LEAST PLAYED 50% MY OWN TIER MATCHES. YOU ARE RIGGING THE GAME.

CommanderSean_2014 #1509 Posted 21 November 2020 - 06:38 AM

Yukari Ma Best Waifu

• Players
  • 13371 battles
  • [RUDY]

You are rigging yourself, as said by Cru. 

Get Gud and stop whining

Edited by CommanderSean_2014, 21 November 2020 - 06:39 AM.

A   Proud        About Taiwan =>https://www.taiwan.gov.tw/about.php

Taiwanese     Taiwan wasn't, and never would be a part of CHINA

NON-LOS ATGMS ARE A HORRIBLE MECHANIC  

Bellatormonk #1510 Posted 21 November 2020 - 08:35 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 33505 battles
  • [D2TH]

You have to understand the "voodoo" of the MM.

If you are low tiered more than 2x in a row.  Change tiers.

If you lose a match 2x in a row, exit the game and come back on one of the other servers (C0, C1 and C2 these days I think).

Never play on a server with less than 3k population, otherwise the above 2 conditions will occur almost nonstop.

Never wait more than 15 secs for a match (unless you in the honeymoon period) because that means the MM code is actively searching for the worst team to place you on.

If the above 4 conditions persist despite condition 3, then MM simply does not want you playing for the next 3 hrs or so and has designated you to be on loser teams for whatever reason the code dictates.

Carry harder, blah blah, doesn't matter because and you can be top damage dealer in every losing match and obviously those pearls of wisdom don't matter.

Simply take the hint and realize the game is broken, rigged, full of bad players, you are on a "tilt", w/e the cliche of the day is at the time you want to play.  Play something else and resist the urge to spend gold on some new OP tank that will be nerfed in the near future.

In the end, always remember, "it's all random" because you are told so, science and mostly...because you are told so.  Learn how a system works to either beat it or work within it to obtain the results you are looking for.  Also..being a halfway decent player can actually affect the outcomes in some percentage of the matches.

j_rod #1511 Posted 21 November 2020 - 09:15 PM

Not a moderator, but Better Looking Than Cletus

• Players
  • 28050 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostBellatormonk, on 21 November 2020 - 02:35 PM, said:

If you lose a match 2x in a row, exit the game and come back on one of the other servers (C0, C1 and C2 these days I think).

Never play on a server with less than 3k population, otherwise the above 2 conditions will occur almost nonstop.

Never wait more than 15 secs for a match (unless you in the honeymoon period) because that means the MM code is actively searching for the worst team to place you on.

If the above 4 conditions persist despite condition 3, then MM simply does not want you playing for the next 3 hrs or so and has designated you to be on loser teams for whatever reason the code dictates.

Carry harder, blah blah, doesn't matter because and you can be top damage dealer in every losing match and obviously those pearls of wisdom don't matter.

Simply take the hint and realize the game is broken, rigged, full of bad players, you are on a "tilt", w/e the cliche of the day is at the time you want to play.  Play something else and resist the urge to spend gold on some new OP tank that will be nerfed in the near future.

In the end, always remember, "it's all random" because you are told so, science and mostly...because you are told so.  Learn how a system works to either beat it or work within it to obtain the results you are looking for.  Also..being a halfway decent player can actually affect the outcomes in some percentage of the matches.

Despite some of the sarcasm, the advice given in this post is fantastic. +1 sir

Edited by j_rod, 21 November 2020 - 09:26 PM.

Working as intended

It was never fair... but it was fun! - Krietenstein34 

_Crusader6_ #1512 Posted 21 November 2020 - 09:24 PM

Vote Slime Mold

• Players
  • 70713 battles
  • [BDGER]

View PostBellatormonk, on 21 November 2020 - 03:35 PM, said:

View Postj_rod, on 21 November 2020 - 04:15 PM, said:

Despite some of the sarcasm, the advice given in those post is fantastic. +1 sir

Totally agreed.  

ODDEO_GUY #1513 Posted 27 November 2020 - 08:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10438 battles
  • [T_Q_T]

View PostBellatormonk, on 21 November 2020 - 08:35 PM, said:

Players need to stop playing to compensate for WG's inability or unwillingness to repair the matchmaker. SMH, but he's right. I did it earlier today at 5 straight bottom over three tiers.

The fact that a company that tracks so many things in game, right down to how much time a player spends looking at a screen, apparently doesn't keep statistics regarding how many games each player is top/even/bottom seems a bit odd, but whatever. 

Now that the honeymoon period for a new tank is a thing of the past, though, my previous rationalizations for relentless bottom tiering are no longer plausible.

Which leads me to believe it's either incompetence or malicious intent. Jury still out for me.

No player should ever be subjected to 15 straight games bottom tier. Downright sadistic, IMO. Yet it does happen.

And then we have a bunch of other players tell him he just sucks. Maybe he does, but one could also conclude his stats are bad BECAUSE he is "always" bottom tier.

Unless WG releases the stats, which we're told don't exist, no one can accurately judge. 

Fact of the matter is Crusader, for instance, MAY get 80% of his games top tier, while our unfortunate friend Tankster may be on the other end and be bottom tier in 80% of his games.

Assume two players at the same skill level, who will have a higher WR? The one who is top tier 80% of the time, or the one who is bottom 80% of the time? Now add skill difference, Crusader is top tier and I'm (at just over 10k battles, a nub) bottom. Who wins almost every time? Does this contribute to Crusader's WR, while being detrimental to mine? 

Whatever, we just quit whining, suck it up and either play or don't. It's just a silly kids game. The developers aren't interested in making a fair, level playing field for all. That's not the goal here. Shouldn't mean we can't complain about it, right? And maybe extend a little sympathy to our brothers in arms, hopefully doing their darned best to shoot red pixel tanks, that are going through a bad MM/RNG patch.

_Crusader6_ #1514 Posted 27 November 2020 - 08:25 PM

Vote Slime Mold

• Players
  • 70713 battles
  • [BDGER]

View PostODDEO_GUY, on 27 November 2020 - 03:14 PM, said:

Players need to stop playing to compensate for WG's inability or unwillingness to repair the matchmaker. SMH, but he's right. I did it earlier today at 5 straight bottom over three tiers.

The fact that a company that tracks so many things in game, right down to how much time a player spends looking at a screen, apparently doesn't keep statistics regarding how many games each player is top/even/bottom seems a bit odd, but whatever. 

Now that the honeymoon period for a new tank is a thing of the past, though, my previous rationalizations for relentless bottom tiering are no longer plausible.

Which leads me to believe it's either incompetence or malicious intent. Jury still out for me.

No player should ever be subjected to 15 straight games bottom tier. Downright sadistic, IMO. Yet it does happen.

And then we have a bunch of other players tell him he just sucks. Maybe he does, but one could also conclude his stats are bad BECAUSE he is "always" bottom tier.

Unless WG releases the stats, which we're told don't exist, no one can accurately judge. 

Fact of the matter is Crusader, for instance, MAY get 80% of his games top tier, while our unfortunate friend Tankster may be on the other end and be bottom tier in 80% of his games.

Assume two players at the same skill level, who will have a higher WR? The one who is top tier 80% of the time, or the one who is bottom 80% of the time? Now add skill difference, Crusader is top tier and I'm (at just over 10k battles, a nub) bottom. Who wins almost every time? Does this contribute to Crusader's WR, while being detrimental to mine? 

Whatever, we just quit whining, suck it up and either play or don't. It's just a silly kids game. The developers aren't interested in making a fair, level playing field for all. That's not the goal here. Shouldn't mean we can't complain about it, right? And maybe extend a little sympathy to our brothers in arms, hopefully doing their darned best to shoot red pixel tanks, that are going through a bad MM/RNG patch.

The only way to guarantee being high tier is to play tier X. 

I noted on the forum that over 80% of my tier 7 Leo games (476) on that ace chase where low tier.  
 Believe me at that point one really starts to wonder if the bogeyman is real.   However the bonus of being low tier is that there is a lot more damage to be able to be had, as opposed to when one is high tier. 

I waited this morning for almost 5 min in queue solo in my T-22 Med, while I saw the queue repeatedly fill, launch games, and leave me out.    
  I think it’s clear at that point there is some weighting of vehicles at the very least, as there isn’t any really good explanations for a solo wait in tier X.  

However if anything it’s rigging against 60%+ players, I’m down 0.03% since 7.4 arrived and yet I am doing more damage and kills than before.    This is the first month in over 21 months I am under 60% in tier X.  Furthermore I lose more often when in a platoon with another 60%+ player.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users