Official Matchmaking Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
2135 replies to this topic

VTrucker2000 #561 Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:00 PM

Private

• Players
  • 41 battles

7 months later, and low level (T-1 through 4) seal-clubbing is still rampant. Wonder why so many accounts go inactive after a very short period of time? I’m not saying that I would be better, just that there is no chance for beginner players to get a feel for the game play when there are 2-4 seal clobbers in the game. Suddenly, your entire team is wiped out. Does this sound like a fun or fair game plan? New players are just that, new players. Even 1 experienced player turns the tide quickly.

Here’s an idea - once a certain experience level is achieved, block access to T-4 and lower. 

NoobieDude #562 Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3191 battles

i agree. but there's to much in the works for WG to do this. prem tanks at tier 2 and up, re-balancing lower tiers, and also the same for lower tier players that cant advance and spend there moms money on tier 8 prems to drive.

also 2013 account 35 battles. troll much?

Edited by NoobieDude, 27 March 2018 - 08:08 PM.

HumanCoookie #563 Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:20 AM

Milk Before Cereal

• Players
  • 21858 battles
  • [_STR8]
bring back old platoon system and plus and minus 2 mm for the lolz
hello

Thrillthis1 #564 Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:50 PM

Private

• Players
  • 19122 battles
  • [101AR]

I feel like I have to lose 8-9 games before I have ONE TEAM capable of winning one game. 

It's strange. I'm not sure if it's mismatched tanks or somehow mismatched skill sets. I came here to find some answers and I'm finding more questions. 

Clearly I had to work on my play and I have. However. I was able to lift my stats above 45% ratio, then the teams given allows you absolutely NO chance. It's not like these tanks on your team are crapy; its absolutely NO team work, no tactics, and the refusal to listen or follow the column. It would be hard to fix this I understand, but maybe co-op missions can guide the moron nub into being a better tanker? 

You all have a tough job to make the game right; I imagine it's NO small task. Having said that. Would if y'all introduced artillery (either from planes or battleship with allies or 88-artillery or planes axis), and allow the head of both the columns ONE directional attack via the above (artillery/air-strike). So if a column has a lone-ranger or a Rambo and he/she is being overwhelmed; he/she would at least be of use as a sacrifice. 

Or a co-op mission that allows players to join and you fight an OVERWHELMING dug in enemy with a co-op column. This might DRILL INTO THIER HEADS that they hold a line, and tanks aren't useful alone. 

Or add 50 more maps so NO ONE has a clue as to where to go and most will naturally stay close to the column. The last one might be the easiest in my opinion.

Good luck! 

P.s. I've dropped from 45% to 41/42% and it was because more than usual game freezing and horrible teams at the ratio of 8-9 with 1or 2 games freeze in that number. Love the game, but needs improvements ASAP please.

Dan_Deerso #565 Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:25 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 33553 battles
  • [III]

View PostThrillthis1, on 01 April 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

I feel like I have to lose 8-9 games before I have ONE TEAM capable of winning one game. 

It's strange. I'm not sure if it's mismatched tanks or somehow mismatched skill sets. I came here to find some answers and I'm finding more questions. 

Clearly I had to work on my play and I have. However. I was able to lift my stats above 45% ratio, then the teams given allows you absolutely NO chance. It's not like these tanks on your team are crapy; its absolutely NO team work, no tactics, and the refusal to listen or follow the column. It would be hard to fix this I understand, but maybe co-op missions can guide the moron nub into being a better tanker? 

You all have a tough job to make the game right; I imagine it's NO small task. Having said that. Would if y'all introduced artillery (either from planes or battleship with allies or 88-artillery or planes axis), and allow the head of both the columns ONE directional attack via the above (artillery/air-strike). So if a column has a lone-ranger or a Rambo and he/she is being overwhelmed; he/she would at least be of use as a sacrifice. 

Or a co-op mission that allows players to join and you fight an OVERWHELMING dug in enemy with a co-op column. This might DRILL INTO THIER HEADS that they hold a line, and tanks aren't useful alone. 

Or add 50 more maps so NO ONE has a clue as to where to go and most will naturally stay close to the column. The last one might be the easiest in my opinion.

Good luck! 

P.s. I've dropped from 45% to 41/42% and it was because more than usual game freezing and horrible teams at the ratio of 8-9 with 1or 2 games freeze in that number. Love the game, but needs improvements ASAP please.

Stop being team reliant, do some damage and contribute for once, and stop playing above tier 5 for a good long while bud.

I promise your stats will improve.

Oh, and don't bother saying that you always do damage and contribute, that would be an obvious lie and I have math to prove it.

Dmopans #566 Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:44 PM

New Potato

• Players
  • 10352 battles
  • [PHOBO]

What you can do to take advantage of bad players:

Also, no one plays the ice claw for some reason:

Boomer_Blake #567 Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 38301 battles
  • [G4]

this is getting ridiculous. MM needs to take WR into account. 90% of the matches I'm in are 7-1 or 7-2 with a few 7-0's sprinkled in because one team has 2-4 players with WR's higher than ANYONE on the other team. Just now there were 6 50% WR players on team green and 1 on team Red.

I honestly question if this game is fun anymore, tired of being in noncompetitive matches, you seldomly see a close match anymore and there;s an obvious fix for this issue too!

SanguinaryDan #568 Posted 07 April 2018 - 02:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17259 battles
  • [III-P]
The Matchmaker isn’t rigged. It’s just pure evil. I go out in Rudy and get sent to Himmelsdorf to face 3 Heavies and 4 TDs.  The Heavies are the other team’s Tier VIIs and the TDs are all Tier VIII. My team is a full mix of all 4 classes and the Matchmaker puts us up against that? E. V. I. L.  :angry:
The point of the game is to win.  The purpose of the game is to have fun.  They are not mutually exclusive.

PanzertroopenVT #569 Posted 07 April 2018 - 02:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]
Can I just play jag panzer for the eternity of ,y wotb career? Really enjoy that profile and alpha! I hate going above tier six.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

Kaos_Dynamo #570 Posted 07 April 2018 - 05:05 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 30688 battles
  • [7CAV]

Fix the f****** weekend MM!!,

im really tired of starting play, losing 4-6 in a row. Oh, wait it’s the weekend...

Fix this s****!

i know it goes against the rigging mechanism, but make it less obvious on the weekends. When all the kids get on during the weekend, it super saturates the low end and anyone who is 54 percent or higher all of sudden has to carry the whole team again and again and again. The weekends are unplayable!

__B0NES__ #571 Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5440 battles
We won this battle. Carry harder

Kaos_Dynamo #572 Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:12 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 30688 battles
  • [7CAV]

View Post__B0NES__, on 07 April 2018 - 09:12 PM, said:

We won this battle. Carry harder

Says nothing without win percentages on the players. Also, wth are you doing in this topic?

The ol’ carry harder line. The same as pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Anyone who says that just wants to see you bend over.

Go troll elsewhere.

Edited by Kaos_Dynamo, 08 April 2018 - 06:12 AM.

PanzertroopenVT #573 Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]

I've played with bones, he is a selfish player, big surprise to meh! I'm tellin ya mr bubby! [edited]seriously though, games like the one I'm posting are why I come back, seeing my team each get a kill and contribute! Yessir!

Posted Image

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

__B0NES__ #574 Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5440 battles

View PostKaos_Dynamo, on 08 April 2018 - 06:12 AM, said:

Says nothing without win percentages on the players. Also, wth are you doing in this topic?

The ol’ carry harder line. The same as pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Anyone who says that just wants to see you bend over.

Go troll elsewhere.

This is a Matchmaking thread is it not? I put that picture to show that even with 6 heavies on red vs 2 heavies 1 med 3 lights and a td you can still win against the odds. MM can be annoying but in the end it's what YOU do to affect the outcome.

Edited by __B0NES__, 08 April 2018 - 03:10 PM.

__B0NES__ #575 Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5440 battles

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 08 April 2018 - 01:32 PM, said:

I've played with bones, he is a selfish player, big surprise to meh! I'm tellin ya mr bubby! [edited]seriously though, games like the one I'm posting are why I come back, seeing my team each get a kill and contribute! Yessir!

Posted Image

Which tier were and what tank was I using? Don't remember seeing you.

thejoker671 #576 Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:18 PM

Private

• Players
  • 34845 battles
  • [TEXAS]
We don’t all have the same matchmaker, I heard it directly from an inside source.

SpartacusDiablo #577 Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:57 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 36057 battles
  • [III]
New personal record.  Tier X battle.  5 TD's on red and 4 TD's on green.  9 TD's in a match.... When a type that was meant to be a support class makes up 64% of tanks in a match there is a problem.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

RemysCamp #578 Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8641 battles

YEA THIS THREAD IM SURE OPENS UP A TON OF DIFFERENT RESPONSES, I DONT EVEN HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN TO READ... I CAN ONLY IMAGINE!

ANY WAY, THIS IS JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH ON THE [edited]"EQUAL/FAIR MATCHMAKING".

1. DAY IN AND DAY OUT I AM CONSTANTLY PART TEAMS WITH A BUNCH OF GROWN UP REJECTS AND FRANKLY IM OVER IT.. IT IS BECOMING A GOD DAMN CHORE TO EVEN OPEN UP THIS GAME AND PLAY ANYMORE BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW WHATS COMING..

YESTERDAY I FINALLY FINISHED MY TWO WEEKS OF RECORDING EACH AND EVERY BATTLE. I WAS AFTER VERY SPECIFIC INFORMATION. I USED THE FOLLOWING INFO FOR EVER SINGLE BATTLE; DAMAGE TAKEN/GIVEN, KILLS, ASSISTS IF THERE WAS ANY, WHAT MAP/# OF BATTLES ON SAID MAP, HOW MANY TANKS WERE LEFT FOR EACH TEAM, AND A FEW OTHER STATS THAT HAVE NO RELEVANCE HERE THEY ARE JUST FOR MY OWN REFERENCE. SO HERE IS A VERY BRIEF LOOK AT THE TWO WEEK TIME PERIOD...

TOTAL BATTLES- 350 IN 2 WEEKS

TOTAL DAILY BATTLES- 25

TOTAL VICTORIES- 168

TOTAL LOSSES- 182

AVE. DAMAGE PER BATTLE- 1068

WITH THE ABOVE DATA AND MY JUST ABOUT AT 7000 TOTAL BATTLES THERE IS ROOM TO SAFELY DO THIS A TOTAL OF 20 TIMES. 20X350= 7000. SO TELL ME ITS RANDOM IS A LOAD OF BULL [edited]!! SO IN 20 SETS OF 350 BATTLES PLAYED IVE BEEN PLACED ON LOOSING TEAMS 52%+ OF THE TIME.. 

MY FEELINGS TOWARDS THE MATCHMAKING IS A COMPLETE JOKE AND ITS MADE THE GAME COMPLETELY UNENJOYABLE. WHILE TO ME I DONT GIVE A [edited]ABOUT THE FKNG WIN RATE % BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE ONLY FACTOR OF IMPORTANCE IN THE GAME BUT WAY TOO MANY PLAYERS AFTER MATCHES WANT TO VERBALLY ATTACK SOMEBODY BECAUSE OF THE % THEY CARRY. THERE REALLY SHOULD BE A LEVELING SYSTEM SO MATCHES CAN BE CARRIED OUT WITH ALL PARTICIPANTS OF EACH BATTLE BEING GROUPED BASED OFF THEIR RESPECTIVE LEVEL # AND WITHIN SAY 10-20 LEVEL #'S JUST AN EXAMPLE.. MY WIN RATE % IS VERY HEAVILY IMPACTED BY THE INDIVIDUALS I AM PAIRED WITH WHICH ARE GOD DAMN MORONS MORE THAN 52% OF THE TIME.

THE MATCHMAKING WITH ALL PLAYERS FEELS SO RANDOM, YEAH RANDOM PEOPLE THAT HOLD A 55+% WIN RATE ARE RANDOM. THOSE PEOPLE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A WIN RATE AS SUCH WILL CONSTANTLY GET PAIRED TOGETHER AND THIS IS WHY THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY FKD MATCHES ENDING IN 7-0 7-1 MAYBE 7-2 IF A SORRY [edited] TEAM IS SO LUCKY..

SO MY FINAL FEELINGS ON THE "FAIR MATCHMAKING" IS:

-ITS A LOAD OF [edited]!

-I FEEL THAT IF YOUR NOT ONE OF THE "LUCKY" PLAYERS THE MATCHMAKER HAS SELECTED TO BE PART OF WINNING TEAMS ABOVE LETS SAY EVEN 60% OF THE TIME THEN ITS OH WELL TOO BAD FOR YOU, BE PREPARED TO BE PART OF A TEAM FULL OF [edited]MORONS MORE THAN 50% OF TIME.

-WITH MY 7000 TOTAL BATTLES WITH 48% WIN RATE SO MORE THAN 52% OF THE TIME IM BEING PLACED ON A LOOSING TEAM! 20X350MATCHES THIS HAS HAPPENED..

IM TIRED OF BEING ON LOOSING TEAMS FINISHING 1ST OR 2ND AND STILL HAVING TO DEAL WITH [edited]THAT LIKE TO TELL YOU TO GO BACK TO CANDY CRUSH AND MAKE A COMMENT ON A 48% WIN RATE... WHAT THE F**K!?...

STOP WITH ALL THESE OTHER RANDOM UPDATES AND ADDRESS A SITUATION THAT COULD POTENTIALLY STOP WG FROM LOOSING SO MANY PLAYERS!!! LISTEN TO US!!!

RemysCamp #579 Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8641 battles

View PostVTrucker2000, on 27 March 2018 - 08:00 PM, said:

7 months later, and low level (T-1 through 4) seal-clubbing is still rampant. Wonder why so many accounts go inactive after a very short period of time? I’m not saying that I would be better, just that there is no chance for beginner players to get a feel for the game play when there are 2-4 seal clobbers in the game. Suddenly, your entire team is wiped out. Does this sound like a fun or fair game plan? New players are just that, new players. Even 1 experienced player turns the tide quickly.

Here’s an idea - once a certain experience level is achieved, block access to T-4 and lower. 

YEA THIS THREAD IM SURE OPENS UP A TON OF DIFFERENT RESPONSES, I DONT EVEN HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN TO READ... I CAN ONLY IMAGINE!

ANY WAY, THIS IS JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH ON THE [edited]"EQUAL/FAIR MATCHMAKING".

1. DAY IN AND DAY OUT I AM CONSTANTLY PART TEAMS WITH A BUNCH OF GROWN UP REJECTS AND FRANKLY IM OVER IT.. IT IS BECOMING A GOD DAMN CHORE TO EVEN OPEN UP THIS GAME AND PLAY ANYMORE BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW WHATS COMING..

YESTERDAY I FINALLY FINISHED MY TWO WEEKS OF RECORDING EACH AND EVERY BATTLE. I WAS AFTER VERY SPECIFIC INFORMATION. I USED THE FOLLOWING INFO FOR EVER SINGLE BATTLE; DAMAGE TAKEN/GIVEN, KILLS, ASSISTS IF THERE WAS ANY, WHAT MAP/# OF BATTLES ON SAID MAP, HOW MANY TANKS WERE LEFT FOR EACH TEAM, AND A FEW OTHER STATS THAT HAVE NO RELEVANCE HERE THEY ARE JUST FOR MY OWN REFERENCE. SO HERE IS A VERY BRIEF LOOK AT THE TWO WEEK TIME PERIOD...

TOTAL BATTLES- 350 IN 2 WEEKS

TOTAL DAILY BATTLES- 25

TOTAL VICTORIES- 168

TOTAL LOSSES- 182

AVE. DAMAGE PER BATTLE- 1068

WITH THE ABOVE DATA AND MY JUST ABOUT AT 7000 TOTAL BATTLES THERE IS ROOM TO SAFELY DO THIS A TOTAL OF 20 TIMES. 20X350= 7000. SO TELL ME ITS RANDOM IS A LOAD OF BULL [edited]!! SO IN 20 SETS OF 350 BATTLES PLAYED IVE BEEN PLACED ON LOOSING TEAMS 52%+ OF THE TIME.. 

MY FEELINGS TOWARDS THE MATCHMAKING IS A COMPLETE JOKE AND ITS MADE THE GAME COMPLETELY UNENJOYABLE. WHILE TO ME I DONT GIVE A [edited]ABOUT THE FKNG WIN RATE % BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE ONLY FACTOR OF IMPORTANCE IN THE GAME BUT WAY TOO MANY PLAYERS AFTER MATCHES WANT TO VERBALLY ATTACK SOMEBODY BECAUSE OF THE % THEY CARRY. THERE REALLY SHOULD BE A LEVELING SYSTEM SO MATCHES CAN BE CARRIED OUT WITH ALL PARTICIPANTS OF EACH BATTLE BEING GROUPED BASED OFF THEIR RESPECTIVE LEVEL # AND WITHIN SAY 10-20 LEVEL #'S JUST AN EXAMPLE.. MY WIN RATE % IS VERY HEAVILY IMPACTED BY THE INDIVIDUALS I AM PAIRED WITH WHICH ARE GOD DAMN MORONS MORE THAN 52% OF THE TIME.

THE MATCHMAKING WITH ALL PLAYERS FEELS SO RANDOM, YEAH RANDOM PEOPLE THAT HOLD A 55+% WIN RATE ARE RANDOM. THOSE PEOPLE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A WIN RATE AS SUCH WILL CONSTANTLY GET PAIRED TOGETHER AND THIS IS WHY THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY FKD MATCHES ENDING IN 7-0 7-1 MAYBE 7-2 IF A SORRY [edited] TEAM IS SO LUCKY..

SO MY FINAL FEELINGS ON THE "FAIR MATCHMAKING" IS:

-ITS A LOAD OF [edited]!

-I FEEL THAT IF YOUR NOT ONE OF THE "LUCKY" PLAYERS THE MATCHMAKER HAS SELECTED TO BE PART OF WINNING TEAMS ABOVE LETS SAY EVEN 60% OF THE TIME THEN ITS OH WELL TOO BAD FOR YOU, BE PREPARED TO BE PART OF A TEAM FULL OF [edited]MORONS MORE THAN 50% OF TIME.

-WITH MY 7000 TOTAL BATTLES WITH 48% WIN RATE SO MORE THAN 52% OF THE TIME IM BEING PLACED ON A LOOSING TEAM! 20X350MATCHES THIS HAS HAPPENED..

IM TIRED OF BEING ON LOOSING TEAMS FINISHING 1ST OR 2ND AND STILL HAVING TO DEAL WITH [edited]THAT LIKE TO TELL YOU TO GO BACK TO CANDY CRUSH AND MAKE A COMMENT ON A 48% WIN RATE... WHAT THE F**K!?...

STOP WITH ALL THESE OTHER RANDOM UPDATES AND ADDRESS A SITUATION THAT COULD POTENTIALLY STOP WG FROM LOOSING SO MANY PLAYERS!!! LISTEN TO US!!!

RedClay_7 #580 Posted 14 April 2018 - 06:38 PM

Private

• Players
  • 21282 battles
  • [BHOTT]
I’ve been playing Blitz for over three years and have seen a lot of changes as we all have, many of them not good.  The game really took a clear turn south with update 3.8 in May 2017.  I don’t know what exactly transpired at the algorithm level but something did. Observable, documentable phenomenon that occurs over and over yet WG is deaf and blind to it and if it is brought up in discussions here or on FB some idiot always pipes up and says well it’s just you. It’s your skill or you just need to carry harder. I’ve played several games today and regardless of Tier played I was on teams that were slaughtered, game over in two minutes. No rhyme or reason. My teams actually had players with good win rates but we were steam rolled like noobs out of Tier 1. I was in one game this morning in my Jagpanzer E100 where we had five, yes five td’s on our team but the other team was composed of good medium tanks.  We were deal clubbed. I’ve watched the past three days as shells I’ve fired from my jag E100 have bounced repeatedly off of Tier IX Leopard PTA’s. I have over 800 pen and they have paper armor. Go figure. Eventually someone else will release a game to directly compete with Blitz and it will be lights out.

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users