• Please log in to reply
1417 replies to this topic

TigerBludt515 #841 Posted 22 March 2019 - 08:22 PM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 70378 battles
  • [D_1]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 21 March 2019 - 10:15 AM, said:

I'm not disgusted.   Did I miss the vote where you were appointed speaker for the playerbase?

I don't have a problem with MM.  My Win-rate and average tier keep climbing.  There isn't a MM problem.  There is a playerbase problem.  The game is complicated and the average player simply doesn't understand the butterfly effect that their actions in game create. 

The game isn't rigged, most players just don't understand it.

I’ve said it before and saying it again... Too many are all saying the same thing... “Speaker of the Player Base” you asked... laughable. What’s your title Moderator- Moderator pet- Public Relations / Propaganda Department..? Everytime... someone with a serious valid point sends something on this Forums page, it’s you “Butterfly” with some rebuttal disputing a truth... yeah ... there’s your title here on “Butterfly” and from your pic you have the ears to match the wing tips. Don’t respond.! 

SpartacusDiablo #842 Posted 22 March 2019 - 08:46 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 31426 battles
  • [III-R]
After 55 thousand games you'd think you'd be getting better... but you aren't.  You are getting worse.  Now you are going to tell me the game is rigged and that the playerbase agrees with you?  Here is a truth for you.  You are not a good player.  You make excuses and blame the game because you fail to learn and improve.  Like I said before.  The game is too complicated for some players to understand and you are proving that point.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

Dan_Deerso #843 Posted 23 March 2019 - 02:30 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 28452 battles
  • [III]

View PostTigerBludt515, on 22 March 2019 - 04:22 PM, said:

I’ve said it before and saying it again... Too many are all saying the same thing... “Speaker of the Player Base” you asked... laughable. What’s your title Moderator- Moderator pet- Public Relations / Propaganda Department..? Everytime... someone with a serious valid point sends something on this Forums page, it’s you “Butterfly” with some rebuttal disputing a truth... yeah ... there’s your title here on “Butterfly” and from your pic you have the ears to match the wing tips. Don’t respond.! 

I'm sure seatbelts and airplane seats were built to kill you too, since so many people make such valid points to that effect, right?

MarBearCat #844 Posted 23 March 2019 - 05:19 AM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22495 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostTigerBludt515, on 22 March 2019 - 03:22 PM, said:

Here, grab a snack and calm down......

Spoiler

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

jlhtampa #845 Posted 23 March 2019 - 08:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 42034 battles
I have come to despise the grotesque spectacle that the "Matchmaker" has become.  The group that created this pile of trash, monstrosity of an algorithm should all wear paper bags over their heads with a sign on their back that says, "KICK ME".  Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy playing WOT Blitz.  Just my opinion of how the "Matchmaker" has changed since I first started playing.

EG7775 #846 Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:23 AM

Private

• Players
  • 10908 battles
  • [EG7]

INN.jpg

https://www.ictv1.tv/

TO_Dominator #847 Posted 25 March 2019 - 01:22 PM

Divine Punishment

• Players
  • 12995 battles
  • [YUKON]
Is this where they're holding the flat earth conference this year?

"Blitz" can't exist within a world of TDs.

Gregarioun #848 Posted 27 March 2019 - 07:42 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12661 battles
  • [T800]

IMO matchmaking is the worst part of this game.  And the higher tier you go, the harder it is to carry a bad team...

IMO it would be best to require ratings battles periodically in order to play regular battles-with this and your win ratio it should be possible to balance teams better.

Or better than all of this, why not make your XP and Creds depend solely on your individual performance?  It seems there would be a lot less rage from skilled players if their efforts were counted no matter what the matchmaking dice come up as.

Just some thoughts.

Wot Blitz is kinda like Heroin...except theres rehab for Heroin.

oldman1500 #849 Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7769 battles
  • [WAR_G]

View PostGregarioun, on 27 March 2019 - 07:42 AM, said:

IMO matchmaking is the worst part of this game.  And the higher tier you go, the harder it is to carry a bad team...

IMO it would be best to require ratings battles periodically in order to play regular battles-with this and your win ratio it should be possible to balance teams better.

Or better than all of this, why not make your XP and Creds depend solely on your individual performance?  It seems there would be a lot less rage from skilled players if their efforts were counted no matter what the matchmaking dice come up as.

Just some thoughts.

I agree!  I played 13 games this morning.  Lost 11.  Won 2. Low tier 10 out of 13.  I was high scorer on most ( not all) battles had 1 battle in Matty where team was gone and killed 4 and, was about to get last but he had slightly more HP than me and killed me.  Point is the team was no help.  I accept all responsibility for my game play but, when consistently high scorer and last to die, it would be nice to have a little help from teammates.  My WR, 30 days is above 56 and lifetime is 52 and for me that is good.  It is just getting old to have no help.

__Frostbite #850 Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:22 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29672 battles

View Postoldman1500, on 27 March 2019 - 07:51 AM, said:

I agree!  I played 13 games this morning.  Lost 11.  Won 2. Low tier 10 out of 13.  I was high scorer on most ( not all) battles had 1 battle in Matty where team was gone and killed 4 and, was about to get last but he had slightly more HP than me and killed me.  Point is the team was no help.  I accept all responsibility for my game play but, when consistently high scorer and last to die, it would be nice to have a little help from teammates.  My WR, 30 days is above 56 and lifetime is 52 and for me that is good.  It is just getting old to have no help.

13 games is a terrible example of how MM works. Absolutely terrible. 

Also, you could AFK and on average, win about 35-40% of your games. So, press X to doubt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP__4 #851 Posted 28 March 2019 - 07:36 AM

Private

• Players
  • 39690 battles
  • [-OMG-]
This "balance " [edited]that has been bone to game may have something to do with mm feeling like its jacked. Players buy tier X tanks, not playing the line, and jumping in tier X matches. WG "balancing " allows players not ready to hit tier X to jump up. Not a good thing. Tier X is same game play and players as tier 5.

Si1verBlood #852 Posted 31 March 2019 - 03:07 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 16839 battles
  • [MORTM]

Yes the MM is rigged: said with a sarcastic tone

It is rigged by weekends/holidays where kids/people that do not play the game regurarly come on to ruin your day

It is rigged by the time of the day you are playing for the same reason but with a lesser effect

It is rigged by your knowledge of the game

It is also rigged by the fact that people who are claiming the game is rigged are using  ''mm is rigged'' as an excuse for their underperformance.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Si1verBlood

View Post__Crusader6__, on 22 February 2020 - 03:58 PM, said:

Accept that bad players are a feature of the game.   

Gregarioun #853 Posted 31 March 2019 - 10:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12661 battles
  • [T800]

View PostSi1verBlood, on 31 March 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

Yes the MM is rigged: said with a sarcastic tone

It is rigged by weekends/holidays where kids/people that do not play the game regurarly come on to ruin your day

It is rigged by the time of the day you are playing for the same reason but with a lesser effect

It is rigged by your knowledge of the game

It is also rigged by the fact that people who are claiming the game is rigged are using  ''mm is rigged'' as an excuse for their underperformance.

Nobody is saying "it's rigged".  That would suggest us saying it was specifically targeted against certain players.  We are saying it is *BROKEN.  We are saying that too many matches are simply washed in one direction or the other based on either(1)tank lineup or (2)player skill.  Being on the winningest team happens too, and personally I find those matches boring.  

_Cletus #854 Posted 01 April 2019 - 02:14 AM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 29360 battles
  • [III-P]

If they start using winrate to matchmake it'll make the bad players reinforce all their bad tactics and strategies.  It'll make the high winrate battles boring.  No thank you.

If they matchmake by tanks, you'll end up with all the same tanks facing each other.  It'd be pointless anyway, I might be horrible in a certain tank but a worse player with a different playstyle might be fantastic in it.

So that discussion is done.  What else do y'all want to talk about?

_Crusader6_ #855 Posted 01 April 2019 - 03:41 PM

The Society’s NA President

• Players
  • 66947 battles
  • [DEF]

View PostGregarioun, on 31 March 2019 - 05:28 PM, said:

Nobody is saying "it's rigged".  That would suggest us saying it was specifically targeted against certain players.  We are saying it is *BROKEN.  We are saying that too many matches are simply washed in one direction or the other based on either(1)tank lineup or (2)player skill.  Being on the winningest team happens too, and personally I find those matches boring.  

You don't understand random do you?

You have two tier 8 tanks that you are getting crushed in -- it's a player issue, not the game issue.

Tank Hoarder: 404 tanks in Garage:  420/420 Played Tanks Aced

NON LINE OF SIGHT MISSILES ARE AN AWFUL MECHANIC 

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

ShootinSabot #856 Posted 01 April 2019 - 09:03 PM

Excelling at Mediocrity

• Players
  • 23003 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostGregarioun, on 31 March 2019 - 03:28 PM, said:

View Post__Crusader6__, on 01 April 2019 - 08:41 AM, said:

You have two tier 8 tanks that you are getting crushed in -- it's a player issue, not the game issue.

Cru is being a little blunt (he has seen this on the forums once or twice) but you have hit a skill ceiling at tier 8. Congrats, by the way, for taking that long to really hit it. I hit it at tier 5 but did not know it until I got roasted  at tier 8 twice on my way up the tech trees . At 3800 battles you seem to have figured some things very quickly but now you hit tier 8. Each tier has its own skill level jump and tier 8 is where you now starting running into the unicums that normally only play tier 10 but need to grind credits. They also run 9 a fair bit because there are some good tanks at 9. The mistakes are punished much more harshly and patience is generally rewarded. Pull back to tier 6/7 for a bit, watch some videos, toon with some better players using voice comms and soon you will also be rocking tier 8.

Part time potato 

Striving to be an Ambassador to help grow the game. 

___ez_e___ #857 Posted 01 April 2019 - 10:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 63886 battles
  • [GORT]

I hate to admit this but mm hasn’t been the issue for me lately.

It’s been Father Time messing with me.  So I have had game where my brains says one thing and my fingers aren’t just listening.   So when that happens I do a little muscle memory training.  

Now the newest twist is where my brain and fingers are out of sync and I’ll freaking doink every shot and miss.   So I get a big fat zero damage.   These are the most frustrating, because I’m literally a step behind and everything is out of sync just enough to miss every shot.  

Anyone got any exercises you could recommend.   

ShootinSabot #858 Posted 01 April 2019 - 10:37 PM

Excelling at Mediocrity

• Players
  • 23003 battles
  • [III-R]

View Post___ez_e___, on 01 April 2019 - 03:32 PM, said:

I hate to admit this but mm hasn’t been the issue for me lately.

It’s been Father Time messing with me.  So I have had game where my brains says one thing and my fingers aren’t just listening.   So when that happens I do a little muscle memory training.  

Now the newest twist is where my brain and fingers are out of sync and I’ll freaking doink every shot and miss.   So I get a big fat zero damage.   These are the most frustrating, because I’m literally a step behind and everything is out of sync just enough to miss every shot.  

Anyone got any exercises you could recommend.   

It may sound ridiculous but get your glasses checked, your vision might not be what you think or , heaven forbid, you might need some readers to play.

Part time potato 

Striving to be an Ambassador to help grow the game. 

___ez_e___ #859 Posted 01 April 2019 - 10:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 63886 battles
  • [GORT]

View PostShootinSabot, on 01 April 2019 - 05:37 PM, said:

It may sound ridiculous but get your glasses checked, your vision might not be what you think or , heaven forbid, you might need some readers to play.

Already been had readers, but this is more brain to body coordination/communication.   

That’s not as efficient all the time like when I was in my youth.  

Gregarioun #860 Posted 02 April 2019 - 01:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12661 battles
  • [T800]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 01 April 2019 - 03:41 PM, said:

Thats why I consistently do the most damage on my team...and am consistently the last survivor in the VK100.01 being surrounded by reds.  It just gets harder to carry noobs at this level.

Could probably do it in a Helsing...

Edited by Gregarioun, 02 April 2019 - 02:00 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users