Official Matchmaking Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
1090 replies to this topic

Bellatormonk #941 Posted 23 June 2019 - 02:33 AM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 28062 battles
  • [MASHU]

The sheer amount of low WR players on during the event combined with the ever broken RNG has cured me of the desire to play for the weekend.  Off to spend $25-50 on some other entertaining less broken game for the weekend.  Well played WG..well played.

Flat out Tardville every match along with the most broken RNG weighted towards the low WR players this event.  WG your game is such a broken POS it just leaves one speechless.  Flat out cannot manage a 50% WR this weekend if actively playing.  I could AFK and get the same or better WR.

Edited by Bellatormonk, 23 June 2019 - 06:57 PM.

Bellatormonk #942 Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:57 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 28062 battles
  • [MASHU]

Here is your daily does of blatant RNG disparity (I will not longer use the term "rigged").  I will spoil the end just so you can know it was a semi-interesting battle...it was a Draw...everyone died.  However the point is the non-stop RNG Disparity.

Non-pens, low damage rolls etc.  Watch how many times Red is saved by RNG...this is just one battle out of a many today that played like this, except for the Draw.  Without RNG so many people in the game would be -10/20% WR from what they are now as nothing but RNG is what makes them "good" or even "average".

https://ufile.io/h7z7w2sv

EricOtown #943 Posted 05 July 2019 - 10:03 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7473 battles
  • [ROCKN]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 18 October 2017 - 12:35 PM, said:

View PostMudkipAtWar, on 18 October 2017 - 07:24 AM, said:

Many steamroll, it's either 7-0 or 0-7

Pls fix

That is +/-1 for you.   For better or for worse, the +/-1 MM has made it so any tank can generally front pen any other tank. 

No longer do people learn how to play tanks effectively.  

Also the team with the least number of heavies going to town will usually win (exception the lost temple map).  

Without a new and better tutorial - and WG to incentivize it, most players will continue plodding forward in the direction their tank faces regardless of the screams from others.  

This last point is a pet peeve of mine. I really hate the way that spawns work on some maps. For example sometimes, 6 of tanks on my team will spawn hundreds of yards to the left from me and way up hill and only my tank will spawn far to the right and way down hill. If I'm in a slow heavy tank and the best strategy for the heavies is to go far left uphill, I'm screwed. I can never get up hill to catch with the rest of heavies on my team and if they wait for me, the enemy is able to get into position first. 

Or let's say the best strategy is for your mediums to go right and your heavies to go left but the random spawn places all your heavies way down hill far to the right and your mediums are spawned way uphill to the left. By the time you get your tanks where they need to be, your already behind the 8 ball and disadvantaged to the enemy team or if you let the random spawn locations determine the direction your team's tanks go, then you end up implementing a less than optimal strategy. 

It would be a lot more fair and preferable if all tanks for each team spawned grouped close together in 1 location facing straight ahead towards the center of the map and then from there each team could decide where to send their tanks, rather than have the random spawn location and direction determine your strategy.

I know some people who just want to start the game and dont care about strategy will hate this next idea. You know who I'm talking about. They're the ones when you type into chat, "what's the plan?", they're reply is "Attack" or "Don't lose".  I would really like to have 30 seconds after the map appears where the tanks can't move, but you are able to chat with your team so that you can determine a quick strategy and make sure every knows what they're supposed to do. It's impossible to drive a tank and type a chat message to your team at the same time. Once the map appears, it's typically only a few seconds where it says "waiting for tanks" and then a quick 10 second countdown. This doesn't give you enough time to identify the map, check the enemy team roster of tanks, check your team roster of tanks, and then determine and communicate a quick strategy with your team via type chat and make sure everything understands.

Usually the best you can do is type Heavies this way, mediums that way or all this way or all that way, but no time to get confirmation to ensure everyone is on the same page. And if there is any disagreement, there is definitely no time to work out a compromise or debate the merits of each suggested plan. You end up with everyone just doing their own thing or follow the leader. 

And then you have the random spawn locations that more often then not make it really hard to implement the optimal strategy due to your tanks being spread too far apart and having to deal with hills to get where you want them going. 

So my 2 suggestions are:

1. Spawn all tanks for each team grouped together in the same location not all spread out up and down hills, far left and right facing opposite directions. 

2. Make the countdown clock 30 seconds to allow a little more time to check team rosters and tanks types and then determine and communicate a quick strategy. 

Bellatormonk #944 Posted 06 July 2019 - 06:44 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 28062 battles
  • [MASHU]

I get the 20-100k battle 40%ers out there being matched up all the time with decent 50%+ people.  I just can't comprehend the current flood of T8-10 players with 1.5k battles or less in non-premium tanks that are 30-40% and constantly go the wrong way.  In addition to some of these 40%ers scoring 3-5k dmg in battle purely because RNG has made their tanks grow force shields and simply sit in place doling out damage despite 3-5 greens firing on them for no dmg/pens, minimum roll dmg, etc...

Just mind boggling... 

Another page full of losses today...nothing but bad RNG and Greens at 40% or less. Event is impossible to complete like this.

Edited by Bellatormonk, 06 July 2019 - 07:50 PM.

___ez_e___ #945 Posted 18 July 2019 - 11:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 62979 battles
  • [GORT]

I got to admit I’ve been on a hard tilt since the update.  Just pressing battle and not caring and no patience.

Maybe I’ll get myself together, but darn I’m not motivated these days.   I’m just playing just to occupy time.   

Oh well 

Boomer_Blake #946 Posted 31 July 2019 - 10:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23542 battles
  • [-CFE-]

can anyone tell me why MM doesn't take WR into consideration? Just faced two 60%'er (not a toon) and a 55% vs me 52% and a bunch of mid 40% players... how the hell is that competitive. I don't care what tank they are driving, skill is skill and you can't win in a situation like that.

If WG would only fix their method of MM I'd enjoy this game a lot more.

Si1verBlood #947 Posted 02 August 2019 - 07:25 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostBoomer_Blake, on 31 July 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

can anyone tell me why MM doesn't take WR into consideration? Just faced two 60%'er (not a toon) and a 55% vs me 52% and a bunch of mid 40% players... how the hell is that competitive. I don't care what tank they are driving, skill is skill and you can't win in a situation like that.

If WG would only fix their method of MM I'd enjoy this game a lot more.

Git gud....and 65%ers still lose 35% of their games

Angel_Lahoz #948 Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

I have been publishing the fake wargamint for a long time. Follow the comments below link to forum , is a real shame

I’ve read other forums that people have to register these things to clearly see how it’s true , which is very fake game. For here you have more records , impossible to see more clearly that is very fake manipulated game

http://forum.wotblit..._st__60#topmost

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 02 August 2019 - 11:47 PM.

Si1verBlood #949 Posted 03 August 2019 - 04:00 PM

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostAngel_Lahoz, on 02 August 2019 - 06:45 PM, said:

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

I have been publishing the fake wargamint for a long time. Follow the comments below link to forum , is a real shame

I’ve read other forums that people have to register these things to clearly see how it’s true , which is very fake game. For here you have more records , impossible to see more clearly that is very fake manipulated game

http://forum.wotblit..._st__60#topmost

so 4 tanks holding when you have base cap advantage are holding a good position while you rush in a paper armor tank....673 avrg dmg on the t49 over 880 battles....if anything is riggged...it is your ability of self-awareness

Angel_Lahoz #950 Posted 04 August 2019 - 09:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

You like to talk nonsense. This video tries to explain how it is possible for a player me playing such moves etc , wargamint to put it in a 40% rating. during writing stop playing the final battle because it was already won for sure. the video tries to explain how 4 allied tankes are on hold , when usually in all battles , people rush all to support you for the few that remain. Curious not? You consider that I deserve this level if not by wargamint traps? Do you consider , that of 4 tankes friends no one comes before to wipe out the few that remain ? Ahh I understand , that you see more normal than me only with paper tank ends with better deaths to rivals , but only , because ? Because it’s manipulated

You know perfectly well what I say and a lot of people , that it is not normal to start 0-2 in a minute. It is not normal to shoot from back of ,  , back of tank Su or isu etc or flank black area ru 251 etc etc in many battles and not damage. There are videos and data to pile as we say everyone. But well , you stay with the anecdote of turn. And not with the truth , you will be wargamint all your life. I repeat to you ... That any battle , all red teams are going crazy against enemies , and you can see perfectly how in that video it doesn’t happen , they have long times and I’m just handling approach , reflections, etc so that it looks level game , but nooo , you continue with consciences and stupidities .

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 04 August 2019 - 10:06 AM.

Si1verBlood #951 Posted 04 August 2019 - 10:03 AM

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]
Nah I am saying you are the reason why your team takes the loss. Look at people with a better win rate in the t49.. do they have 637 average dmg? No.

Angel_Lahoz #952 Posted 04 August 2019 - 10:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles
I have seen perfectly how people play 35% to 45% ratings. And you know it perfectly well , they are authentic turtles, covering themselves all the time , without reflections of acting fast movements , without hardly ever shooting. And you think it’s very normal that wargamint wants to put me in those low ratings, losing most battles with my level? Before you recognize that you can’t make such stupid allied teams always against better rivals. Not already yes, you just watch me at the end and write chat as in the video you see . Because that battle was already won and for you to see sequence game , not last seconds anecdotal . Fortunately not you , but many people will see it and do not respond like you in other forums

Angel_Lahoz #953 Posted 04 August 2019 - 10:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

No no. The issue is not loss that battle is won. How do you expect better damage rates when wargamint leaves you alone in the field against everyone. The 2015 year, he did not play with desires nor tanks that damage much. But now 2019 still works worse the pairing. support only knows to say that it is bad luck the composition of my teams. ja ja ja

Curious nooo , support from wargamint recognizes that it is bad luck the composition of my teams when it comes to pairing. But it does not recognise how randomness and bad luck may not agree when this happens in 70-80% of battles. You haven’t heard of the Gauss bell or anything please

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 04 August 2019 - 10:24 AM.

Angel_Lahoz #954 Posted 04 August 2019 - 10:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

Because I am able to play skillfully in battles of 2500 and 3000 damage caused? Ahh I understand , the skill of one person is chance , but it is curious lots of gifts people , you efficient player , team player etc and only one or two battles of every 10 battles happen. Ahhh perfect, is that I do not put the same desire to play as well the rest of the battles , ja ja for god what you have to hear

OMG 

you understand something , people in chat battle say : really , really ? Because they are not explained ( obviously ) how is possible my Calibration of 10 battles for classification was 2900 points and is now to reach 1000 or less , as the previous time there was adjustment wargamint update. They wouldn’t breathe a game and I got 800 from 3000. Really.

Now that you say of 2015 year etc etc a while ago , videos. Do you think this level of play deserves to be having teams so embarrassing bad , you really believe that that level of play is worthy of wargamint not letting you play with real randomness and lowering your rating to almost 40%, Through traps shots do not damage from behind and dark areas of the tank and teams of bots and shame ? You really believe that?

reality reality , well of course my son , as you want more reality with a trick wargamint algorithm

https://www.youtube....FeE&app=desktop

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 04 August 2019 - 12:03 PM.

Si1verBlood #955 Posted 04 August 2019 - 12:43 PM

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]

You underperform in every tank you play and good games in any tank is really rare for you. If WG would put you into bad teams just because it is you, if you were a decent player, you would still be able to pull off decent results (good damage,spot-rate, surviving time), you DON'T. Stop blaming everything and everyone except yourself for your poor results.

If you were placed in such low rating, and still going down...you shouldnt be playing them unless you enjoy losing. Ratings often require a certain amount of skill to climb the ladder....you dont possess that skill

Si1verBlood #956 Posted 04 August 2019 - 12:59 PM

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostAngel_Lahoz, on 04 August 2019 - 05:33 AM, said:

By the way: The fact you missed  your whole clip on an an afk and instead of going to help your team went on to damage farm that pershing is hilarious and you still posted it on YT...it is pathetic

You cannot aim, you have no idea where to shoot tanks to do damage, you have poor decision making(you wandered around for 3 minutes and killed an afk(that you missed a whole clip on)  while your team was fighting on a), you have no idea how ammo types work....basically you do not know how to play wotb efficiently....yet for some reason you chose to play the tank type that requires the most skill to play...and wonder why you are doing so bad...and blaming it on WG

Angel_Lahoz #957 Posted 04 August 2019 - 02:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

What’s pathetic is hearing from two or three people from a global of thousands of people who say and see the opposite, that I have no skills. It is clear that going out 0-2 in each battle in the first 40 seconds are situations that I must solve. Laughter come on! The praises given by the people of efficient player , battles of 2500 and 3000 damage caused ...etc and everything , all the data being written tell multitude of people , you no case. It is more true two or three stupid opinions, namely interested , than those of a broad majority or all those battles that everyone sees and comment like me , which are impossible. It doesn’t solve anything for me, the stupidity of finishing 2-7, or supposedly playing a little better, ending 4-7.

The loss is the same for the rating. I’m not going to talk to two or three people who are probably interested for some purpose. Against thousands of people I have even the support itself wargamint.

You two or three people interested, you’re like the saying , you’re going down a road in the opposite direction and still think it’s the rest of the traffic that’s going the wrong way

They only know how to draw conclusions , opinions of some random battle moment that is published by me. But when the river sounds , water leads. Never a minority of people , they are more right than the majority.

Bye

I have already published records and people will see them. Not here alone, no. In more places. Shots to piles that don’t add up to my black [edited] , behind a Su or other tanks , of course beautiful. That doesn’t add up damage to upload favorable data or damage or victories or anything and like that many other things

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 04 August 2019 - 02:32 PM.

Angel_Lahoz #958 Posted 04 August 2019 - 02:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

Man please! That’s what the data is for in the other forum. That does not fit in any head , that I finish my battles with 2000 or 3000 blows caused damage to the rival if I am a role of 40% and as is that third , fourth , fifth , sixth and seventh of my team , end with pathetic , zero , hundred , thirteen . and it turns out to be 50% and 55% rating. Come on man. Do you like me and use translator to read the other forum. So, they won’t say, oohh it’s just angel stuff. Angel prepares worse teams... anyway.

You, two or three people, are just trying to divert attention and lie. I have never said that I am a superstar playing, nor that I deserve to be 70% to finish with all rivals alone. But you ( two or three ) people of thousands, want to recognize only anecdotes , do not want to recognize that it is not normal 40% 46% rating now mine , with my level when you put normal battles. What it can’t be, is that, as a good 60% wargamint chatter player once said, is that I am below 50% when I ONLY BY THE FACT stand at the base all the time of battle, the game system itself grants or should grant half and half of wins and losses battles. What if it would be a real and correct randomness in the formation

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 04 August 2019 - 02:49 PM.

Si1verBlood #959 Posted 04 August 2019 - 02:45 PM

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostAngel_Lahoz, on 04 August 2019 - 09:29 AM, said:

What’s pathetic is hearing from two or three people from a global of thousands of people who say and see the opposite, that I have no skills. It is clear that going out 0-2 in each battle in the first 40 seconds are situations that I must solve. Laughter come on! The praises given by the people of efficient player , battles of 2500 and 3000 damage caused ...etc and everything , all the data being written tell multitude of people , you no case. It is more true two or three stupid opinions, namely interested , than those of a broad majority or all those battles that everyone sees and comment like me , which are impossible. It doesn’t solve anything for me, the stupidity of finishing 2-7, or supposedly playing a little better, ending 4-7.

The loss is the same for the rating. I’m not going to talk to two or three people who are probably interested for some purpose. Against thousands of people I have even the support itself wargamint.

You two or three people interested, you’re like the saying , you’re going down a road in the opposite direction and still think it’s the rest of the traffic that’s going the wrong way

They only know how to draw conclusions , opinions of some random battle moment that is published by me. But when the river sounds , water leads. Never a minority of people , they are more right than the majority.

Bye

I have already published records and people will see them. Not here alone, no. In more places. Shots to piles that don’t add up to my black [edited] , behind a Su or other tanks , of course beautiful. That doesn’t add up damage to upload favorable data or damage or victories or anything and like that many other things

In this case the majority of people is jumping off the bridge....and you are following them.

In the last 3 days, you have played the t49 158 times....yet your average damage still hovers around 650....how many games did you get those 2500-3000 dmg...plz do tell

and believe me going by ''majority'' works only in some really rare cases. Otherwise you trust the experts/specialists on the matter at hand and do what they tell you....

Angel_Lahoz #960 Posted 04 August 2019 - 02:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles
That’s why I’m telling you before,  the game is still the same or worse than it was a few years ago, as many people say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users