Official Matchmaking Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

Angel_Lahoz #961 Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

Because obviously, 2500 or 3000 is proof that if you know how to play well. But obviously, the average will go down a lot, when it is impossible to play most battles as we have been saying. Not even 50-50 standing still in battle, 46% is given to me and falling. It is pathetic as a conclusion , to think that a player who knows how to cause damage and receive praise etc etc , suddenly only plays well , a few battles of the majority. When everyone sees, as the problem is that the teams that mount wargamint, they don’t know how to hide, not a moment , they don’t shoot, not of anything. Which is that we see it, for God’s sake, and I don’t do that, what I can’t do is the work of the remaining 6 tanks all the time. Not that I wear 46% wargamint with traps 

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 04 August 2019 - 03:14 PM.

Angel_Lahoz #962 Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

Not even 60 percent. The difference is that players are often given teams with minimal conditions to play and raise the ratings. Maybe , gold, maybe premium counts , maybe friends of wargamint... but look : I already checked other games that used real money , and it’s incredible the difference as there were games and games piled up that won without doing anything. So don’t [edited]me. Money is money but don’t talk to me about personalisms my problem bad play , because noo.

If people pull a bridge playing, and you’re outnumbered in the field, it’s like it’s impossible to win ever. And that behavior is generated by the matching system of the game , not me

Ahh but You who know how to look for so many statistics, look for the battles I played with 1000 damages caused to 2500 or even little more , but lose the same. So , where the bad game is and the random 50-50 if it would be normal standing, but I get 46%

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 04 August 2019 - 03:24 PM.

Si1verBlood #963 Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:32 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]

''Free'' games all use in-game transactions....as pay-to-win goes....weird to say but wotb is far at the bottom in the pay-to-win scale.

Youre losses are YOUR problem. YOU are the one who cannot carry to win games....dont tell me otherwise...your statistic show how bad of a player you are....if they were any different...I would take you more seriously....right now you are just someone who tries to blame his poor gameplay on WG.

Angel_Lahoz #964 Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

You are the perfect example of the exception confirming the rule. Of the few people as I tell you two or three people of thousands who have to bear the opposite reason to the rest. For you it does not mean anything to publish mountains of games , with names , ratings etc that make it worse than me with better ratings or start in many but many battles in frank disadvantage of 0-2 In question seconds  anwe end up losing because of me. Let’s go! Good afternoon

The only one who has a problem is you, who oppose many people who are watching this so shamelessly.

So at least acknowledge that wargamint still paying is one of the worst. Which already says a lot.

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 04 August 2019 - 03:44 PM.

Si1verBlood #965 Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:55 PM

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]
Enjoy leaving in your own hallucination buddy...also show me a survey/petition telling me how everyone agrtees with you.....a few people agreeing with your post is not equal to 3000.

Angel_Lahoz #966 Posted 04 August 2019 - 04:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles
And don’t say things I didn’t say. I don’t blame the others, players themselves, it’s wargamint who prepares players like that together on the teams , with obvious traps that you can’t damage or clearly behind an impact black zone tank.

Angel_Lahoz #967 Posted 04 August 2019 - 04:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

A few ...of real laughter hear. The forums and the chat itself in battle are quite more with that opinion than a single one of yours.

Not only does this forum exist , by God

I’m not going to dedicate another minute to you, but if you see more people in other places the facts that happen here

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 04 August 2019 - 04:10 PM.

Si1verBlood #968 Posted 04 August 2019 - 04:15 PM

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]
definitely makes you more right....i completely agree with you...you convinced me

Angel_Lahoz #969 Posted 04 August 2019 - 04:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

Even the wargamint support contact itself is able on a ticket to get me to recognize things , as it is bad luck the composition I play from teams. They at least make an excuse ( very bad because it can’t be bad luck all the time ) but they recognize something. Which you never do.

Bye

Si1verBlood #970 Posted 04 August 2019 - 04:34 PM

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]
You are 100% right.

Angel_Lahoz #971 Posted 04 August 2019 - 05:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

But what are you telling me. battle right now just from the first of today. You mean to tell me that players with me allies of 47%, 48%, 50%, 50% with their supposed experience if it were real data , and their panther , t29 , Vk, etc They don’t know more than me ? No covering up, no where to go, no harm? It’s total shame. I don’t always blame you like you say. 1600 damage caused me and pathetic me the best of the team in battle and the other allies with pathetic damage caused.

https://ibb.co/ySPgjJv

Ahh then , multitude of things like that and battles like that, cause my rating, not just because

Shameful to not be able more , but come and talk nonsense for me

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 04 August 2019 - 05:52 PM.

Angel_Lahoz #972 Posted 04 August 2019 - 09:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

You remember Benny Hill, his funny little music, I hope you do. Because that’s how things happen in this game. oohh Wow, team team people are very good, you have to know how to play etc and an Allied T43 pops out of me base and suddenly ( sure ) they start to fry him in the middle of nowhere without covering themselves.

I say... but where you go soul of pitcher ? I don’t suppose you are the good and I am the bad player ? Such that funny little music I go out in front of him and I make him back up so as not to lose already an allied tank in question of tenths of a second to start. And don’t start foolishly with one less. I get support fire to the opposite and the Allied T43 holds out a little longer. I hide myself from enemy fire for a few seconds and he , the T43 erre that erre , pom comes back and kills him. In the end the battle is won. But it was because of people like you talk like that T43, for example, that didn’t do any harm and started the battle with one less? Then another next battle , two allied tanks of ours one is5 and another. I’m watching them climb the bell tower for going after an enemy and several others

enemies waiting for the moment. By God I say, where our two allies go like this. And of course, Pim pom pum , in seconds , two good allies of ours foolishly annihilated by several enemies with Wt, rhm etc Ah Síii yes , pardon that I have to keep thinking that they are very good etc to start each battle

Si1verBlood #973 Posted 04 August 2019 - 10:13 PM

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]

Why do you think about others...

Worry about what YOU are doing.

Angel_Lahoz #974 Posted 05 August 2019 - 12:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

Don’t make me laugh, when a lot of battles start like this, the chances are to lose. Don’t ever demand that I be 70% to solve situations. But anyone understands that a multitude of battles like that won’t let them win if it’s already hard to win 7 against 7 , then 5 against 7 even more. You forget again that a 50-50 real random, even if you stopped the whole battle, would get 46% ratings as now. And you exclaim that you don’t think to stay with two players less at the beginning. For more ironic fun, you hear to say, cowardly help don’t go.

I don’t know I’m supposed to be the bad bad guy, and I have to act as a team and stuff etc etc Ahh it’s worth now you don’t have to think about anybody else

I think about me, of course I think about me and my game and I don’t listen to cowards, don’t run away. But the point is that you end up losing to these compositions teams, think or not think about others

You’re blind or deaf or what. When you’re watching as I put you picture picture of insane equipment all below me caused damage

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 05 August 2019 - 12:41 AM.

Boomer_Blake #975 Posted 05 August 2019 - 01:40 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23522 battles
  • [-CFE-]

View PostSi1verBlood, on 02 August 2019 - 07:25 PM, said:

Git gud....and 65%ers still lose 35% of their games

That doesn't even come close to answering my question. Why are teams NOT being made based on WR? balance the games out that way. Instead I just had a match with 5 sub 50%'ers on my team and just one on the other side. The reds had 2 60+% WR players and we had none.... how is that fair and balanced match making? It's not and it's what hurts this game the most. It's pure laziness by the game makers to NOT fix this.

Si1verBlood #976 Posted 05 August 2019 - 02:27 AM

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostBoomer_Blake, on 04 August 2019 - 08:40 PM, said:

That doesn't even come close to answering my question. Why are teams NOT being made based on WR? balance the games out that way. Instead I just had a match with 5 sub 50%'ers on my team and just one on the other side. The reds had 2 60+% WR players and we had none.... how is that fair and balanced match making? It's not and it's what hurts this game the most. It's pure laziness by the game makers to NOT fix this.

because it is randomised....it is RNG...or RBSG like some like to call it. Sometimes you are on the overpowered team sometimes your against it....and often there somekind of balance between the 2 teams.....believe me I am all for a ranked mm...but the population of this game is not big enough for it....if you dont like it...uninstalling takes 2 steps

TigerBludt515 #977 Posted 05 August 2019 - 03:13 AM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 64302 battles
  • [D_1]
Ok once again wotb moderator pets and buddies attacking someone with a valid point about the rigging going on. Just give it to App Store reviews. Waste of time here. All they do is attack anyone that points out the truth about bad match making on here and serious other issues this game has.
  They can’t bring themselves to see the truths because their tin foil hats have a front blinder shield installed on it.
    There’s way too many issues but matching is epic. Can’t carry people when they wont help themselves let alone team mates.
  The epic losses of win rates on here are YOUR PROBLEM DEVELOPERS- MODERATORS-, quit slamming players for discussing truthful issues.  
  Reminder, As I said. Take to the App Store reviews. They don’t control APPLE!

Dan_Deerso #978 Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:34 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 26091 battles
  • [III]

View PostBoomer_Blake, on 04 August 2019 - 09:40 PM, said:

Why would it make sense to actively punish players for playing at a higher skill level? Why do lower skilled players in a multiplayer game deserve such a massive crutch? 

Angel_Lahoz #979 Posted 05 August 2019 - 09:38 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles
It’s not the same, asking for more real and fair randomness, because as you’re seeing, they’re real outrages barbarien, than asking for crutches and massive aid without doing anything. No , no, let’s not confuse

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 05 August 2019 - 09:42 AM.

Dan_Deerso #980 Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:41 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 26091 battles
  • [III]

View PostAngel_Lahoz, on 05 August 2019 - 05:38 AM, said:

It’s not the same, asking for more real and fair randomness, because as you’re seeing, they’re real outrages barbarien, than asking for crutches and massive aid without doing anything. No , no, let’s not confuse

Login to your actual account and we'll talk. Until then, please don't address me or my words, as I will not respond. I don't pander to people who use alt accounts, nor do I trust that you aren't just ban evading. Thank you.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users