Official Matchmaking Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
1090 replies to this topic

Angel_Lahoz #981 Posted 05 August 2019 - 11:05 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles
Count real? I don’t know what you’re telling me, I’m already logged in with Google account as usual. Oh, and I didn’t need to answer

joes1500 #982 Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20608 battles
  • [P-BOD]

Since 7/18 WR been above 53%.  Royal hunt comes along and can't get above 35%.  Getting beat soundly by reds 5-0, 6-0, 4-0,.  I don't mind getting beat in normal play but this is just stupid.  The way the matches are set up have a lot more experience on the red side.  

Not complaining just frustrated.  I will just sit it out until this Royal Hunt Bull sh** is done.  I enjoy the game but just being cannon fodder during these events is not worth it.  I'll see you all when it is over.  Have a great day!

Angel_Lahoz #983 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:04 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

https://vimeo.com/352376840

A little more proof of the falsehood of this game. All enemy tanks , at least 5 , since the light comes out that they see me , have the ability and ability , aim , fast turret and focus turn , same area to be pointing , same second of time , same chance of not being covered by any object etc

But it’s all right eehh, they’re not fake ratings, or bots, or anything. They are like you or me , random players who passed by ( some to kilometers and were lucky ...haha

If this barbarity or others happen continuously, it is when people cannot recognize a legal game. Needless to say, all day long, EVERYTHING , practically in each and every battle I have played, I have had shots at enemies in black zones , very very clearly fragile zone and not cause any damage adsolutely

Not to say, that half of the battles today and always , our shameful green team , with players of 50% rating or more, finish battles at zero , 200 , 300 damage , up to 4 and 5 allied tanks below my damage caused . Ahh but not so much barbarity happens, is asking for crutches and help.

Coming soon public , dozens and dozens of shots fired at tanks in grey flank areas and totally fragile black back areas , which do not cause damage. Normal also so many times a day ?

Afterwards , later of course , some people say that it does not increase the percentage of damage caused or victories

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 07 August 2019 - 12:26 AM.

Angel_Lahoz #984 Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

3441 Damage caused and I’m not right? Having no idea of the game or the handling of the blablabla tank and damage 3441 and lose, is not to be right in all that I say? Since when newbies without a clue do that? How is it possible to have allies all in 40%, 41%, 42% and in the rival all at 50%? How is it possible to next battle, all my allies 50% or more , and not damage anything , fourth , fifth , sixth and seventh below me in damage caused. Evident , more obvious impossible , that wargamint is false behavior.

When team ally green puts MM very bad players , loses , logically , and are many times. When wargamint MM puts green allies with good 50% rating or more, it also gets lost because they do nothing. It’s shame or not ? Shameful no , next. There are many traps as hits do not serve , fake teams etc

https://ibb.co/Sc8ZQzD

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 07 August 2019 - 01:49 AM.

Angel_Lahoz #985 Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:55 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles
A question. For some fellow battleman, obviously not for moderators who don’t answer or deny everything. Do you know any real time program playing that shows me , all data allies and enemies ? rating % of each , total battles played, etc etc ? Or I have to search manual

SpartacusDiablo #986 Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:24 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 25495 battles
  • [III-R]
Good to see this thread is still going strong...

Note to self: Invest in a company that produces tinfoil.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

Angel_Lahoz #987 Posted 09 August 2019 - 05:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

We have given them full !! So sang the voice of the game. And one , two to three shots without any damage , to a 13-75 paper. While an amx cdc , our ran without hurting anyone. In the end once again, you see the traps of wargamint. Players who are about to say, shots that don’t hurt , and so they want you to win one or have better damage ratio of damage caused. Come man

And if so we are always in all battles , so !! and with all that said so far, shameful players from 50% to 60% who do not harm anything that chance , just when they play in the allies etc , explain to me where is the random game wargamint

https://vimeo.com/us...6995/77c2ef8dad

https://vimeo.com/352975226

We have crushed me ! What shame , in full dark black areas , but it does not harm anything

Dozens and dozens of shots that don’t count, even behind an Su , collecting....

But it’s possible? It is possible that they still have the little shame to say that it is not a rigged game cheat , that you give a tremendous shot with a T49 to two meters to a 13-75 and does nothing to him? Come on! shameful . It happens to me , to be in the opposite situation with the 13-75 and we go ! For what I want more ! I merge but from afar

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 09 August 2019 - 06:07 PM.

SpartacusDiablo #988 Posted 10 August 2019 - 01:31 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 25495 battles
  • [III-R]
I've won 16 games in a row from tier VII to tier X... Must be rigged.

Angel_Lahoz #989 Posted 10 August 2019 - 01:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

That if , that if , that does not prove the traps and the randomness that exists for me. Which shows that there exists random equal for everyone. Because if you’re playing all the time like in this preview ..... video, it’s impossible.

You must recognize as much as you are moderator wargamint etc that shots that do not damage neither chain tanks or equipment that are not covered , do not do anything etc etc If it is very continuous so battles , can not later criticize that I do not know how to handle tanks , or because it does not rise damage caused and victories mine etc

You can’t deny what you’re seeing, you don’t know, you know how many times it happens to me. So...

Or even know it the times it happens to me , not to say it evidently

https://vimeo.com/us...1204/13a06b6610

good good... is that it is already spermantic clear , how false and bad this game is. FIVE, is that 5 tanks nothing more and nothing less without causing any damage. Come man , if it is denunciable and everything. It’s to make him watch wargamint the shame it is

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 10 August 2019 - 04:55 PM.

Angel_Lahoz #990 Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

https://ibb.co/hsbwRWN

Zero  amxcdc 45% player 9956723619

Zero  RHM 56'66% burvalak

Zero  T54E1 46'64 % hatyn 

Zero  lorraine40T 50% michu25xd

Zero  Is6 47'58% trakiqland

Defeat after defeat after defeat , after defeat , for things like that... Come on, man.

This here and everywhere is called insulting people

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 10 August 2019 - 05:12 PM.

SpartacusDiablo #991 Posted 10 August 2019 - 05:46 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 25495 battles
  • [III-R]
Last time I saw the metric the average win rate of this playerbase was 48%.  This means a large percentage of the playerbase will sit around 44 to 52%.  It isn't the job of the matchmaker to stack a team in your favor.  The only way to guarantee a 60%er is on your team is to be the 60%er.  Analyze your performance in both winning and losing matches.  Learn from what you did wrong and right.  Stop looking at what your team did wrong and instead focus on what you did wrong.  You can't make your team improve but you can make yourself improve.

Or just keep blaming the team.  I really don't care.

Angel_Lahoz #992 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

Fortunately it is time and again that you of the few who do not recognize or see it. Shots that don’t hurt, teams that walk around doing nothing, they lose. I lose the same by 0-7 than by 1-7 for much more than I did. It’s stupid to always put the same example of me , but the images , videos , data are there. And if you or you continue to cheat, more and more publications I will do.

I don’t know where your grace lies in not recognizing things like that five of the seven 7 tanks, not harming anything total zero, is barbarity. There is no point in talking about me doing better won battles. Just as you watch videos of my shots do nothing. Or battles of 0-3 in a minute. You are an interested wargamint, because you know that a shot of T49 costs 40 seconds to reload. If in one minute I go 0-3 tanks down. There’s little more to talk about

Go on, go on! So a game based on the skill of playing with the union of all ( but nobody does anything ) where the pairing makes it wargamint not me , has nothing to do with the pairing ? the last thing to hear.' Laughter come on!

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 10 August 2019 - 08:26 PM.

SpartacusDiablo #993 Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:34 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 25495 battles
  • [III-R]
40 seconds to reload the T49... Okay...

Angel_Lahoz #994 Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles
You understand what you want and that’s it. I won’t waste any more time with you in a stupid conversation when everyone sees what happens. I will continue to publish the reality Barbara de wargamint , however much you insist on demanding better play for me , give lessons when I have fought authentic battles of 2000 and 3000 damage caused when the few wargamint battles don’t put random fake

Si1verBlood #995 Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:46 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]

So ....1 big question for you friendo....You play on the EU server ....yet you revived an old NA account just to complain about how TRASH you are and how WG is not giving you teams that would carry your GARBAGE useless carcass of a tank to victory. It took me one minute to find your account in the EU forum and I see you spewing the same vomit there too....I especially love how you complain about getting focused down when you got spotted on  the most open spot of the map...(https://vimeo.com/352376840).

Keep this up. Everybiody here agrees with you...definitely not a user problem

Angel_Lahoz #996 Posted 11 August 2019 - 01:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles
Of course it is "all" the world agrees. Here and in Rome and in truspilot wargamint , and on YouTube ... Anyway.... wasting time like I said talking to one or two guys out of the crowd who see the fake barbarity this

Angel_Lahoz #997 Posted 11 August 2019 - 02:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles

You the two three types of shift that defend the game , do not know how to recognize adsolutely anything. What I will not discuss for obvious reasons and waste time. You make mention of my game at a given time. What is not the same , that almost all battles are lost, cause zero, cause 1000 or cause 3000 damages. But look , I repeat I will not waste more time with banalities , I prefer to join documents, data etc that demonstrate this falsity. We may even make people a joint claim to organizations consumers and users , for fraudulent gambling that we show traps and use money like me once.

It’s funny to you, to name a flash of my game, but you don’t recognize that hundreds of battles practically all gone and only one out of 7 always blame it on you

In that video it’s about proving another MORE MAS test and I said it. It’s not my normal game. The video is about how all tanks are possible in the same tenth of a second, focusing on the same place, turning turret lightning haha light , five at a time. Just a second turn on light. To be random, it is curious that 80% of the rival had that barbarity of speed etc come man . No one was circulating , no one was passing by the rock side, house, etc, but yes, adsolutely prepared . Come man , that anyone knows that five tanks each of different turret speed etc etc are not prepared to a single point map. And that speed, of laug man.

You want me to show you how many battles , practically no one from Allied Green Team is covering ? So for you it is important a test of a single battle , that a hundred battles where stupid tanks are not covered. But if you want to videotape it all. You make me waste time and then what? That it would serve me to put ( here ) to you dozens of battles and to imagine that it was totally true for once for you ? It would be good for something? Then !

I don’t think WHO would do any good. That’s why I prefer to talk and post more on other sites with people who reason and are affected.

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 11 August 2019 - 02:28 PM.

SpartacusDiablo #998 Posted 11 August 2019 - 02:38 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 25495 battles
  • [III-R]
I have over 20 thousand games and I'm a fairly aware player... You'd think that if the game was rigged I'd have noticed it by now.  

Angel_Lahoz #999 Posted 11 August 2019 - 02:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles
Obviously you are absolutely right. chao

Angel_Lahoz #1000 Posted 11 August 2019 - 02:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28 battles
I’d almost say I haven’t noticed anything either... like shooting tremendous cannonball a few yards sideways paper tanks and doing nothing. Or start 0-4 in a minute ( yesterday’s battle ) Other battles with five allied tanks at zero damage caused. Etc Etc But for those things and many more continuously, nothing happens , I have not noticed anything fixes.

How speak Big humorista José Mota.
In a doctor’s office. Don’t worry about ,fats nothing , drinks nothing , sleep nothing. And breathe doctor ? Nothing , two inhalations just a day

otherwise..normal life

Edited by Angel_Lahoz, 11 August 2019 - 02:56 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users