SovietResistance #1 Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:52 AM

Private

• Players
  • 7074 battles
  • [RAIN1]

Hello Tankheads

Really frustrated with my purchase of SuperPershing

It looks really fun and not so on the battlefield 

Well let’s say it’s already 33% maneuverability how can it be medium tank. I got you. If you dont have it probably thought it’s heavy medium so probably there’s gonna be some armor to compensate maneuverability. Nope. Front is fragile. Sidescraping is possible but in this tank that’s all you can count for. And can you do something about when the track gets hit it’s not flying around sideways like it’s lttb or 54 ltwt. It’s quiet heavy or at least pretends to be snicky bastard. 

Turret traverse slower then IS-5 which is understandable if it was heavy tank. But you already know it’s a med right :)

Gun is quite accurate again without turret traverse makes it quiet heavy gun 

Verdict

Buff the bugger give em some 5 of maneuverability or 5 to traverse speed or some armor upfront or redisign angle a bit i don’t know you the pros

Make Meds Great Again 

Edited by SovietResistance, 19 October 2017 - 03:53 AM.

MrEpic01 #2 Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16188 battles
  • [REKT]
No way. They already buffed the Super Pershing. They gave it acceptable pen from the 170 to 210 or whatever it is because of the PRAMO nerf. It’s a great tank now. Here’s what you need to understand. The weak spot is on the turret. The cupolas are an easy pen. But, only if you get close, as then it’s a “bigger” target. The upper and Lower plate are extremely strong so I have no idea why you’re complaining. You can’t expect to just sit there and bounce shots. You have to keep moving, back and forth, and/or stay at some range to not allow enemy tanks to hit your weakspot. The thing absolutely destroys light tanks. The armour is completely impervious to HEAT ammo, as it’s all spaced from the front. And, it has the nice 10 degrees of gun depression, so use that. The SP is completely balanced, in fact it’s very very good. It also has the highest credit making IN THE GAME so you’ll be happily raking in the credits. I’ll cya on the battlefield m8, you really just need some knowledge to play the tank in its fullest.

Chariot_Solace #3 Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:01 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 17543 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostMrEpic01, on 18 October 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

No way. They already buffed the Super Pershing. They gave it acceptable pen from the 170 to 210 or whatever it is because of the PRAMO nerf. It’s a great tank now. Here’s what you need to understand. The weak spot is on the turret. The cupolas are an easy pen. But, only if you get close, as then it’s a “bigger” target. The upper and Lower plate are extremely strong so I have no idea why you’re complaining. You can’t expect to just sit there and bounce shots. You have to keep moving, back and forth, and/or stay at some range to not allow enemy tanks to hit your weakspot. The thing absolutely destroys light tanks. The armour is completely impervious to HEAT ammo, as it’s all spaced from the front. And, it has the nice 10 degrees of gun depression, so use that. The SP is completely balanced, in fact it’s very very good. It also has the highest credit making IN THE GAME so you’ll be happily raking in the credits. I’ll cya on the battlefield m8, you really just need some knowledge to play the tank in its fullest.

All good stuff except the credit making part. That is incorrect. There are a few tanks with higher credit coefficients and several with the same. Lowe probably makes the most coin combining its high credit coefficient and high tier. Angry Connor and Shinobi have the highest coefficients in the game. Super Pershing definitely makes good coin though.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus. Lines I'm Grinding: Grille(IX), IS7(VIII), STB-1(VII), AMX50B(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To

Redsniper77 #4 Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:26 AM

Legionary

• Players
  • 17752 battles
  • [PURPL]
Super Pershing is like the Panther II, you play it as a heavy/medium. The armour is fine, move your tank around and don't sit there like in heavies and you will bounce a lot more. Use your gun depression to hide behind objects and use hull down. The front of the turret is spaced, very very good. It's fine as it is.

Tier 10s: Obj. 140, IS-7, Obj. 268, T-62A, AMX 50b

Premiums: 74 Premiums- 1 Tier 9, 15 Tier 8, 18 Tier 7, 9 Tier 6, 12 Tier 5, 5 Tier 4, 11 Tier 3, 3 Tier 2

Currently Grinding: AMX 13 90, ARL V39, M41 Bulldog, T69, T28 Prot., T28, M26 Patton, T32, Rhm. Borsig WT, Jpanther II, Ferdinand, Vk. 45.02 A, Panther II, SU-101, Caernarvon,  Leopard PT A, ST-I, Centurion 7/1, Type 61, E 75, Tortoise

Masteries: 136/258

IChanged_My_Name_To_This #5 Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:47 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16429 battles
  • [PRAMO]
Did he just say Super Pershing has “fragile” front armor? Well I don’t know do to describe this other then mental.

WOTBSTARS.COM - BLITZSTARS.COM

NateDawg2k16 #6 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:00 AM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 10195 battles
  • [META]

View PostIChanged_My_Name_To_This, on 19 October 2017 - 02:47 AM, said:

Did he just say Super Pershing has “fragile” front armor? Well I don’t know do to describe this other then mental.

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

this dude is on to me... 

He's part of the Society! - Seal

MayoNasalSpray #7 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:48 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 24096 battles
  • [MSELF]

View PostIChanged_My_Name_To_This, on 19 October 2017 - 03:47 AM, said:

__Seal__ #8 Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:16 PM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 10028 battles
  • [COD-R]

View PostIChanged_My_Name_To_This, on 19 October 2017 - 07:47 AM, said:

"I will club you".                                                                                           "HAX!"

-Random 40%er before getting rekt.                                                           -Random 40%er after getting rekt

Press THIS to become a unicum

Spoiler

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Richard8786 #9 Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:24 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5959 battles
  • [COD-R]

View PostIChanged_My_Name_To_This, on 19 October 2017 - 07:47 AM, said:

TRPD Member. Taking down dating rooms since 2017

tjheff1066 #10 Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:45 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 42282 battles
  • [ACE1]

SuperPersh is ALL about the frontal armor.  Turret is strong too....except for those "torpedo" tubes which is pretty much what anybody with a clue will be aiming for.  If you do angle....angle slightly, not a lot. 

Fragile is probably the last  word I would use to describe the frontal armor.

XplosivEnema #11 Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:14 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7947 battles

View PostSovietResistance, on 18 October 2017 - 11:22 PM, said:

Front is fragile

LOL Yeah... dont tank while you are high mate.

outersketcher #12 Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10905 battles
  • [COD-R]

I just had a battle this morning in my T71. Canyons. East spawn. As soon as the counter hit zero, I ran right for that central hill like a good little spotting bunny. Came face to face with a super pershing. He pegged me, I pegged him back, and we both backed down. 

I noticed that he wasnt really moving his pershing like he should. He stayed out on the ramp of that hill.. just spinning his turret to face approaching enemies. I guess he thought he was hidden behind the hill.. I dunno. He essentially LET me claim the hill for my own. A guy in a T71 light!

Anyways.. that was a bad example. I've also seen the Super Pershing taken hull down and traversing thier turrets in between shots to bounce incoming rounds. Nearly invincible man.

I've tried it myself. Tho I have bad stats now, from playing the tank ignorantly, I am confidant that based on what I've come to understand on how to play it, I'll have my stats up in that tank soon.

Edited by outersketcher, 19 October 2017 - 02:20 PM.

....DamageDamageDamageDamageDamageDamageDamage....

also...

If you see me in the line up. Be aware, I won't go afk to preserve my damage. And I WON'T give you the win just cuz I'm the last one on my team still alive.

You're gonna have to come TAKE your win from me. I fight for the team.

KickingNinja #13 Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:22 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8607 battles
  • [ATLS]
what an uneducated tater tot. 

___DEAN #14 Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:02 AM

~=(C/A=|Republic=~

• Players
  • 21521 battles
  • [ATLS]

I'm glad they buffed it. But I feel it could use a little more love. This coming from a driver's perspective; often when you are facing a tank it can seem OP even if its not. Most of all, I think tanks with good armor suffer a phenomenon whereby some games the armor really holds up, but other times you seem to be made of swiss cheese. The latter makes for some frustrating matches. Lastly, some tanks are just OK and have an even, middle of the road performance ceiling whereby a good player can only use their skills a little bit and there are no excellent qualities of a tank to make it stand out. I don't think the armor is that great, but it is really good. Not enough to justify 'meh' qualities... 

Tanks:

MythicSalad20 #15 Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:53 AM

Private

• Players
  • 9289 battles
  • [DRS14]
it's a medium with such a heavy armour,can eat up shells for breakfast like no other day.

VikkoTheTusken #16 Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:08 PM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 18909 battles
  • [III-H]

/Bump

Readers, please don't shoot HEAT at spaced armor if you're on my team.

Edited by VikkoTheTusken, 14 November 2017 - 01:12 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users