WH40K Event progress tracking system

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

___Chao___ #1 Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18775 battles
  • [PLA]

For those hard working grinders out there for the WH40K event, I've created a progress tracking system using google sheet, here's the link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ggfqHUu4DUKSCN6Y6GZzJXhryjtxpaGpbsZy6XFMrK0/edit?usp=sharing

You are welcome to download this google sheet and modify the variables according to your situation.

Some information on how to use this tracking system.

The numbers in white background are constants, you are not supposed to change them.

The numbers in purple background are variables, there is label on the left of the number to tell you what they are.

And the numbers in red background are results, those are the numbers you would like to pay attention to, and the calculations of those numbers are embedded into this google sheet.

The table at the bottom is regarding the blue(xp) emblems. It is for tracking your progress of obtaining the blue emblems. The calculation is based on the avg blue emblems per battle, number of battles per day, and the day of the week. The system assumes that you will be finishing all the daily missions during the event.

Please let me know if you have any question regarding this tool. I will be tracking my progress on this, and again, you are welcome to download this google sheet and make it useful for you. Cheers and good luck on the battlefield.

Follow PLA Wotblitz on Youtube

___Chao___ #2 Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:27 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18775 battles
  • [PLA]
this is a duplicate due to website glitch, admin, please delete this post.

Follow PLA Wotblitz on Youtube

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users