10-21/ 10-22/10-23

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

PanzertroopenVT #1 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10198 battles
  • [PRDE]

was curious if I could play with a player or two this weekend to grind on some better playing tactics, and grabbing a tiger tank hopefully. Please and Thankyou.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

GenericMIKE #2 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:23 AM

The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

• Players
  • 22873 battles
  • [IRD]
Cocaine for your breakfast is key. I finish tier 8 grinds in one day.,

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!

PanzertroopenVT #3 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:24 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10198 battles
  • [PRDE]
I tried Peruvian marching powder. Once......walked through 3/8s gypsum board walls [edited]. I need to be careful with the highest. Thankyou for the insight tho. Lol, btw I love that signature!

Edited by PanzertroopenVT, 21 October 2017 - 11:25 AM.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

NateDawg2k16 #4 Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:44 PM

Swedish Mafia Captain

• Players
  • 12913 battles
  • [META]
Fennel Stem Powder will get you there in 7 hours regardless of help.

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have. 

Lokeen #5 Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:57 PM

General P. McDangles

• Club Wargaming
  • 38510 battles
  • [CYCLN]

If you see me in game, feel free to send a platoon invite.

PanzertroopenVT #6 Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10198 battles
  • [PRDE]

Like the coldest winter will,, heaven beside you! 

I look forward to playing with you. Just learned that Alice in chains song on guitar. Now I'm in love.

Edited by PanzertroopenVT, 21 October 2017 - 01:51 PM.

Lokeen #7 Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:51 PM

General P. McDangles

• Club Wargaming
  • 38510 battles
  • [CYCLN]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 21 October 2017 - 08:50 AM, said:

Like the coldest winter jail, heaven beside you!

I look forward to playing with you. Just learned that Alice in chains song on guitar. Now I'm in love.

Nice bro I play to!  Only Alice in Chains song a play presently is The Rooster.

SpartacusDiablo #8 Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:53 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 16727 battles
  • [III-P]
If we're on at the same time I'll run with ya.  Be prepared to be amazed by my limited skills.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

PanzertroopenVT #9 Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10198 battles
  • [PRDE]

I have seen all kinds today! It's a wonderful potpourri of Yolo and help from spawn! Yeee has, I'll be in touch soon guys lol.

That Derp gun on the panzer Iv gave me a slight erection earlier though. I won't lie to ya. Is that a sign I'm addicted to this game?

_The_Tactition_ #10 Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:35 PM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 18556 battles
  • [CRU2L]
I didn't see you, I was in for 3.5 hours.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

Lokeen #11 Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:27 PM

General P. McDangles

• Club Wargaming
  • 38510 battles
  • [CYCLN]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 21 October 2017 - 08:56 AM, said:

I have seen all kinds today! It's a wonderful potpourri of Yolo and help from spawn! Yeee has, I'll be in touch soon guys lol.

That Derp gun on the panzer Iv gave me a slight erection earlier though. I won't lie to ya. Is that a sign I'm addicted to this game?

Proper terminology is "Tank Boner" bro :teethhappy:

Lokeen #12 Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:28 PM

General P. McDangles

• Club Wargaming
  • 38510 battles
  • [CYCLN]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 21 October 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

If we're on at the same time I'll run with ya. Be prepared to be amazed by my limited skills.

Don't let him fool you about his skills.  From what I've heard SadDiablo will carry your butt if you're not paying attention!

PanzertroopenVT #13 Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10198 battles
  • [PRDE]
My first toon with Spartacus I run make one turn and run into a four way butt hammering! I'm sure he was real impressed! Luckily for me he is prob one of the most chill online players I've ever met. That and when the dude explains something you'd have to be1. Not paying attention, or 2. Deaf to not understand his advice IMHO. Lots of talent there that could be utilized to help those in our player base who SINCERELY want to become better tankers both solo and teams! I will admit I need a little bit better understanding of "cat herding" and being patient. Can't wait to try a couple tournies, maybe win an epic paintjob idk man. I'd just about chit myself if I got a tank in a chest at this point [edited]!

SpartacusDiablo #14 Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:31 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 16727 battles
  • [III-P]
Wow thanks folks. The kind words are much appreciated.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

PanzertroopenVT #15 Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10198 battles
  • [PRDE]

We haven't had rain in 3 and ahalf weeks up here.......purple clouds on the horizon spell lots of feverish aim from my long fingers [edited]!

seriously though Spartacus I just call it like I see it man. If it's something that's a positive in this community IMHO, it needs as much attention if not more that pen anything of. A negative tone would be for example. I'd hire you to tutor my clan mates in a heartbeat because I know it's a recipe for success, trust me when I tell you I've seen thousands of diff personalities in my time in the service........that being said it made me

1. Master of a flat iron!

2. Addicted to PT every morning sick or not.

3. An excellent reader of people both in person and online.

onlone being very loosely used [edited].

PanzertroopenVT #16 Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10198 battles
  • [PRDE]
I follow the forged in fire series and I was just watching.........a lady smith says.....and I quote.  " made a blade out of my washing machine once, cause it pissed me off!" Oh my gosh, I think I'm in love!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users