• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Apple_Pen #21 Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:31 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3545 battles
  • [FLOOP]

View Postminitel_NA, on 24 October 2017 - 07:37 AM, said:

I’m being ripped of by a free event giving me free pixel tanks and free gizmos on a free video game ! Please help me !

Well, this event requires money, or massive amount of your time... If you consider that your time is basically worth nothing, you probably need to rethink your priorities. I mentioned free, because these tanks are quite trash and are not even close to being valuable enough to invest massive amount of time/money in them.

View Postfedsnbr, on 24 October 2017 - 11:47 AM, said:

The thing is, in the past events, they always carefully designed it so that it was possible to get close enough to gold the rest. This time they made the top line so hard - not hard in the sense of skills but time required - most people would realize that they can’t even get to a point where they would be comfortable to gold the rest, and so they just give up pretty early.

I think you have to win to get those 10-15 currency, right? Now imagine how low WR folks would struggle with it.... I am a 60er and I did not even consider investing any time in that. 

View Post_Panzer_V, on 24 October 2017 - 11:37 AM, said:

The most surprising thing about this post is that I read all 4 paragraphs without skimming. 

I'm flattered... :great:

Edited by Apple_Pen, 24 October 2017 - 01:32 PM.

I like potatoes. I like them fried in the boiling oil... just LIKE french fries...

Spoiler

minitel_NA #22 Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 393 battles
  • [EUREF]

View PostApple_Pen, on 24 October 2017 - 01:31 PM, said:

Well, this event requires money, or massive amount of your time... If you consider that your time is basically worth nothing, you probably need to rethink your priorities. I mentioned free, because these tanks are quite trash and are not even close to being valuable enough to invest massive amount of time/money in them.

I think you have to win to get those 10-15 currency, right? Now imagine how low WR folks would struggle with it.... I am a 60er and I did not even consider investing any time in that. 

I'm flattered... :great:

either you fancy them or you don’t. If you don’t, you are not getting ripped off. Like me.

if you fancy them and have tons of time you will get them for free eventually.

just as you mention, if you work and make money you might not be able to have them for free.

but if you really want them you can buy them it’s your own choice.

Those are useless pixel tanks. Consider any money spent in game as a donation for the great time you are having. 

If you are not having a great time, consider changing hobby ?

im having a threat time, I think the latest tank suck in look and abilities, I’m not getting them. 

The game is still free to play and i just bought some camo with gold, for no reason.

Where have I been ripped off ?

Edited by minitel_NA, 24 October 2017 - 05:09 PM.

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

_Lion_King_ #23 Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17340 battles
  • [PLA]
No complain, just pay as much as WG wish. You will feel super good after get some trash tanks.

__G #24 Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 57520 battles
  • [RGUT]

View PostApple_Pen, on 24 October 2017 - 04:55 AM, said:

Yea... I should be writing a post like this after every single match then... :D  But WG somehow managed to take it to the whole new level with this event... I was so looking forward to the Halloween event... and this is all we got? feelsbadman... :( Funny thing.. I was also looking forward to the Warhammer tanks.... So, they combined these two things, and messed it all up...  Well, this is sad... :D Again, GGWG... 

They never fail to disappoint me in disappointing me... :facepalm:

i agree.

i just missed out getting the Tankenstein because I was away a few days during that event.

i love my Helsing, and was looking forward to some other good tank(s) for this year - too bad all they came up with was garbage dumpsters on treads!

and I've been completing every set of missions each day, but people are right about the top row requirement - no way you can complete it in the time allotted!

popisdead #25 Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13308 battles
  • [HPR]

I wouldn't call something free a rip-off.

You don't have to pay for the game and don't have to pay for the event.  And you get free stuff just playing.

I love kemping bush

Rankori #26 Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5609 battles
  • [-TF-]

View Postfedsnbr, on 24 October 2017 - 06:47 AM, said:

The thing is, in the past events, they always carefully designed it so that it was possible to get close enough to gold the rest. This time they made the top line so hard - not hard in the sense of skills but time required - most people would realize that they can’t even get to a point where they would be comfortable to gold the rest, and so they just give up pretty early.

I average havebeen doing 600+ battles a month the past couple months. I have made a good run at this event, bottom line finished, top line I need 7200 Ultra marine emblems and 5900 Iron Fist emblems days to get the tanks, it is near impossiable to get these tanks without buying gold.

Edited by Rankori, 25 October 2017 - 02:51 PM.

Enzo_Gorlami #27 Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19817 battles
  • [BELLS]
Off topic for this thread, but when in Rockfall map I went near the concrete garage doors in the hill and saw the cannon of a Vindicator inside. Just wondering if it means anything. 

CyberGopher #28 Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3658 battles
  • [HOUSE]

View PostEnzo_Gorlami, on 25 October 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

Off topic for this thread, but when in Rockfall map I went near the concrete garage doors in the hill and saw the cannon of a Vindicator inside. Just wondering if it means anything. 

It probably means there's a Vindicator parked in the garage.

:trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users